Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Mastercoin Foundation, Master Protocol & Mastercoin Thread  (Read 165230 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Matt Y

Activity: 647
Merit: 510

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 12:05:14 AM

Are there any reason hold MSC anymore?
XCP have all great projects going Symbiont, GetGems, Spell Of Genesis etc but what there exactly are running with Omni?

MaidSafe is higher valuated than all XCP projects combined, based on coinmarketcap.com. And in regards to provided usefulness at the very moment (and volume) Tether is probably worth to mention.

Worth noting that Symbiont is not listed on CoinMarketCap. I don't think Spells of Genesis is either, but I could be mistaken.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 01:26:28 AM

XCP have all great projects going Symbiont, GetGems, Spell Of Genesis etc but what there exactly are running with Omni?

MaidSafe is higher valuated than all XCP projects combined, based on coinmarketcap.com. And in regards to provided usefulness at the very moment (and volume) Tether is probably worth to mention.

Maidsafe are doing independent system where we don't need MSC? 
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:05:51 AM

Worth noting that Symbiont is not listed on CoinMarketCap. I don't think Spells of Genesis is either, but I could be mistaken.

Symbiont ? Is that another platform allowing you to create tokens out of nothing and sell them, like counterwallet?
Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 04:19:54 PM

Symbiont ? Is that another platform allowing you to create tokens out of nothing and sell them, like counterwallet?

One is a business, the other is an open source web wallet. And the differences don't stop there. Here are links that you can click on to do some research on your own.

http://symbiont.io/
https://counterwallet.io/

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:36:50 AM

One is a business, the other is an open source web wallet. And the differences don't stop there. Here are links that you can click on to do some research on your own.

Wow, really useful links.. really helpful. thanks, I guess..  Roll Eyes
Matt Y

Counterpartying

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 03:51:27 PM

Sorry, you can find more information about Counterwallet here: http://counterparty.io/platform/

And Symbiont here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/09/symbiont-blockchain-idUSL1N0YV1CF20150609

Not sure what else to link you to if those don't help you figure it out. Good luck.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 07:27:23 PM

Sorry, you can find more information about Counterwallet here: http://counterparty.io/platform/

And Symbiont here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/09/symbiont-blockchain-idUSL1N0YV1CF20150609

Not sure what else to link you to if those don't help you figure it out. Good luck.

Hmm, I wonder if tethers can exchange with Symbiont's eventual stock market tokens?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:45:29 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 04:23:35 PM by mishax1

http://www.omnilayer.org/#!testing/c17xy   test it, I dare you.
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:22:25 PM

Is this still viable for anything?

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 10:32:11 PM

Is this still viable for anything?

It really depends on your use case. With the upcoming release it's more and more going to be a tough decision in my opinion.

Do you need a larger community? Use Counterparty. Do you want a stable and fast desktop client or server? Use Omni Core. Do you want bets? Use Counterparty. Do you want crowdsales or bind tokens to arbitrary scripts via pay-to-script-hash? Use the Omni Layer. ... Contracts at some point in the future? ... etc. etc.

There are of course other alternatives, or maybe all this isn't useful to begin with, but I'm mostly comparing apples with apples here.

hmmmstrange

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:43:53 PM

Probably a good idea to not even consider MSC until those 60k get dumped by the devs.
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 01:00:08 AM

Thanks for the reply dexX7.  I agree this has become a rather tedious decision.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
NoveltyLab

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

HolyTransaction.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:45:55 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2015, 11:23:25 AM by NoveltyLab

HolyTransaction has released @HolyTransactionBot with Accountless Tether Exchange for the Telegram/GetGems messenger!
You can now buy or sell Tether directly from the messenger client.

Learn more about it here: http://bit.ly/1W76Srt

▓▓▓▓   Universal Cryptocurrency Wallet           → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  HOLYTRANSACTION.com   ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, PPC, BLK, DASH, GRC, FAIR, GAME → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:15:38 AM

MasterXchange is very fishy lately, withdrawals are being delayed for 3-5 days as if he waits for others to deposit..  hes killing the exchange..
hmmmstrange

Activity: 669

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:04:53 PM

MasterXchange is very fishy lately, withdrawals are being delayed for 3-5 days as if he waits for others to deposit..  hes killing the exchange..
I just had a withdrawal that took less then a day. Seems fine to me.
Viva!

Activity: 840

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:13:19 PM

Be careful with MasterXchange, i'm still waiting my msc withdrawal (636.25511582 msc), they say that the withdrawal is "Done" (i did the order more than 72 hour ago, and they put the order in Done Status more than 48 hour ago)  but no transaction yet, this is the adress: 13sLCg4gvKYJT6mV8Wwf7wt2oJeUuSoABq

i'm scared.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:25:27 PM

Be careful with MasterXchange, i'm still waiting my msc withdrawal (636.25511582 msc), they say that the withdrawal is "Done" (i did the order more than 72 hour ago, and they put the order in Done Status more than 48 hour ago)  but no transaction yet, this is the adress: 13sLCg4gvKYJT6mV8Wwf7wt2oJeUuSoABq

i'm scared.

Contact him - https://twitter.com/EmilienDutang 

support@masterxchange.com
Viva!

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

MasterXchange is very fishy lately, withdrawals are being delayed for 3-5 days as if he waits for others to deposit..  hes killing the exchange..
Be careful with MasterXchange, i'm still waiting my msc withdrawal (636.25511582 msc), they say that the withdrawal is "Done" (i did the order more than 72 hour ago, and they put the order in Done Status more than 48 hour ago)  but no transaction yet, this is the adress: 13sLCg4gvKYJT6mV8Wwf7wt2oJeUuSoABq

i'm scared.

I already sended two email at : support@masterxchange.com
I will try with twitter
Tanks for the advice

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:34:03 AM

MasterXchange is very fishy lately, withdrawals are being delayed for 3-5 days as if he waits for others to deposit..  hes killing the exchange..
Be careful with MasterXchange, i'm still waiting my msc withdrawal (636.25511582 msc), they say that the withdrawal is "Done" (i did the order more than 72 hour ago, and they put the order in Done Status more than 48 hour ago)  but no transaction yet, this is the adress: 13sLCg4gvKYJT6mV8Wwf7wt2oJeUuSoABq

i'm scared.

I will try with twitter
Tanks for the advice

I send a message via twitter yesterday and today I send this message:

Hallo, my withdrawal was update in DONE 4 days ago, but no mastercoin were sended yet:
Here is the transaction:

636.25511582     msc 0.08000000   msc
2015-10-04 10:53:10     
13sLCg4gvKYJT6mV8Wwf7wt2oJeUuSoABq  done

BE CAREFUL WITH MASTERXCHANGE!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:49:34 PM

i'm scared.

I will try with twitter
Tanks for the advice

I send a message via twitter yesterday and today I send this message:

Hallo, my withdrawal was update in DONE 4 days ago, but no mastercoin were sended yet:
Here is the transaction:

636.25511582     msc 0.08000000   msc
2015-10-04 10:53:10     
13sLCg4gvKYJT6mV8Wwf7wt2oJeUuSoABq  done

BE CAREFUL WITH MASTERXCHANGE!

I have just recived this feedback fr0m Emilien Dutang :

Hello dear Paolo,

There has been a issue with the withdrawals. Somehow the transaction our mastercore broadcasted were not included in any blocks.

We found its related to the current malleability attack on bitcoin since most of our withdrawals have been changed in transaction id

Due to the intensive manual process we need to make, and the fact that we only have a couple hours a day available to work on this, we expect to solve this within a couple of days

Also, to be safe in this case we have to be sure the input tx are all spend and make a lot of manual work, so it will take a bit of time

Have a nice day

Regards.

crossfinger

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: