Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Maconi

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:35:52 AM

Submit my application.
Good luck to myself.   Grin Grin Grin

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B4hZNM87m17kEBmkZgz7TGmf2QzPaqmWKv
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:36:59 AM

I applied a couple of hours ago and just received my stake. I am currently voting every hour on Mintpal to give support and to those who got their stake should do the same. We don't need to wait to complete the distribution phase, we should start voting now to give us good position or ranking because it will be long way to the top of the voting page so keep on voting guys.

You are a lucky boy. And I will try my luck later.  Grin
But I read a lot of guys complained about not getting the coins.
A bit afraid  Roll Eyes

For me it's not about luck, it's just that the dev think I am qualified to get a share of CommunityCoin stake just like the others who got their coins even before I applied.
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:52:48 AM

I applied a couple of hours ago and just received my stake. I am currently voting every hour on Mintpal to give support and to those who got their stake should do the same. We don't need to wait to complete the distribution phase, we should start voting now to give us good position or ranking because it will be long way to the top of the voting page so keep on voting guys.

A bit afraid  Roll Eyes

For me it's not about luck, it's just that the dev think I am qualified to get a share of CommunityCoin stake just like the others who got their coins even before I applied.

it is kind of both ...so do not forget to vote in mintpal

lti4301

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:59:24 AM

It's a very interesting coin!
I want in!
Filling the form!
unhooked

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:01:46 AM

A bit afraid  Roll Eyes

So "it's just what the dev think".
Following the rules, I am also qualified as you.
But I am unlucky I cannot get my stake.
Waiting for the response of the dev though it's hard to get his response.

qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:03:14 AM

keep voting on mintpal Smiley
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:12:15 AM

Just saw my coins received. I would like to thank you, communitycoin, for such opportunity!

I will spread the CommunityCoin name, help with my contribution as far as I can.

So far this coin in my opinion is the most fairly distributed coin, because of the specific distribution model. Yes, maybe not everyone gets coins, but those will go into the hands of people, who are not only pump and dump model seekers. After many fails in cryptocurrency world, I understood that it is more than just get quick buck. Of course everyone wants to see raising price of coin, but I see every coin's birth as beginning of new story, the story that is interesting to follow up, and even more interesting to be part of it.
And now I am part of Communitycoin story. I'm so happy at this moment!

PoS algo makes COMM more attractive. I believe that the nearest future belongs to PoS and other specific "proof of ..." non CPU, GPU, ASIC PoW coins.

Thanks again to dev!

All my votes at Mintpal goes to COMM.
neilh

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:28:16 AM

So "it's just what the dev think".
Following the rules, I am also qualified as you.
But I am unlucky I cannot get my stake.
Waiting for the response of the dev though it's hard to get his response.

I think it depends when the dev is processing applications.
The last reply from dev was 22 were waiting, so I expect
the next group will be done in the same way.

Mine were received about 18 hours after completing the form
yesterday.

If you/anyone is still waiting, give it some time (24 hours)
after completing the form. And I'm sure most will receive a
stake if qualified and the form was done correctly.
Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:28:35 AM

Just saw my coins received. I would like to thank you, communitycoin, for such opportunity!

I will spread the CommunityCoin name, help with my contribution as far as I can.

So far this coin in my opinion is the most fairly distributed coin, because of the specific distribution model. Yes, maybe not everyone gets coins, but those will go into the hands of people, who are not only pump and dump model seekers. After many fails in cryptocurrency world, I understood that it is more than just get quick buck. Of course everyone wants to see raising price of coin, but I see every coin's birth as beginning of new story, the story that is interesting to follow up, and even more interesting to be part of it.
And now I am part of Communitycoin story. I'm so happy at this moment!

PoS altg makes COMM more attractive. I believe that the nearest future belongs to PoS and other specific "proof of ..." non CPU, GPU, ASIC PoW coins.

Thanks again to dev!
Congratulation ... That is it .. it is most fairly distributed coin ...much more than FAC itself and for real if we get active members in COMM it will last for long long time ..So vote and encourage other to vote in mintpal...and the community who held the coin is the  key of success to the coin whatever the coin is , and doge is EX .

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 10:54:35 AM

done my vote!  Smiley

COMM go go go!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Added to Community Coin's subreddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/comments/22c5fc/vote_for_community_coin_on_mintpal_almost_1000/

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:15:08 AM

Received coins. That was hard. Thanks.
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:54:35 AM

Both accepted & rejecteds usernames and only before 6 April (and before form applications excluded)
http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-list-06-april-1579/

I'll not update it to protect potential spams. But those who unhappy can look and search CTRL + F their username is there.
If your username is there and not received yet COMM, you rejected by our quality guidelines or simple bad luck. If you believe you do help so much. Keep going i'll give a second chance but no guarantee.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
apurvslam

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:22:20 PM

Good to see the effort you are putting in.
Lets get it done and then work towards further development.
People please keep voting on mintpal. Smiley

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” -Mahatma Gandhi
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:32:46 PM

Whatever ,strongly support devs distribution method, waiting for the next step to widespread this coin!

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:39:05 PM

You are a lucky boy. And I will try my luck later.  Grin
A bit afraid  Roll Eyes
be patient and aplly seriouslly , most will get their share!

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:00:26 PM

Both accepted & rejecteds usernames and only before 6 April (and before form applications excluded)

I'll not update it to protect potential spams. But those who unhappy can look and search CTRL + F their username is there.
If your username is there and not received yet COMM, you rejected by our quality guidelines or simple bad luck. If you believe you do help so much. Keep going i'll give a second chance but no guarantee.

A great effort.

Does it include all the accept and reject list?

How to distinguish them?

How to know who is accepted and who is rejected?
poncom

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:09:36 PM

How to distinguish them?

How to know who is accepted and who is rejected?

It's only a guess but the names with asterisks next to them might be the rejected applications, and the other names might be the accepted applications. There must be some reason for the asterisks and I cannot think of any other reason for them. No guarantees though, I might be wrong about it.
Maconi

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:12:44 PM

You are a lucky boy. And I will try my luck later.  Grin
A bit afraid  Roll Eyes
be patient and aplly seriouslly , most will get their share!

I saw my name in the list and didn't receive any coins. If I understand correctly, I'm rejected,
maybe by "simple bad luck"?  
It's weird.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B4hZNM87m17kEBmkZgz7TGmf2QzPaqmWKv
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:13:10 PM

I just came across Communitycoin on multiple threads and was wondering whether 500 or 1000 people a re being accepted, and has these already been achieved?
vishiousx

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:18:32 PM

This list in not my name,  what should I do Huh :

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sy2G7FVUL7pSLb7L6pQNLcHuSSofiw6Rez
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: