Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
K128kevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:55:23 PM

Bad news.

It seems I got rejected.Sad

How do you know?

I was found my name on this list.
http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/rejected-accepted-username-list-13-april-1665/

But I have not received my stake yet.....so:(SadSadSad
how long ago you apply? everybody name is on that list both accepted and rejected.

About 15 hours ago.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:56:03 PM

Good job.  I see a very attractive community.
But even if there are 1000 votes per day,  there is still a long way to go.
You need 1 months to gain enough votes on  the top of mintpal.
I will continue to vote.

Regarding Mintpal, there is possibility that Mintpal developers add coin sooner than it reaches first place at voting list.
BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:56:39 PM

As I promised yesterday, I would like to start to list the things that should be done in favour of COMM growth.

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano said, he is working on multipool project and first results can show up shortly @Monday 14th April

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 477 000 COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.

2. Website design and management.

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes

5. Articles about Communitycoin.

6. Linux wallet.

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change.

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Please leave your feedback for what to add or remove from list. Also the donation/bounty amounts for each position should be determined by a community.

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

We need one COMM address to receive and spread donations for listed and other not listed at the moment works done. So, community should choose the person, who it can trust.

It's a well put list for things to be done.

I would gladly donate 10K COMM for the cause .

Lets contribute to COMM's growth and make it a great success.  
chen18127

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:56:53 PM

As I promised yesterday, I would like to start to list the things that should be done in favour of COMM growth.

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano said, he is working on multipool project and first results can show up shortly @Monday 14th April

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 477 000 COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.

6. Linux wallet.

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Please leave your feedback for what to add or remove from list. Also the donation/bounty amounts for each position should be determined by a community.

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

We need one COMM address to receive and spread donations for listed and other not listed at the moment works done. So, community should choose the person, who it can trust.

We can trust the dev to hold the coins. He could create two addresses for this and pay out when a task is done. If he is too busy we could vote for a trusted community member or use one of the bitcointalk members offering escrow services. The only problem with escrow is that whoever does it usually wants a fee.

Website design and management.
I suggest we need to create an icon of a game on our website, which can attract people to load and read our web.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:56:58 PM

Bad news.

How do you know?

how long ago you apply? everybody name is on that list both accepted and rejected.

About 15 hours ago.

Therefore be patient. 15 hours is too short time to make any considerations.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 01:57:03 PM

It is great that community votes! I do it also! But, please do not post the voting counts to this thread, ok?

dont worry, it keeps the thread bumped up
sure but 5 pages without any real discussion is rather boring....
what do you expect about "real discussion"?
vote+donation+promotion are all real works.
Each community member is working in his way.
That's good.

Yep, they're all good works.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

aulonocara

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:57:21 PM

Looks like this coin is starting to gain some serious traction. I wish I had have started paying attention sooner.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:58:22 PM

Bad news.

How do you know?

About 15 hours ago.
he may have not finished 15hrs would be fast give it a little more time. Wink
signorama

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:00:49 PM

6. Linux wallet.

We can trust the dev to hold the coins. He could create two addresses for this and pay out when a task is done. If he is too busy we could vote for a trusted community member or use one of the bitcointalk members offering escrow services. The only problem with escrow is that whoever does it usually wants a fee.

you are right, believe dev. and we keep voting!!!

I just uploaded to MEGA a Linux *buntu x86_64 wallet

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:00:54 PM

Nice meme! Care to add it to the Community Coin subreddit via Imgur, or do you think it would set an awkward precedent?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:02:09 PM

I sent poloniex an email requesting they list community coin. Anyone else who wants to make the same request can do so using the information from their FaQ that I copied below.

How can I get such-and-such coin listed on Poloniex?

Send an email to poloniex@gmail.com and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex. We do NOT list coins that use the image or name of an unconsenting celebrity or public figure.

If more of us ask them to list COMM it might make them list it faster.

If more of send an email to Poloniex asking them to list COMM it might make them list it faster.

Send an email to poloniex@gmail.com and tell them about COMM.

Are we sure being on exchanges so fast, I think we should build up and get on one good exchange first, then we can easily be on others as reputation and community raise ,--- vote for mintpal ??
there are pros and cons...
pros:
This create a demand and it is good for the multipool (might be a bit early though),
cons:
stakeholder selling out (who should be blacklisted) large amount of their share (I saw some 300k on sale on bitrex)
which is a bit stupid... It is like selling mining rigs to get coins...
Too many application in the last day from greedy people who will dump as soon as they get their share

I agree there are pros and cons, but the multipool will need exchanges. Also I doubt poloniex or any big exchange will add COMM until they see a lot of interest from people. It will probably take at least 3 or 4 weeks to get COMM listed even if all 500 members emailed poloniex.

COMM has thousands of votes on mintpal but it's unlikely to get listed there for a few weeks yet. If we start voting for other exchanges now it will probably only get listed on them weeks after the distribution is over.

