Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 12:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get the labels for the addresses when using listdescriptors false?  (Read 499 times)
takuma sato (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 905
Merit: 817



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:17:10 PM
 #21

As far as the new PSBT features, does it also fix the fact that the transactions do not show up in order if they were made within the same block? last time I checked, that was still going on. This would be an issue because you ideally want an 1:1 copy including correct order of transactions by date.
What does PSBTs have to do with that? The wallet doesn't store PSBTs.

Exporting a watch only wallet will copy the transactions from the original wallet in the same order as they are stored in the original wallet. All tx and address metadata are copied over into the exported wallet.

Yeah I meant to say exportwatchonlywallet features. So from what you are saying, what I described here has been fixed with this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5576086.msg66521352#msg66521352

I will give this a try whenever I get around updating the node once the version has been out for a while and seems safe to use, as well as geting some more new testnet coins.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
achow101
Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 7836


Just writing some code


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 05:19:35 AM
 #22

So from what you are saying, what I described here has been fixed with this?
Yes

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!