Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:38:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:07:07 PM

Guys, I just noticed the dev updated the OP:

Voting (unpaid) to be added to exchanges:
- MINTPAL https://www.mintpal.com/voting    [Voting]
- CRYPTSY https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000272952 [supported]
- BTER https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0 [supported]

Vote for the coin of 2014:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0;viewResults  [voted]

Do it as you can.

done bter, craptsy as elleieyan2 ..may i also add..When you do the craptsy vote please LIKE IT ALSO not just comment..we need more likes on there.. doing the coin of 214 now too.. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:13:53 PM

Guys, I just noticed the dev updated the OP:

Voting (unpaid) to be added to exchanges:
- MINTPAL https://www.mintpal.com/voting    [Voting]
- CRYPTSY https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000272952 [supported]

Do it as you can.

Voting in Mintpal all the time Smiley
Voted in Cryptsy (Jalmari Kalervo)
Also voted for BTER
and of course for the coin of 2014 Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
dannyjr89

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:17:55 PM

I voted for the following:

Also added the sig info to my signature.
aulonocara

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:20:03 PM

Just voted on mintpal, but for what its worth I think Jay is more likely to add it on merit than due to votes.
DeviledMoon

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:24:28 PM

Guys it's not just "to vote" i ask from you, it's showing some support the comm so we all win. This support sometimes vote sometimes a post sometimes new idea or anything useful the community so we can rise in the  coin forest over other coins and benefit more from the sunshine. Some people made block explorer, some did mac wallet, some asked cryptsy to add, some asked bter, some collecting multipool donation this is very ok, and welcome, see? It's already happening.

Saw enough positive energy from the dev and also the whole community which makes me be excited.
i'd like to be one of you, but still not qualified.

agreed with the dev with 100%,
every community member should have his value on this community coin, not only voting but also anything valuable to the coin.

you look ok to me only missing 8 posts... just complete it 50 and re apply.

Dear Dev,

Right now vote the BEST COIN 2014:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0

I'm so glad that I hit the 50 posts finally.  I'd like to apply one stake of this great coin.
As I give my promise here, I will dedicate my part time on pursuing COMM growth.
I'll keep active on the COMM thread. And I'll build my community to spread COMM.
Soon following the OP, I will submit my application.

Ciao,

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:27:51 PM

Guys it's not just "to vote" i ask from you, it's showing some support the comm so we all win. This support sometimes vote sometimes a post sometimes new idea or anything useful the community so we can rise in the  coin forest over other coins and benefit more from the sunshine. Some people made block explorer, some did mac wallet, some asked cryptsy to add, some asked bter, some collecting multipool donation this is very ok, and welcome, see? It's already happening.

Saw enough positive energy from the dev and also the whole community which makes me be excited.

every community member should have his value on this community coin, not only voting but also anything valuable to the coin.

Dear Dev,

I'm so glad that I hit the 50 posts finally.  I'd like to apply one stake of this great coin.
As I give my promise here, I will dedicate my part time on pursuing COMM growth.
I'll keep active on the COMM thread. And I'll build my community to spread COMM.

Ciao,

I think you are one of the few who totally deserve it:)
jiosefjd

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

Is there any interest in forming a team that would do things like vote for COMM to be put on various exchanges, comment and/or upvote Reddit posts about COMMCoin, youtube videos, articles, etc???

I know that we're all doing some of these things already, but if it were more organized (especially if communications occurred through email so holders don't have to sift through the endless series of posts), it'd be more effective.
mugwampbro

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:33:59 PM

Is the COMM community interested in a professional song about how cool this coin is?

I'm a producer, composer and arranger and I'm looking to make songs for a few coins and COMM has my attention Smiley

Would people from this community be interested in donating or is there a bountie for this type of thing? Could be a good way to push the development of this coin - something catchy we can all sing to Grin

I would like to know what genre people would dig the most. I can compose all sorts of contemporary genres Smiley

Bluesy..of course. Here's some help..sung to the tune..'Well I'm a KINGBEE..Ba-by' by Slim Harpo/Stones

"Well I'm a COMM KING baby.....I'm gonna COMM all over You " Grin

COINKING wants to write a song....GOOD IDEA !!!

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:34:24 PM

Dear Dev,

Ciao,

I think you are one of the few who totally deserve it:)

Totally agreed Wink
One stake for deviledmoon!!
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:35:05 PM

Is there any interest in forming a team that would do things like vote for COMM to be put on various exchanges, comment and/or upvote Reddit posts about COMMCoin, youtube videos, articles, etc???

I know that we're all doing some of these things already, but if it were more organized (especially if communications occurred through email so holders don't have to sift through the endless series of posts), it'd be more effective.

I suggested it earlier, but here was no feedback regarding this. Thatswhy I started to-do list. If you look at it, there is forming a team slowly.

Besides me xtester is maintaining multipool donators list.
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:39:21 PM

Dear Dev,

Ciao,

Read through some of your posts, well deserved stake.  Congratulations.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:40:10 PM

Is the COMM community interested in a professional song about how cool this coin is?

I'm a producer, composer and arranger and I'm looking to make songs for a few coins and COMM has my attention Smiley

Would people from this community be interested in donating or is there a bountie for this type of thing? Could be a good way to push the development of this coin - something catchy we can all sing to Grin

I would like to know what genre people would dig the most. I can compose all sorts of contemporary genres Smiley

Bluesy..of course. Here's some help..sung to the tune..'Well I'm a KINGBEE..Ba-by' by Slim Harpo/Stones

Yes! I think he is waiting stronger feedback and donations for this job to be done.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:43:33 PM

Yes! I think he is waiting stronger feedback and donations for this job to be done.

Count me for 5.000 Comm for the song, COMM ON guys, donations for our music!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:43:46 PM

I suggested it earlier, but here was no feedback regarding this. Thatswhy I started to-do list. If you look at it, there is forming a team slowly.

not sure why youtube video, article should go through private com. That's clearly the kind of thing which would be interesting to see on the thread. (much more than voting reminder, as I am pretty sure many don't need to be reminded to vote)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:44:52 PM

Dear Dev,

Ciao,

Voted CommunityCoin!
Mr. Shake

Activity: 140

Veni Vidi Vici

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:45:10 PM

The portuguese Thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559955.0 -
That's the Comm taking the whole world!

Att

CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CXo9hpgEEqmaP9Fbf8e5kJi4Vrh7qoFWCk
Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G********* [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO. P*****************

O homem que morre rico morre em desgraça. - Andrew Carnegie (The man who dies thus rich dies disgraced. - Andrew Carnegie)
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:48:34 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 08:52:50 PM by brightlight

As I promised yesterday, I would like to start to list the things that should be done in favour of COMM growth.

There is idea by Adriano to build a separate page for to-do information: listed items, involved people, donation addresses, donators etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano said, he is working on multipool project and first results can show up shortly @Monday 14th April

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 632 000 COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.

2. Website design and management.

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design. illiki23 offered his assistance for reddit page development.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes. coinking suggested to make a song by himself. Community must decide wether compose
    it or not and what genre it should be.

Donations/pledges for youtube video:
    brampower - 5 000

Donations/pledges for coinking's song:
    testadimerlo - 5 000
    mugwampbro - 1 000

5. Articles about Communitycoin.

6. Linux wallet.. Compiled for Ubuntu based Linux distributions by signorama. Thanks! Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RkQQgJRa!5RcwiUIzhVSH9lVOi49TbkeaD8ph_aDMwH6Z4M3YCBY
    Please test it and leave a feedback.

Donations/pledges for Linux wallet compilation:
    brightlight - 3 000

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change. mymenace made the first and by far the only alternative. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.msg6121487#msg6121487

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

9. OSX wallet. Released by instacash (link in OP). Please donate him to support the job done and future releases!

So far donators for OSX wallet:
    brightlight - 20 000 - Sent
    rbbrdckybk - 5 000 - Sent
    mamamia2014 - 3 000 - Sent
    anonymous - 100 - Sent

10. Faucets. One developed buy Adriano. Thanks! http://community.bitcoinland.org/faucet/

----------------------------------------------------------------

As of now their donations offered users:

Jr.peng - 10k
BitcoinBaBa - 10k

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave your feedback for what to add or remove from list. Also the donation/bounty amounts for each position should be determined by a community.