For poloniex, it's not obvious, Bones coin got listed while it was mostly unknown and add at best 60MHash/s net hashrate. So we never know.
I agree that we need exchange but the small exchanges won't really help for the multipool (or it will loose a lot in transactions fee), for this purpose big exchanges (mintpal, cryptsy, else ?) are the one which should be targeted (as the pool will have to sell many other coins to buy COMM)

Also, the development of the multipool has only started yesterday (evening), I don't think it will be ready before a week or two and by that time we should be listed on mintpal (and hopefully the distribution will be over...).

Speaking of voting: don't forget to vote for the best coin of 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0
(that will bring some more attention)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:02:51 PM

Please build OSX wallet

Please donate to instacash for his efforts and future wallet update releases

Sent him my tips 3000 COMM even I didn't use Mac wallet.
Still appricaite his work for the whole community.

TXID: d363dfb38bb19eeb18a7c0a04930e29ce262fd44495116f83cd9cebfabea27c0

Thank you very much, I'll update my post with instacash OSX wallet donators list.
kocur

Activity: 140

We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:04:51 PM

I want to share my voting strategy on Mintpal so I would not miss an hour voting for COMM. Actually I am using online stop-watch that will remind me to vote for COMM per hour. Feel free to use it if you want.  Wink

Setting up hourly timer:

1. Add another tab in your browser(you can use any browser) then go to the following link http://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/ and move it to a new window. Resize the window base on the size you want like the image below.

Click 1 followed by 4 zero (setting up alarm to 1 hour). After that click Set (see image)

2. The start timer will appear. Click start to begin!

3. After an hour the alarm will sound which mean its time to vote for COMM.

Repeat the same process after voting for COMM on Mintpal.

Note: This may boost CommunityCoin votes because everyone will not miss an hour or two voting on Mintpal. Cheers!  Smiley

That is... awesome...
yep awesome, better than countdown on android Smiley thx for sharing

Community Coin: Fair & Free Distribution
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:06:23 PM

Speaking of voting: don't forget to vote for the best coin of 2014: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0
(that will bring some more attention)

also keep posting on that thread to keep it bumped up
f5inet

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:06:50 PM

WoW!

It is a really nice coin.

It seems the distribution was over.

I have to tell you, I was a little upset.This is an imaginative design,fair and free.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BAqAVf4i2ewvF2EW4mEd2Kz74KxKpctQa1
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:08:29 PM

WoW!

It is a really nice coin.

It seems the distribution was over.

I have to tell you, I was a little upset.This is an imaginative design,fair and free.

not over yet read op and try. and good luck!!!!!!!!!!! Grin
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:08:32 PM

CommunityCoin Mac OS X Wallet v1.3.0.0

—  fixes the OpenSSL heartbleed bug
—  implements latest commits
—  features QR Code support
—  built for OS X 10.6 -- 10.9

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ub57cz0lpo317x/CommunityCoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.3.0.0.zip

SHA: c5f32c7d2b42c72a47e3180b4a3e10fe8985f5e1

COMM tips: CeCCEHh5YFBMMP9nJWk5Yz1QqyJ4WpVEh5

Please test, report back and tip (if you like).  Thank you and enjoy.

Thank you very much!

Please donate to instacash for his efforts supporting COMM with MacOSX wallet releases!

Donations to instacash so far:

brightlight - 20 000
rbbrdckybk - 5 000
mamamia2014 - 3 000
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 02:10:11 PM

I want to share my voting strategy on Mintpal so I would not miss an hour voting for COMM. Actually I am using online stop-watch that will remind me to vote for COMM per hour. Feel free to use it if you want.  Wink

Setting up hourly timer:

1. Add another tab in your browser(you can use any browser) then go to the following link http://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/ and move it to a new window. Resize the window base on the size you want like the image below.

Click 1 followed by 4 zero (setting up alarm to 1 hour). After that click Set (see image)

2. The start timer will appear. Click start to begin!

3. After an hour the alarm will sound which mean its time to vote for COMM.

Repeat the same process after voting for COMM on Mintpal.

Note: This may boost CommunityCoin votes because everyone will not miss an hour or two voting on Mintpal. Cheers!  Smiley

Man, that's slick! Way to go!

chen18127

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:10:32 PM

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing now. Adriano said, he is working on multipool project and first results can show up shortly @Monday 14th April

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work an enthusiasm. So far members pledged 397 000 COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.

6. Linux wallet

Android wallet is important for COMM to more mobile users.
It can be surpporte by bounties.

yes, i am agree with u, we can attract people to develop android app by donating. I have contact my friends to research it.
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:11:35 PM

i'd like to donate 5k for multipool
good job everyone
we have hell of the list here
but i think it could be way more if at least half of the stakeholders donate for it
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: