
England has successfully slaughtered Croatia at home with a score of 7-0 for England's victory. I think this match was very entertaining because there were many goals scored in this match. Fortunately, I favored England when betting on this match. Do you think so too? Now England has managed to take 3 points from Croatia, which of course keeps England in second place in the group. I think England fans must be very happy in this match because their team managed to beat Croatia. Bellingham, Saka, Rogers, Gordon, and Kane performed exceptionally in this match because they scored goals, but Kane and Saka scored the most goals, scoring two goals each.
Croatia's people must be very sad in this match because Croatia, as the host, was unable to beat England. Of course, it can't be helped because England is a tough opponent to beat. I think it will be difficult to advance to the next round because England and Spain certainly have the greatest potential to advance to the next round. We'll see what happens.
Big win for England, but where does the win put them in the standings of the Euro Nations League, Croatia was playing like San Marino this wasn’t the same Croatia team that we’ve previously seen at the World Cup and Luka Modric is not in his prime anymore he is close to retirement, I feel he should’ve retired after the last World Cup, but he wants to keep playing football.
Good Performance from England, I can’t remember when last I saw England score so many goals, probably should be against San Marino who doesn’t have any idea about football.
I will only think that Croatia is in the process of rebuilding a team again, most of the players that have been there for years are close to hanging their boots, and some have already retired.