Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523778 times)
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:20:01 PM

We are 17 now.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate.

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Good progress. Anybody else?

Votes update: 3982 and counting.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dropkickdragout

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:22:59 PM

Hi,dev.

It's my first time paying attention on an altcoin.

I like POS coin very much,I also believe in comm having a very very bright future.

It will be the next NXT and NEM.

I think COMM is better than other POS coins like FAC and PPC,I really don't want to miss the train this time.

Thanks.

Good luck for you and me:)

.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:26:17 PM

Here is my prediction of dev's response later today for all your recent questions.

"Delivery is still happening... 15 more applications left.
Betrayals will be put into blacklist.
go mintpal vote."

Grin

and you guys still keep asking questions.
Don't you see the dev is busy with the distribution?
Go, read the source code and figure it out.

We should be patient with the dev. he can't do everything at the same time.
Oh I can't read source codes, so maybe you can explain me how it works by reading the source code?

Dev says lets spread the coin and get more stake holders, but is not willing to share much, whether it is technical details or distribution details.
He wants to keep it all to himself and call this coin a community coin (or the other possibility is, the coin was created by someone else and the dev has no technical knowledge about it)
The type of question you asked were asked here before and never got answered.

I am sorry to say this, but if you look at all the past messages, the
dev seems only interested in getting this coin to an exchange like mintpal with our votes and
then possibly dump all his shares+stakes.(plus bounty stakes if you entrust it with the dev.)

If the dev is too busy, may be its time to recruit some respected willing community members to help with the smooth running of this coin.

On a positive note, page 65 was a clean one without any individual vote number post spams, phewwww.

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

ok here are my thoughts on things. i think the mood has changed somewhat already in this thread and the sooner the distribution is done the better. no matter what people who dont get accepted are going to be upset but i think a reason if possible would help some with that. i dont realy think exchanges/ or a multipool at this point are important over half of the coins havent been distributed yet and we dont know how much is left for a bounty for some of these things we are already donating for. some of the worry from devs are people will dump etc i understand that but there is going to be some of that anyway better to get it out the loose hands early i think  Grin. as far as people upset with the guys post their coin votes it was a way of keeping people excited and involved while we wait for distribution. plus a way for some of the guys that didnt get a stake to show they are here very often and giving their support even they may not get a stake. so not hurting anyone. maybe you already have your stake think about others and what u would do to try to show dev u support coin if you were the one not chosen yet. i see people who are here often if they dont get a stake i will donate a few of mine to them.
Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:58:47 PM

Dear Dev (Communitycoin),

Could you please address the issue of minting? It seems like everyone has their own explanation.

1a. Everyone calls it 'interest'.
2a. Some believe that you don't need to keep your wallet open, as long as it is unlocked.
3a. Others think that you will receive about the same amount every single day.
4a. And others again think that if you have a larger stake that you will automatically gain every time more 'interest'.

1b. I think that the use of the term interest injustified is, because you're actually keeping your wallet open (using your pc and some power) to verify transactions and keep the network secure. I prefer to call it a 'REWARD'.
2b. I don't believe this because why would you get rewarded by keeping your wallet closed?
3b. This also is untrue, because it depends on the amount of people who keeps their wallet open and how big their stake is.
4b. Again I think that you will only have MORE CHANCE to mint and NOT that you will automatically get GREATER rewards every time, because it totally depends on the fees accumulated in a certain block. This means that someone with a smaller stake may find a block with larger fees that somone with a bigger stake.

Can the dev of someone from the dev team please provide us with more info and is the way I understand it right or wrong? This is how I used to know how it works with Nxt. It is important to know how the coin works otherwise it is harder to promote is everyone comes with different explanations.

Thanks,
Samy

i will attempt to answer your questions as you seem too used to NXT.
This is a 1st gen POS coin, not like NXT where staking is used for transaction fees.
1a. it is like interest but is not because it is not calculated at a fixed rate.
2a. you do NOT need to keep your wallet open, but opening it is the only way to get your stake after you have waited for it.
3a. the amount you receive will vary depending on many factors, the most important ones being coin age and amount of coins.
4a. you will definitely gain more coins per stake with more coins.

1b. ok, call it whatever you want. other people wont.
2b. that is not how POS coins work.
3b. again, you do not need to keep your wallet open all the time.
4b. this isnt NXT and you are not staking for transaction fees, you are generating NEW coins.

+1
I confirm that.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:09:20 PM

We have few hundreds users that recieved COMM but only 10-1x that are willing to dotane for a projects that can help the coin grow. LOL of all the rest of you people!

cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:19:42 PM

We have few hundreds users that recieved COMM but only 10-1x that are willing to dotane for a projects that can help the coin grow. LOL of all the rest of you people!

sadly not everybody is very active. i will also pledge 5000 for the multipool
JamesOng

Activity: 509

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:26:19 PM

We are 17 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

i would like to donate 10k to see this done
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:28:33 PM

Dear Dev (Communitycoin),

Could you please address the issue of minting? It seems like everyone has their own explanation.

1a. Everyone calls it 'interest'.
2a. Some believe that you don't need to keep your wallet open, as long as it is unlocked.
3a. Others think that you will receive about the same amount every single day.
4a. And others again think that if you have a larger stake that you will automatically gain every time more 'interest'.

1b. I think that the use of the term interest injustified is, because you're actually keeping your wallet open (using your pc and some power) to verify transactions and keep the network secure. I prefer to call it a 'REWARD'.
2b. I don't believe this because why would you get rewarded by keeping your wallet closed?
3b. This also is untrue, because it depends on the amount of people who keeps their wallet open and how big their stake is.
4b. Again I think that you will only have MORE CHANCE to mint and NOT that you will automatically get GREATER rewards every time, because it totally depends on the fees accumulated in a certain block. This means that someone with a smaller stake may find a block with larger fees that somone with a bigger stake.

Can the dev of someone from the dev team please provide us with more info and is the way I understand it right or wrong? This is how I used to know how it works with Nxt. It is important to know how the coin works otherwise it is harder to promote is everyone comes with different explanations.

Thanks,
Samy

How many comm did you get for running ur wallet for ongoing 12 H

After aprox. 1 day I received my first stake of 1320. 1,5 days later 496, and now I'm even waiting longer and still nothing.
What about others here? How much did you get and how long did you have to wait for the minting?

I just calculated that I have received average 623 / day. The best earning was about 1200 and the worst day was about 300.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:30:53 PM

We are 17 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k

i would like to donate 10k to see this done

I can give 5k

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
poncom

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:33:05 PM

We are 17 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k

I will pledge to donate 5k for the multipool.

I had resevations about this until now because I read about some sort of problem or scam that one of the mint coin multipools had. After looking for a few days I cannot find the thread that mentioned it, so it was probably not that serious.
ple

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:41:10 PM

How many comm did you get for running ur wallet for ongoing 12 H

After aprox. 1 day I received my first stake of 1320. 1,5 days later 496, and now I'm even waiting longer and still nothing.
What about others here? How much did you get and how long did you have to wait for the minting?

My first stake was 2781 after approx. 3 days.
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:47:56 PM

We are 17 now.

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 10k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 5k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k

I will pledge to donate 5k for the multipool.

I had resevations about this until now because I read about some sort of problem or scam that one of the mint coin multipools had. After looking for a few days I cannot find the thread that mentioned it, so it was probably not that serious.

The best option I think is to use an existing multipool and give
them the bounty to add COMM as a payment option. That way
we are using a familiar service that miners trust, and don't have
to worry about competing with them with a custom multipool
just for COMM.

My first preference would be hashcows IF they would agree to
add COMM.
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:07:53 PM

add COMM.

Is that the multipool black coin uses? If it is then its done a good job for black coin.
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:14:35 PM

add COMM.

Is that the multipool black coin uses? If it is then its done a good job for black coin.

No, they have their own custom setup.
jertsy

Activity: 341

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:46:05 PM

A coin really needs to be on the cryptsy voting list to stand a really good chance of getting on cryptsy. I opened a ticket requesting that they add COMM. The response should normally take 24 hours.

If COMM makes it onto the list each cryptsy user among us can vote for free. We can also buy votes accordng to the cryptsy rules below.

We are also accepting paid votes, which have no limit on the number of votes you can cast. Adding new markets requires a significant development investment for each new coin, so your paid votes will help offset the costs and accelerate the development time.

Paid votes can be submitted using either BTC or CryptsyPoints. To vote with BTC, simply send BTC to the deposit address listed next to the coin(s) you wish to support. Every 0.0002 BTC sent to the respective address received will count for 1 vote. You can click on the address link next to any coin to view payment votes cast using BTC, which are posted after getting 2 or more confirmations.

I got the reply below from Cryptsy. Now they know about COMM and it might be listed on their voting poll page after they have finished reviewing it.

Thank you for introducing me to this coin.

I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it
to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.
If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
jertsy

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:51:17 PM

I just started a thread on the Cryptsy Freshdesk forum where we can request that they add COMM. Like you say cryptsy is probably not interested at the moment, but now at least they have heard of COMM. If the thread gets a lot of comments from us cryptsy should start to take more interest in us.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000272952

Please add your votes to this Cryptsy thread requesting they add COMM. There is only one of us voted so far, which looks bad for the community. If there are more votes they might consider adding us faster.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000272952
jertsy

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:58:08 PM

I just requested for community coin to be added to the list of coins you can vote for in the bter thread. It's only a start but if enough of us ask they will add COMM to their poll, then we can start voting for it to be added to bter.

You can request for COMM to be added to their poll here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

I voted too. Keep adding your votes for COMM on Bter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.msg6175670#msg6175670
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

I just requested for community coin to be added to the list of coins you can vote for in the bter thread. It's only a start but if enough of us ask they will add COMM to their poll, then we can start voting for it to be added to bter.

You can request for COMM to be added to their poll here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

I voted too. Keep adding your votes for COMM on Bter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.msg6175670#msg6175670
thank you

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:01:55 PM

added mine

let's see where this can go
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: