Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 10:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AntiSwap - Fight AML Scam | Exchanger Monitoring | en.antiswap.io  (Read 844 times)
AakZaki
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2564


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 09:49:34 PM
 #21

At first I thought this site showed a list of scam exchange sites only and exchange sites that we have often seen on this forum such as CCECash, DEXfo and others. It turns out that there are around 353 that are considered to be Fair Exchangers.

There are even more exchanges that do not have a deposit or guarantee of funds on the list of Fair Exchangers, besides that the minimum limit for transactions is high.

At first glance I think of the worst possibility if one of the exchanges on the list does an exit scam. In my mind an example is as follows: let's say "exchanger.exchange"in the list has a deposit or guarantee of $1000, the minimum transaction is $689.



When there are three transactions at the same time meaning that $2067 will go to their address, then they for example do an exit scam, they still make $1067 in just three transactions.

In addition, there seems to be a practice of referral to the exchange by this site


What is helpful to me might just be a list of those scam sites, because they at least tell everyone to avoid them.
Meanwhile, in the list of Fair Exchangers that exist, I think if used it is like picking a cat in a sack.  Tongue

antiswap (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 48
Merit: 208

AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 09:27:45 AM
Merited by AHOYBRAUSE (1)
 #22

Quote from: AakZaki link=topic=5568680.20 date=
What is helpful to me might just be a list of those scam sites, because they at least tell everyone to avoid them.
Meanwhile, in the list of Fair Exchangers that exist, I think if used it is like picking a cat in a sack.  Tongue

Thanks for the detailed breakdown - this is exactly why the list exists in the first place: we track this market every day, not just once, and update statuses as they change.

The exchangers on the "Fair Exchangers" list aren't random services grabbed off the street. These are exchangers that are actually active on our local market, with visible turnover history, so anyone can see who's been steadily operating for a while and who just showed up yesterday. That's a very different risk profile than an unverified site nobody has ever traded with.

Why should other crypto users even consider them?
Because an experienced crypto user always makes their own final call on who to work with - we're not asking anyone to trust blindly. We're giving data points: deposit, turnover, track record, how long they've been in business. What people do with that information is up to them.

On your deposit/guarantee math - you're right to be suspicious, and honestly a small deposit relative to the transaction size is itself a red flag. Our take: favor exchangers whose deposit/guarantee is large relative to the deal you're actually doing, not just "any deposit at all." Your $1000 deposit / $689 minimum example is a good illustration of exactly the kind of risk people should be spotting themselves, instead of relying on a checkmark.

And if someone wants to make a trade 100% risk-free, you can actually reach out to us directly and ask to have the exchanger's deposit reserved specifically for your trade - fully under our responsibility, for the whole transaction amount (within the deposit's limits). It's a normal practice and some users do exactly that. But honestly, in reality things just work in the vast majority of cases (sure, every exchanger has an occasional hiccup here and there, that's just life) - following basic precautions, about 99% of our users' trades go through smoothly.

Your overall approach - at minimum, use us as a scam detector and cross-check before trusting anyone - is fair, and honestly it's the smart way to use a resource like this. We watch this daily and keep the stats specifically so people can do that.

We've also got a number of other tools on the project beyond this list, worth checking out if you haven't already.

Thanks for taking the time to actually dig into this and give it a critical read - appreciated.
uchegod-21
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 744


Are we ever seeing $126k again?


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 09:18:37 PM
 #23

Welcome to the Forum AntiSwap. Nevermind that I am welcoming you guys now while you have listed in the forum since last year.

I just finished applying for your signature campaign and decided to visit your thread to know more about the project.

Firstly, I see that your platform is not a new one and as you stated, you have been in operation since 2023 but focused in Russia market. The move for expansion is a good one and a welcomed development.

It seems that your platform is bigger than I thought; how do you manage to monitor,
502 fraudulent,
353 fair, and
190 neutral exchangers.
I read somewhere you mentioned that you do a kind of mutual review. How feasible is that?

A question please!
Is there a possibility for a listed fraudulent exchange to become neutral or fair in the future, when they solve all their scam accusations and improve operations?

I have another question that would have come later, but let me ask at once.
Imagine that a scammer launched an exchange, submit $20k escrow with you, scam $100k and pretentiously complete a $20k swap, then apply to be compensated from the escrow. If this happens, it means the scammer successfully took back the amount they escrowed.

How do you plan to solve this situation when it arises.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
tperkara
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 377
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 04:33:34 PM
 #24

Something strange is happening here... As other users mentioned, the clearnet version doesn't load properly when you use normal browsers [e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge], but if you try visiting it with the Tor browser, the clearnet version loads properly [no issues also for its Tor version]: Screenshot
The website is now back on and can be opened in all normal browsers as well. It looks like they rectified the issue, albeit the OP of the thread hasn't logged in here for a while. Maybe they noticed the issue themselves too.

I don't know how I missed checking it out using the Tor version. Thanks.

Good to hear the website is back online and working normally again. Sometimes these issues are easy to miss, so checking the Tor version was actually a useful idea.
snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1064
Merit: 511


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 02:04:06 PM
 #25

Hi there!

@antiswap Hope you are doing well. I have a suggestion for you guys. I think it will be better to translate the ANN OP post into multiple languages to spread information about the antiswap service. This can help the service to grow more in my point of view.

In this case, as an Urdu speaker, I can help translate the OP into Urdu. Similarly, you guys can ask other campaign participants to help with translating ANN into their native languages. Later on, you guys can add all translations in the ANN OP in its footer. What do you guys think about this?

Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2674
Merit: 988


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 09:22:53 PM
 #26

We have seen other exchange monitors operate on the forum and users expressed mixed views about them because it was believed that negative reviews were usually deleted to protect the image of the exchange, as  Antiswap how do you handle negative reviews when exchange desputes it ??
blockman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3780
Merit: 685


Crypto Exchange Aggregator


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 11:33:01 PM
 #27

I've noticed the scam exchangers first since that's the sole focus of antiswap compared to the others which is good and below it the fair and neutral ones giving those ratings. I also like the fact that you only have to click first the cryptos that you want to exchange and then it will direct the user to the exchangers that antiswap suggests. Although the suggested ones, I haven't used any of them yet but it's good to see that we've got too many options.

uchegod-21
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1806
Merit: 744


Are we ever seeing $126k again?


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:52:01 AM
 #28

We have seen other exchange monitors operate on the forum and users expressed mixed views about them because it was believed that negative reviews were usually deleted to protect the image of the exchange, as  Antiswap how do you handle negative reviews when exchange desputes it ??
They stated that they don't hide negative reviews, they also conduct their independent investigation to understand the true state of any complaints. All these are not just handled automatically, they manually review these cases and arrive at a logical conclusion.

It's like AntiSwap has stopped writing in this thread for a few days, my own question is if an exchange that is labelled as fraudulent today can still be fair tomorrow if they solve all their problems. I asked because the number of scam exchanges is too high, I just want to know if one mistake just landed them there and there's no way they can get out of that category again.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
GxSTxV
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 934



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 03:47:30 PM
 #29

I just noticed that access to your platform is prohibited or you are just offline. I see this error message: File not found.

Is this message appearing for everyone else or just me?


████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄█▄█████████
██████▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄███████████████████▄▄▄█▀███▄▄██████
███████▀█▄▄██████▌████████▄█████▄████▀███▐▌▀█▀██████
██████▌██████████▌█▄█▀▄█▄███▐█▌▐███████▀███▐▌███████
█████▀██▐█▌██▄██▀▄█▀██████▌███████████▄▄█▀█▐█▄▄█████
████▄██▐██▄▄██▀█▐█▌███████▄███████▀███▀▀████▀▀▀█████
█████▀████▀▀███████▄█▀███▀▀█▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████▐███████████▀▀██████████▄▄████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄██████
████████▌███████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█▌██████████████████▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
 
 PLAY NOW 
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:17:39 PM
 #30

I took a look at your website, both the clearnet and Tor versions, and I have some feedback.

The website seems to be down at the moment so I can't provide a proper example, but I noticed that if you enter an exchange pair and click on one of the exchangers in the results, it won't always load the page with the correct trading pair selected. For instance, I tried with a swap of BTC to USDT. In some cases, that's exactly the pair I see when I click on your results. In others, it shows something random like XMR to BTC.

The second thing I noticed is that the Tor version is only available in Russian. There is an option to change the language to English but it doesn't work. At least it didn't switch languages on my end. That's too bad because I wanted to see what's different with the info shared on the onion site.
GxSTxV
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 934



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:51:54 PM
 #31

I took a look at your website, both the clearnet and Tor versions, and I have some feedback.

The website seems to be down at the moment so I can't provide a proper example, but I noticed that if you enter an exchange pair and click on one of the exchangers in the results, it won't always load the page with the correct trading pair selected. For instance, I tried with a swap of BTC to USDT. In some cases, that's exactly the pair I see when I click on your results. In others, it shows something random like XMR to BTC.

The second thing I noticed is that the Tor version is only available in Russian. There is an option to change the language to English but it doesn't work. At least it didn't switch languages on my end. That's too bad because I wanted to see what's different with the info shared on the onion site.

I could access their website using this link : https://antiswap.io Instead of the side domain en.antiswap.io which is apparently down for now.
The way I could access to it is visiting the working domain, then you can change the language from Russian to English and it works perfectly.

No idea why we cannot access directly the English page, hopefully this error will be fixed soon.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄█▄█████████
██████▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄███████████████████▄▄▄█▀███▄▄██████
███████▀█▄▄██████▌████████▄█████▄████▀███▐▌▀█▀██████
██████▌██████████▌█▄█▀▄█▄███▐█▌▐███████▀███▐▌███████
█████▀██▐█▌██▄██▀▄█▀██████▌███████████▄▄█▀█▐█▄▄█████
████▄██▐██▄▄██▀█▐█▌███████▄███████▀███▀▀████▀▀▀█████
█████▀████▀▀███████▄█▀███▀▀█▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████▐███████████▀▀██████████▄▄████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄██████
████████▌███████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█▌██████████████████▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
 
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
 
 PLAY NOW 
antiswap (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 48
Merit: 208

AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 01:10:58 PM
Merited by Pmalek (3), joker_josue (2), AHOYBRAUSE (1)
 #32

Thank you all for the thoughtful questions and suggestions. There are several important points here, so I will answer them in detail.

Quote from: uchegod-21
It seems that your platform is bigger than I thought; how do you manage to monitor, 502 fraudulent, 353 fair, and 190 neutral exchangers. I read somewhere you mentioned that you do a kind of mutual review. How feasible is that?

Our review-monitoring processes are already well established, and we continue improving them. We pay particular attention to negative reviews and disputes involving withheld funds.

If a review was submitted by a real customer, we cannot remove it simply because the exchanger asks us to do so - even if the problem is eventually resolved. The customer, the exchanger and AntiSwap can all add public comments explaining what happened and how the case was resolved, but the original history remains visible.

We also plan to publish the number of completed transactions for each exchanger soon and keep these figures updated. This will provide users with another objective data point when choosing an exchanger.

Routine monitoring of new reviews is not actually the most difficult part. The much larger task was processing the initial database containing millions of historical reviews. We reviewed that history and recorded the detected scam cases in detail, including the amounts blocked by exchangers whenever this information was available.

Quote from: uchegod-21
Is there a possibility for a listed fraudulent exchange to become neutral or fair in the future, when they solve all their scam accusations and improve operations?

Yes. A fraudulent exchanger can return to Neutral or Fair status after resolving the problems with all affected customers and demonstrating improved conduct.

This has already happened - but it is a very rare case, and only when the exchanger is genuinely interested in continuing to operate honestly. In most situations, a scam exchanger remains a scam. The original reviews are not deleted, and our comments explaining the exchanger's status change remain public. Users can therefore see both the original problem and how it was resolved.

This also gives us a useful form of pressure. Many exchangers do not want to stay on the scam list, and that has pushed some of them to return funds to customers even after they first refused to do so without KYC. Those cases please us most - they show that the work is not in vain.

In fact, this was one of the main reasons AntiSwap was created - to help stop the spread of AML scam and encourage exchangers to deal with customers honestly. To be frank, we believe we have already achieved some meaningful results in this area.

Quote from: uchegod-21
Imagine that a scammer launched an exchange, submit $20k escrow with you, scam $100k and pretentiously complete a $20k swap, then apply to be compensated from the escrow. If this happens, it means the scammer successfully took back the amount they escrowed.

How do you plan to solve this situation when it arises.

This is a possible attack scenario, and it would be dishonest to claim that it can be physically excluded. If a fabricated transaction is prepared carefully enough, it may be impossible to distinguish it conclusively from a genuine transaction.

This is one reason we always advise users that the amount of an exchange must never exceed the exchanger's available deposit.

If anything starts going wrong during a transaction, the customer should contact us and leave a review immediately. This allows us to suspend the exchanger before additional users are affected.

If there are several accepted claims against a limited deposit, the available deposit is distributed proportionally among the claimants. Therefore, in the scenario you described, a sufficiently convincing fraudulent claimant could theoretically receive part of the same deposit alongside genuine victims.

There is, however, a stronger option for users who want additional protection: the required part of an exchanger's deposit can be reserved specifically for a particular transaction through AntiSwap.

We temporarily reserve that amount so it cannot be used for other claims or withdrawn while the transaction is in progress. Once the exchange is completed successfully, the reserved amount is released back into the exchanger's available deposit.

Users rarely request this, but the option is available. If someone wants to reserve an exchanger's deposit for a transaction, they can contact us directly - arranging it is not a problem.

Quote from: snowpega
I think it will be better to translate the ANN OP post into multiple languages to spread information about the antiswap service. This can help the service to grow more in my point of view.

In this case, as an Urdu speaker, I can help translate the OP into Urdu. Similarly, you guys can ask other campaign participants to help with translating ANN into their native languages. Later on, you guys can add all translations in the ANN OP in its footer. What do you guys think about this?

We like this idea. Thank you for suggesting it and for offering to help with the Urdu translation.

We will look at how other services organize translated announcement topics across BitcoinTalk's local boards. The idea is excellent overall, and it is something we should work on.

Quote from: Woodie
We have seen other exchange monitors operate on the forum and users expressed mixed views about them because it was believed that negative reviews were usually deleted to protect the image of the exchange, as Antiswap how do you handle negative reviews when exchange desputes it ??

A user can delete a review that they personally submitted. However, AntiSwap does not remove a genuine customer's review without that customer's approval, even when the original problem has been resolved.

Instead, the user, the exchanger and AntiSwap can add comments describing the dispute, the available evidence and its eventual resolution. This preserves the complete history instead of pretending the incident never happened.

We only remove reviews that we determine to be fabricated and not submitted by a real customer. Exchangers monitor their pages closely and regularly report reviews they believe to be false, but a complaint from an exchanger alone is not sufficient reason for deletion.

AntiSwap has public threads on several forums as well as a public Telegram chat. If we removed a genuine review without the customer's approval, that information could quickly become public. We have not had such a case.

Quote from: SFR10
Considering that it'll be quite hard to check over 900 exchangers manually, I'd like to propose mentioning the dates on which you last manually checked each one on their dedicated pages.

BTW, I noticed the English version doesn't seem to apply to exchangers' description & review parts (for some reason, Google Translate doesn't always pop-up either).

Displaying the date of the latest manual review is an interesting suggestion, and we will consider how to implement it in a useful way.

Regarding English translations of exchanger descriptions and reviews: you are right, this is needed. I have added it to our task list, and we intend to improve the English version in the near future.

Quote from: examplens
Scam exchanges are the top content, and they are all still regularly linked. I don't think that is the best way to degrade scammers and warn others about it, it seems that they are privileged compared to 'fair' services.

You are right. It was time to move fraudulent exchangers to the bottom of the list, and this has now been done. The current order is more logical.

Originally, AntiSwap was primarily a catalogue of scam exchangers. When AML scam was only beginning to spread, our goal was to demonstrate that this problem was being ignored in our part of the internet. For that reason, scam exchangers were deliberately given the most prominent position.




Later, after seeing the positive response on the forums where we published our research, we decided to develop AntiSwap into a complete exchanger-monitoring platform. Many improvements and structural changes have been made since then, so keeping fraudulent exchangers at the top no longer reflected what the project had become.

Quote from: GxSTxV
I just noticed that access to your platform is prohibited or you are just offline. I see this error message: File not found. Is this message appearing for everyone else or just me?

The issue has been fixed. Thank you for pointing it out.

Quote from: Pmalek
I took a look at your website, both the clearnet and Tor versions, and I have some feedback. The website seems to be down at the moment so I can't provide a proper example, but I noticed that if you enter an exchange pair and click on one of the exchangers in the results, it won't always load the page with the correct trading pair selected. For instance, I tried with a swap of BTC to USDT. In some cases, that's exactly the pair I see when I click on your results. In others, it shows something random like XMR to BTC. The second thing I noticed is that the Tor version is only available in Russian. There is an option to change the language to English but it doesn't work. At least it didn't switch languages on my end. That's too bad because I wanted to see what's different with the info shared on the onion site.

Thank you for checking both versions so carefully.

On the first point: this issue is not on our side. We pass the exact pair selected by the user to the exchanger in the request. Unfortunately, not every exchanger handles this parameter correctly, so some of them may open a different pair.

The English language switch on the Tor version has now been fixed. Thank you for pointing out our mistake.

Thank you again for the questions, criticism and practical suggestions. They help us identify where the platform and our explanations need to become clearer.
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3626
Merit: 9588


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 04:21:32 PM
 #33

Thank you for checking both versions so carefully.

The English language switch on the Tor version has now been fixed. Thank you for pointing out our mistake.
I took another look at the Tor version but I still can't switch the language from Russian to English. Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?
The onion site itself is quite slow. I know that Tor can be problematic at times, but other websites load as they should.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!