I don’t know if am the only one that doesn’t even reply to random messages I receive in my Dm. If I notice I don’t have any idea about the contact, then am not even going to reply the user, because I know social media is full of scammer’s. I do receive lots of messages on my telegram, immediately I receive any message, I do delete the chat from my side immediately, and I don’t even try to respond.
Though I find it childish for someone to respond to a stranger on the internet. This is an old tactic that scammers used back in 2015. I think we are beyond this by now. Telegram is full of scammers, and people should be aware of that, we are no longer in the dark where unknown people can message you saying they have some update that can pay out. Even if they are true, I believe they have other relatives who are struggling and need some financial support.
Some people are just funny, because how will you start up a sexual conversation with someone you don’t even know. How will you meet someone on social media, and they going to deceive you with pictures, and you going to fall for it. The way some people behave is just kind of surprising. If you are scammed with this kind of strategy, then you should blame yourself for that.
So people still believe in social media relationship for 2026? How can you just meet someone on the internet and believe is a lady? I don’t think this should still work in 2026. Everyone has realized that those behind this accounts are men pretending to be woman, this doesn’t work like before when people easily believe they were real women and to scam them.