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

I am collecting community pledges for donations for listed positions. Later it will be decided where to send your donations (single person or publicly monitored addresses).

Updated the amount of pledged COMM's for multipool development, also added information about Linux wallet.

Donation offers for song creation opened
ronald98

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:49:15 PM

Donations coming like crazy, 71 people have pledge for the multipool. This kinda reminds me of Dogecoin. Keep it up.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 5k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 7k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k
RhodaGila - 20k
K128kevin - 20k - If he is allowed to join.
Evilish - 10k
*Sakura* - 50k
iwandhdumas2003 - 5k
sha0908 - 5k
50cent_rapper - 5k
1btcdream - 5k
qgmurugan007 - 5k
jcarl987 - 10k
Turpomann - 10k
bluewhackadoo - 10k - If he is allowed to join.
wasamata - 5k
dload.1 - 5k
templebar - 5k
apurvslam - 10k
december23 - 5k
wizzardTim - 5k
hala - 5k
Fraxinus - 15k
unent - 5k
liugangliuliu - 5k
emelac - 10k
x0rcist - 10k
GTO911 - 5k
flubber - 10k
Philll90 - 10k
DogeBoy - 10k
liutiaoming1 - 10k
Buratino - 5k
qiuzhixin15 - 5k
WalkerLi - 10k
BitcoinBaBa - 10k
dynamicalrange - 5k
belmonty - 5k
wangdaniel2014 - 5k
qwertyqwerty - 15k - if he will be accepted.

Community with a good spirit. Let's keep it that way.

As usual ignore the trolls.

P.S. For now we are only pledging to donate. Adriano has accepted to handle the implementation of the multipool for us.

The multipool will allow people to mine the most profitable coins and automatically convert them and pay miners in communitycoins. This was one of the main reasons behind blackcoins steady price increase.

Great progress. Does anybody else want to donate?

Mintpal vote update: 5710 and counting. Has anybody sent an email to the mintpal dev? Could somebody please do that? Talking to the mintpal devs may be the best option.

We are continuing to vote for mintpal not because we want to dump the coins,  but to raise the value of our coins by adding a reputable and well known exchange to our services. People dumping their coins just after we get listed would make a stupid move. Just look around.

Keep up the good work dev and keep us updated on whatever happens. I have sent a pm to the dev regarding more info. Will update when I receive an answer.

Big update: Multipool might be ready on monday! So keep your coins safe and bring some ideas that could add real value to the community.

I think after the second round there will be some stakes left over. If the dev and the community agrees we should put 1 or 2 stakes in a faucet. But we should distribute them very careful not to create a price crush by distributing too may coins without any contribution made.

P.P.S. If we work hard, launch the multipool, finish the distribution, land on mintpal, finish the website and do the other stuff on the list of brightlight, we could easily surpass 1000 satoshi maybe even in the first week. We should focus on creating value and growing the community, price will follow without a problem.

This is the important to-do list brightlight has suggested. Thanks brightlight!

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano said, he is working on multipool project and first results can show up shortly @Monday 14th April

2. Website design and management.

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes

5. Articles about Communitycoin.

6. Linux wallet.

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change.

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Please leave your feedback for what to add or remove from list. Also the donation/bounty amounts for each position should be determined by a community.

Thanks.

I'll put 5k into the multipool
jiosefjd

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:50:33 PM

If I understand the purposes of your list and xtester's, I'm suggesting something different: an online "street team."If, for example, a post were made on reddit that was of particular importance to COMM, then an email would be sent out notifying the team. Optimistically, I would hope that every stakeholder would join this list. If even half of those then upvoted the post, which would take all of a few seconds, it would have at least some chance of making the front page (of course, it wouldn't necessarily need to make the front page to be worthwhile, but that's the optimal outcome).
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:51:00 PM

I've pledged 25K CommunityCoin to the multipool, pending the stake from the developers.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: