Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: pastet89's alts deposit service - win 3% to 10% on your coins for 1 month  (Read 2010 times)
pastet89 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:18:04 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 05:01:14 PM by pastet89

PASTET89's DEPOSIT SERVICE WITH INTEREST - WIN MONTHLY INTEREST ON YOUR ALT COINS.

IN BRIEF

I will be functioning like a bank, offering interest for deposits. I will be taking loans in alternative cryptocurrencies and will be giving between 3 and 10 % iterest on them for specific period of time which usually will be 1 month. A escrow with guarantee for the sum im BTC is possible if you find someone trusted to provide it for 0%.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. I will be requesting a loan (deposit) of an alt-currency for a BTC equivalent based on the "BUY" price of the exchange for it, or, if specified, any other custom price me and custommer agree on.
2. The loan will be for x period of time which may vary and will be updated for each new deposit request, but by default will be 1 month.
3. No later than the agreed period of time fir the deposit I am obliged to do one of the following two things:

A. When escrow service is used:
- Return the same alt coins amount to the investor + 3% interest
OR
- Return the BTC equivalent of the alt deposit estimated on the price basis on which the deposit was made (not on the market price by the time of the end of the deposit) + 5% interest in BTC

B. When escrow service is not used:
- Return the same alt coins amount to the investor + 5% interest
OR
- Return the BTC equivalent of the alt deposit estimated on the price basis on which the deposit was made (not on the market price by the time of the end of the deposit) + 10% interest in BTC

The decision which of the two options for returning the deposit to be used is solely mine.

4. I think that my account is trustworthy enough so I can get directly the deposits, however, if someone insist to use an escrow from a more trusted member than me (me sending the BTC guarantee to the escrow from the begining), I am absolutely OK with that, given the fact that the escrow is charging 0% for it's service. I will be able to take deposits without escrow guarantee on higher interests all the time, however, I will have limited abilities to take deposits with escrow gurantees and I will state what is my current escrow buffer.

5. Minimum deposit is 0.1 BTC equivalent.

EXAMPLE

I am taking 1 BTC worth of DOGE on a price of 100 satoshi, this is a milion (1'000'000) DOGE.

When using escrow:

I am sending to the escrow 1.05 BTC and then I get the DOGE. The escrow gurantee stays locked untill the time of the end of the deposit and if I choose to refund the deposit in DOGE I will get back my BTC from the escrow.
Non later than the x period of time as agreed with custommer I am obliged to return to him either 1.05 BTC from the escrow or 1030000 DOGE.

You win:
0.05 BTC or 30'000 DOGE.

When not using escrow:

Escrow is not used.
Non later than the x period of time as agreed with custommer I am obliged to return to him either 1.1 BTC or 1050000 DOGE.

You win: 0.1 BTC or 50'000 DOGE.

CURRENTLY TAKING:

Deposits with escrow have current escrow buffer limit of 1.225 BTC.
Deposists without escrow have limits as stated below.

Worldcoin (WDC).
Price: average BUY price on Cryptsy or ~ 8050 satoshi
Limit: Current escrow buffer or 1.5 BTC (which is more).

Megacoin (MEC).
Price:  average BUY price on Cryptsy or ~ 14800 satoshi
Limit: Current escrow buffer or 2 BTC (which is more).

Tagcoin (TAG).
Price:  average BUY price on Cryptsy or ~ 25500 satoshi

Auroracoin (AUR).
Price:  average BUY price on Cryptsy or ~ 390'000 satoshi

KittehCoin (MEOW).
Price: 5 satoshi
Limit: Current escrow buffer or 10 BTC (which is more).

Lottcoin (LOT).
Price: 3 satoshi

Isracoin (ISR).
Price: current exchange price
Limit: Current escrow buffer or 5 BTC (which is more).
Note: as prices fluctate all the time I reserve the right to change prices I am accepting if the deal is delayed and re-ask the client for confirmation he is OK with new price. Final price is the price, agreed in the final deal.

Cryptostats.es
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:20:36 AM

Hi,
in this thread I am willing to take loans of alts on the following conditions:

1. I will be requesting a loan of an alt-currency for a BTC equivalent based on the "BUY" price of the exchange for it.
2. The loan will be for x period of time which may vary and will be updated for each new loan request, but default will be around 2 weeks I guess.
3. After the x period of time I am obliged to do one of the following two things:
- Return the same alt amount to the investor + 2% interest
OR
- Return the BTC equivalent of the alt loan estimated on a "BUY" on exchanges price basis by the time the loan was made + 5% interest in BTC
4. I think that my account is trustworthy enough so I can get directly loans, however, if someone insist to use an escrow from a more trusted member than me (me sending the BTC guarantee to the escrow from the begining), I am absolutely OK with that, given the fact that the escrow is charging 0% for it's service.

This is the brief overall description of my service, soon I will start updating the thread with requests for exact alts, stay tuned.
All deals will be put in this thread to show transperancy of service and help me build up my reputation even further.

Thank you for reading.
\
wait so you would take cryptocurrency loans from other people and repay them a little more after a period of time?
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:29:07 AM

Hi,

1. I will be requesting a loan of an alt-currency for a BTC equivalent based on the "BUY" price of the exchange for it.
2. The loan will be for x period of time which may vary and will be updated for each new loan request, but default will be around 2 weeks I guess.
3. After the x period of time I am obliged to do one of the following two things:
OR
- Return the BTC equivalent of the alt loan estimated on a "BUY" on exchanges price basis by the time the loan was made + 5% interest in BTC
4. I think that my account is trustworthy enough so I can get directly loans, however, if someone insist to use an escrow from a more trusted member than me (me sending the BTC guarantee to the escrow from the begining), I am absolutely OK with that, given the fact that the escrow is charging 0% for it's service.

This is the brief overall description of my service, soon I will start updating the thread with requests for exact alts, stay tuned.
All deals will be put in this thread to show transperancy of service and help me build up my reputation even further.

Thank you for reading.
\
wait so you would take cryptocurrency loans from other people and repay them a little more after a period of time?
Yes, but as OP states, I reserve the right to choose between 2 options:
- pay back in same alt currency with 2% interest
OR
- pay back in BTC equivalent based on price by the time of the loan with 5% interest

Cryptostats.es
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:32:20 AM

Hi,

OR

Thank you for reading.
\
Yes, but as OP states, I reserve the right to choose between 2 options:
- pay back in same alt currency with 2% interest
OR
- pay back in BTC equivalent based on price by the time of the loan with 5% interest
Ooh so like a bank? what are you gonna be using these funds for? Speculation?
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:35:08 AM

Yes, like bank.
Sorry, what I am going to do with them I am not willing to reveal.
However I doubt any would have problems with that as I am offering interest and even I am OK with using an escrow if requested, which makes scamming just not possible. So whoever uses my service will get a totally risk free, 100% guranteed, either 2% alt currency or 5% BTC pure profit interest in just 2 weeks.

Cryptostats.es
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:40:58 AM

Yes, like bank.
However I doubt any would have problems with that as I am offering interest and even I am OK with using an escrow if requested, which makes scamming just not possible. So whoever uses my service will get a totally risk free, 100% guranteed, either 2% alt currency or 5% BTC pure profit interest in just 2 weeks.
very interesting. Do drop me a pm once you are releasing this. thanks!
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 09:50:51 AM

Yes, like bank.
very interesting. Do drop me a pm once you are releasing this. thanks!
Will do definately.
Thank you for your interest!

Cryptostats.es
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:03:38 PM

Post it here publicly with terms/conditions and your LTC address https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537951.0
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:24:35 AM

Pls, check updated OP.

CURRENTLY TAKING:

Deposits with escrow have current escrow buffer limit of 0.525 BTC.
Deposists without escrow have limits as stated below.

Worldcoin (WDC).
Price: 8050 satoshi

Megacoin (MEC).
Price:  14800 satoshi
Limit: Current escrow buffer or 2 BTC (which is more).

Tagcoin (TAG).
Price:  25500 satoshi

Auroracoin (AUR).
Price:  390'000 satoshi

KittehCoin (MEOW).
Price: 5 satoshi
Limit: Current escrow buffer or 10 BTC (which is more).

Lottcoin (LOT).
Price: 3 satoshi

Note: as prices fluctate all the time I reserve the right to change prices I am accepting if the deal is delayed and re-ask the client for confirmation he is OK with new price. Final price is the price, agreed in the final deal.

Cryptostats.es
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:25:23 AM

Post it here publicly with terms/conditions and your LTC address https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=537951.0
Not interested in LTC, thanks anyway for interest tough!

Cryptostats.es
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:52:12 AM

Doge?
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:07:08 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 09:17:25 AM by pastet89

Doge?
No, not interested in Doge, it is just an example in OP. Thanks anyway.

Cryptostats.es
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:36:39 AM

Doge?
okay
i have around 30 mbtc. Which coin would you like me to convert to?
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:46:33 AM

OP obviously wants to short sell these coins.
I would not lend anything to him, be careful.

pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:51:26 AM

Doge?
okay
i have around 30 mbtc. Which coin would you like me to convert to?
Please, check OP. Minimum quantity is 0.1 BTC equivalent.  Just choose one of the currently accepted currencies and go ahead.

Cryptostats.es
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:59:36 AM

What I intend to do is my business, however, even if I am willing to do short sell, would you please say do you see this as some kind of scam or something bad, and if yes, why?

People take their own managment with their money and if they think my conditions are good they will accept them, otherwise, they will not.

But please do not troll my thread by frighting people without any solid reasons to "be careful with me". At the end anyone who wants to be further insuranced may use the escrow option.

I could have opened a self-moderated thread in the begining and delete posts like yours but I did not do that on purpose so everything can be 100% transperent as I am not scamming people. What I do is I am offering a fair service with clear conditions which anyone can judge if it is interesting or not for himself.

Cryptostats.es
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:12:13 AM

What I intend to do is my business, however, even if I am willing to do short sell, would you please say do you see this as some kind of scam or something bad, and if yes, why?

People take their own managment with their money and if they think my conditions are good they will accept them, otherwise, they will not.

But please do not troll my thread by frighting people without any solid reasons to "be careful with me". At the end anyone who wants to be further insuranced may use the escrow option.

I could have opened a self-moderated thread in the begining and delete posts like yours but I did not do that on purpose so everything can be 100% transperent as I am not scamming people. What I do is I am offering a fair service with clear conditions which anyone can judge if it is interesting or not for himself.

This is not a scam for the moment.
But it will become if the altcoin market start to rise again.
These coins have very small market cap and are very volatile, they can do 2X or 3X against BTC in a matter of hours.
Lenders seriously risk to lose most of their money if this happen, even if they use escrow.
If the market goes against your position you will have very high incentive to just disappear.

pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 10:30:07 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 10:45:23 AM by pastet89

Lenders seriously risk to lose most of their money if this happen, even if they use escrow.

Lenders are adult peoples with heads on their heads and they decide what to do with their money. Anyone can judge his own predictions on the market, his own decision if to trade by himself and decide if to take my service or not. For someone it may be not a good opporunity, for someone it may be not. But what is important here is that if people use an escrow they are not risking to loose anything which is promised by myself, stated as a clear condition and accepted by them as their own investment strategy.

If the market goes against your position you will have very high incentive to just disappear.

First, I am not a person who will dissapear with anyones money and I will not risk my profile on Bitctoinalk I have build to that level for months.

Second, it seems you obviously are not aware of my plans. You are just suggesting something in your head and telling the whole thread I am going to do what you think I will do which obviously is not correct. As I said, I will not reveal my strategy as this a business secret, what I will reveal, is that I take the needed insurance so that I can cover my promised conditions in the OP on 100% from the moment I take the loan as I would never take a risk or give a promise I can not hold with someones elses money. Apart from crypto I am running a serious IT business for years (you can check my profiles older posts) which gives me far more money than the ones I would make in this thread as the last thing I would consider is run away from Bitctoinalk and ruin my reputation for pennies. I am a honest and serious person and I am not one going to gamble with anyones money without an insurance as I would take a risk I can not cover only if I play with my own money.

Third, as already stated lots of time, anyone interested in a risk free option may refer to the option with the escrow insurance, but then he will get a lower interest fee. I would like more the non-escrow option as it gives me more opportunity to do my own business with the coins and gives the lender higher interest fee.  However, if main interest is only to the escrow option I am going to increase my BTC buffer and accept more deposits with an escrow guarantee.

And finally, please, think well before you talk as it seems either you did not read OP carefuly or either you are really not aware of what I will be doing if you call this short selling as anyone following the OP and your toughts can easily judge  thar you are talking nonsence and a situation where I can not cover the risk can not exist even if I go with the non-escrow option.

Cryptostats.es
coinnewbit

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:52:59 AM

Lenders are adult peoples with heads on their heads and they decide what to do with their money. Anyone can judge his own predictions on the market, his own decision if to trade by himself and decide if to take my service or not. For someone it may be not a good opporunity, for someone it may be not. But what is important here is that if people use an escrow they are not risking to loose anything which is promised by myself, stated as a clear condition and accepted by them as their own investment strategy.

First, I am not a person who will dissapear with anyones money and I will not risk my profile on Bitctoinalk I have build to that level for months.

Second, it seems you obviously are not aware of my plans. You are just suggesting something in your head and telling the whole thread I am going to do what you think I will do which obviously is not correct. As I said, I will not reveal my strategy as this a business secret, what I will reveal, is that I take the needed insurance so that I can cover my promised conditions in the OP on 100% from the moment I take the loan as I would never take a risk or give a promise I can not hold with someones elses money. Apart from crypto I am running a serious IT business for years (you can check my profiles older posts) which gives me far more money than the ones I would make in this thread as the last thing I would consider is run away from Bitctoinalk and ruin my reputation for pennies. I am a honest and serious person and I am not one going to gamble with anyones money without an insurance as I would take a risk I can not cover only if I play with my own money.

Third, as already stated lots of time, anyone interested in a risk free option may refer to the option with the escrow insurance, but then he will get a lower interest fee. I would like more the non-escrow option as it gives me more opportunity to do my own business with the coins and gives the lender higher interest fee.  However, if main interest is only to the escrow option I am going to increase my BTC buffer and accept more deposits with an escrow guarantee.

And finally, please, think well before you talk as it seems either you did not read OP carefuly or either you are really not aware of what I will be doing if you call this short selling as anyone following the OP and your toughts can easily judge  thar you are talking nonsence and a situation where I can not cover the risk can not exist even if I go with the non-escrow option.
can't you lower the minimum deposit? As when starting out you can then build up trust
pastet89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 11:05:58 AM

can't you lower the minimum deposit? As when starting out you can then build up trust

Unfortunately I can not lower the minimum deposit as I said I run a serious business in real life and I am extremely busy person, it is just not worth for me to do all the accounting and updating of the thread for such small amounts, even 0.1 was my hard minimum as I was considering to set 0.5 in the begning.
My rules are clear and everything is on the table, anyone interested in these conditions can join, otherwise I am not interested as well.

Thanks anyway for your interest!

Cryptostats.es
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: