Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:26:28 PM

Why i´m not on this list?  http://ecoiner.org/communitycoin/2nd-round-raw-list-1684/#post8020

I spread the word, helping community, spent coins,.. so what?

btw. I ve got kids so i can´t be here every second....

Even i am not on the list, is this the final list?

I've seen your posts in other threads: you've been quite active promoting Community Coin. I'd PM the dev with a link list of those posts in those other threads. After all, the dev doesn't have time to keep up with the whole subforum.

[Believe me, I know. Despite picking and choosing, it's easy to wind up spending the entire day at BTT!]

Thanks a lot

Glad to! I've seen you and remembered you from those other threads. It's pretty obvious that you're an active supporter of COMM: you're even taking flak for your support.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Turpomann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:26:45 PM

I think we need graphic artists too, someone who creates amazing promotional images.  Shocked

Something like this poor picture here I made with memecreator in 2 minutes, I'm sure you'll get the idea:

I apologize my rally english. | (COMM) CVHe5HzG61dq7yULUKss9xzYzWzJnenFBN
Steven Lee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:26:57 PM

People look at this, there are not many (500 early adopters) that are mostly old members that already have seen a lot in cryptoworld and most of them will likely hold long also even buy more right now and later (I did so). Also soon there will be multipool that will drive the price higher very easily. So I think it is really pretty good opportunity to buy now as much as you can before the price explosion that will cover the sky around our crypto wild west.

i am quite old and active member too. Didn't get any comms yet.

I have no idea why, you should contact to dev.

quite weird if you ask me. even the shills here are getting their coins. A few pages back. A guy bragged how his shill accounts got coins

You need to be active here in the thread and work towards development of the community regularly to become a candidate for the stake. Just being a old member is not going to cut it.It's upto the dev's to decide and choose members who would work for COMM's progress and long term development and not just dump them.
Wish you all the best for receiving the stake.

As for the shill accounts . One or two mistakes could be made .The dev is human after all.
Some shills could have done a mighty good job to bypass the strict checks imposed by the dev but i think there would be very few such cases.

Overall the distribution system is fairest we have seen in the crypto community so far.

well, i decided to take a user named ysbysb2000 from the stakeholders list.

He never did post anything on here, and he is not even a active number of btctalk. Just an early adopter. so that means early adopters are bound to get their coins even if they are active or not??

This is only one username. I can give you a few more.

Why would an inactive member get coins?  The rules were pretty explicit.  I read them even though I don't qualify due to lack of posts.

dont know. I am curious myself. but the community doesn't answer a single question. Seems you're only accepted to community if you say good things  Roll Eyes
I really think Dev should not "only accepted to community if you say good things". I really hope Dev will "only accepted to community if you DO good things". But I have no idea why I am not in the second round list. I hold my coins all the time in my wallet. I keep voting on mintpal,bter and poll of 2014. I always promoting COMM to my friends and I has already persuaded some of my miner friends to come to COMM once the multipool is ready. Dev, could you tell me why I be removed from the second round list?

I guess the raw list in ecoiner only shows the people who posted on ecoiner. If you posted on the other 2 sites, you would be listed in a separate raw list.
I think you are right. I just got a PM message from  samysamy1. He said this list is not completed list. So guys, forget about this list,don't stop voting and promoting and donating. You will get what you should get. Go Go Go.

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:28:21 PM

Wait, what? So I missed the 'fair distribution'? One weeks worth of distribution is fair? Are you serious?

Distribution started several weeks ago
Adriano
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1285
Merit: 1085

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:28:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

The first part of the Multipool is ready (let's call it beta).

At this moment, you can access the page, tie your COMM Address to one BTC Address which will be used only by your.

• We have followed the approach used by fair-coin, which means we are using wafflepool to mine.
  • They mine the most profitable altcoin, exchange it to BTC the and pay BTC to your address. Their fee is 2%.

If anyone prefer to use other pools it is ok but additional configuration will be required by you. As long as the payments are sent to the BTC Address you have tied to your COMM Address everything will be ok.

COMM purchases will be done manually until we can implement it through API for the exchanges which allow it.

What is yet to be deployed:

• List the BTC payments received by your address, as well as the exchanges we do of BTC for COMM;
  • For each COMM bought, share it proportionally between all the users which have participated in the pool for that purchase.

I will be working on the points above and will keep you all updated.

Any doubts and/or problems, please let me know it.

Adriano

Edit: Forgot to state the link:  http://community.bitcoinland.org/multipool/

--
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:31:36 PM

I think we need graphic artists too, someone who creates amazing promotional images.  Shocked

Something like this poor picture here I made with memecreator in 2 minutes, I'm sure you'll get the idea:

Feel free to drop your memes on the subreddit! Any more that you have or can whip up...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

december23

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

Wait, what? So I missed the 'fair distribution'? One weeks worth of distribution is fair? Are you serious?

Nope you didn't missed the distribution there are still available stake for the first round at the moment.

Yes. Hurry up. The left spots are not too much.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp6y1V7impV8StnUzK44kPf6cuKsmuGi8R
december23

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:33:41 PM

vote comm as the best of the coin in 2014,now there are 135 people vote for COMM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568561.0

and continue vote on mintpal  Grin

136 now.

140 now. We are sure to win the poll with our strong community.
Keep voting.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. Sp6y1V7impV8StnUzK44kPf6cuKsmuGi8R
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:34:43 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 05:55:45 PM by Nxtblg

Hi Everyone,

Adriano

Edit: Forgot to state the link:  http://community.bitcoinland.org/multipool/

EDIT: By the way: the subreddit link to your multipool is currently #1 in the "Top" category.

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/top/

Surprise, surprise.  Grin Grin

Kevin Lou

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:35:17 PM

Feel free to drop your memes on the subreddit! Any more that you have or can whip up...

This is fantastic job. I like this picture. See how hot this thread, no doubt COMM will be the most successful coin in 2014. I see a fabulous team and community here. Thank you everyone!

stoneone

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:36:04 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 01:50:44 PM by stoneone

Hi Everyone,

At this moment, you can access the page, tie your COMM Address to one BTC Address which will be used only by your.

• We have followed the approach used by fair-coin, which means we are using wafflepool to mine.
  • They mine the most profitable altcoin, exchange it to BTC the and pay BTC to your address. Their fee is 2%.

If anyone prefer to use other pools it is ok but additional configuration will be required by you. As long as the payments are sent to the BTC Address you have tied to your COMM Address everything will be ok.

COMM purchases will be done manually until we can implement it through API for the exchanges which allow it.

• List the BTC payments received by your address, as well as the exchanges we do of BTC for COMM;
  • For each COMM bought, share it proportionally between all the users which have participated in the pool for that purchase.

Adriano

Thanks a lot for your work! I've just posted the link on the subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/comments/23038n/the_multipool_is_here_only_in_beta_atm_but_that/

Enjoy the upvotes Grin

great.
Jr.peng

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:37:58 PM

Hi Everyone,

Adriano

Adriano,good job!
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:38:41 PM

http://community.bitcoinland.org/multipool/ updated OP miners invited to test.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:38:53 PM

Hi Everyone,

Adriano

Awesome! Thank you very much is least to say for your job!

I think this is the right time to initiate donations according to xtester's pledges list.

P.S. Getting ready my humble rig for test.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:39:38 PM

If you want to communicate with dev, the contact person is samysamy1.

There is idea by Adriano to build a separate page for to-do information: listed items, involved people, donation addresses, donators etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment. Adriano is working hard on the multipool project. Soon it will be at early testing stage. Let's give him opportunity to get some rest!
As xtester said multipool is almost ready to be tested.

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm. So far members pledged 715 000+ COMM for Multipool set up. Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.

2. Website design and management. jiuge made an alternative earlier before this thread begun to grow rapidly. Community must decide wether use it reworked, how it should be changed, etc. Link: www.community-coin.com  I think .com domain is also respectable.

Donations/pledges for website:
    xtester - 5 000
    mozurt - 10 000
    wasamata - 5 000
    Secondleo - 10 000

3. Subreddit page design work. Now it has default template design. illiki23 offered his assistance for reddit page development.

4. Good quality youtube video for promotional purposes. coinking suggested to make a song by himself. Community must decide wether compose
    it or not and what genre it should be.

Donations/pledges for youtube video:
    brampower - 5 000
    DeviledMoon - 5 000
    wasamata - 3 000

Donations/pledges for coinking's song:
    testadimerlo - 5 000
    mugwampbro - 1 000
    wasamata - 2 000

5. Articles about Communitycoin.

6. Linux wallet.. Compiled for Ubuntu based Linux distributions by signorama. Thanks! Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!RkQQgJRa!5RcwiUIzhVSH9lVOi49TbkeaD8ph_aDMwH6Z4M3YCBY
    Please test it and leave a feedback.

Donations/pledges for Linux wallet compilation:
    brightlight - 3 000

7. Updated logo, if dev accepts it's change. mymenace made the first and by far the only alternative. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.msg6121487#msg6121487

8. Not mandatory, but Android wallet could be a good point about coin. Also as promotional move.

Donations/pledges for Android wallet:
    lumeire - 20 000
    wasamata - 10 000

9. OSX wallet. Released by instacash (link in OP). Please donate him to support the job done and future releases!

So far donators for OSX wallet:
    brightlight - 20 000 - Sent
    rbbrdckybk - 5 000 - Sent
    mamamia2014 - 3 000 - Sent
    anonymous - 100 - Sent
    BTCMS - 10 000 - Sent

10. Faucets. One developed buy Adriano. Thanks! http://community.bitcoinland.org/faucet/

----------------------------------------------------------------

As of now their non-specific purpose donations offered users:

Jr.peng - 10 000
BitcoinBaBa - 10 000

----------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote at Mintpal!

Please PM me if here is someone, who can undertake some of the listed duties or just make a post with suggestions.

Updated Donations/pledges for positions. If I missed something, give me a note.

Please, if you want to offer your donations, just post them (I am going through thread pages regularly) or better PM me. I'll update this post with your offer. In addition, if you have ideas what to add to to the list, also do not hesitate to give a feedback.

great work.
commcoin will up up
commcoin to da moon/

Count me in for 5 k, multipool
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:41:06 PM

Donations coming like crazy, 80 people have pledge for the multipool. This kinda reminds me of Dogecoin. Keep it up.

Donation for community coin multipool creation:

xtester - 10k
bytedisorder - 10k
cryptolemaik - 10k
shinep - 5k
pabloangello - 10k
Nxtblg - 20k
brightlight - 10k
qiwoman - 10k
baby222 - 5k
greenclover - 10k
schnötzel - 10k
EbonHawk - 10k
djm34 - 5k
mmedinas - 10k
Hash72 - 7k
Jengo - 10k
doremi - 5k
JamesOng - 10k
jalmari - 5k
poncom - 5k
Rune - 5k
Equate - 5k
ple - 10k
fudge - 10k
lemfuture - 5k
XCASH - 5k
illiki23 - 10k
celebreze32 - 10k
lumeire - 10k
Secondleo - 10k
neilh - 20k
SomeRelax - 5k
kocur - 5k
Ayle56 - 5k
RhodaGila - 20k
K128kevin - 20k - If he is allowed to join.
Evilish - 10k
*Sakura* - 50k
iwandhdumas2003 - 5k
sha0908 - 5k
50cent_rapper - 5k
1btcdream - 5k
qgmurugan007 - 5k
jcarl987 - 10k
Turpomann - 10k
bluewhackadoo - 10k - If he is allowed to join.
wasamata - 5k
dload.1 - 5k
templebar - 5k
apurvslam - 10k
december23 - 5k
wizzardTim - 5k
hala - 5k
Fraxinus - 15k
unent - 5k
liugangliuliu - 5k
emelac - 10k
x0rcist - 10k
GTO911 - 5k
flubber - 10k
Philll90 - 10k
DogeBoy - 10k
liutiaoming1 - 10k
Buratino - 5k
qiuzhixin15 - 5k
WalkerLi - 10k
BitcoinBaBa - 10k
dynamicalrange - 5k
belmonty - 5k
wangdaniel2014 - 5k
qwertyqwerty - 15k - if he will be accepted.
mugwampbro - 1k
CryptoSteam - 25k - if he will be accepted.
jiosefjd - 10k
ronald98 - 5k
sniveling - 5k
f5inet - 10k - if he will be accepted.
bluewhackadoo - 10k
felment - 10k
pandher - 5k
sammy007 - 5k

We have reached 80 donations!

Waiting for some news from Adriano, as soon as the multipool is up and running we will have to send our pledged donations. He is doing a great service for the community.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new donation process has begun for the community website, please see brightlight post for more details

Every donation is welcome. Lets show some community spirit. We need a good website to represent community coin.

Mintpal vote update: 6592 and counting. jiosefjd sent an email to the mintpal dev. Thank you for that. Please let us know if you get an answer.

Big update: Multipool is almost ready! So keep your coins safe and bring some ideas that could add real value to the community.

P.S. If we work hard, launch the multipool, finish the distribution, land on mintpal, finish the website and do the other stuff on the list of brightlight, we could easily surpass 1000 satoshi maybe even in the first week. We should focus on creating value and growing the community, price will follow without a problem. People who are selling now will cry later. Just look around.

After the multipool is up and running the website for the to-do list would be great to have.

Thanks.

Hi,

I want to pledge 20k for multipool. Please add me to list.

Thanks

Count me in for 5 k, multipool

ThinkGreen

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:43:12 PM

topic grows so fast, maybe some more people should get together on irc?
actually many many pages ago, Adriano made a call for a tester for the multipool and to join in the irc channel, but so far there isn't much activity (although I am not sure in which time zone he lives...)

We now have Beta version of Multipool thanks to Adriano's great job.
It's very nice. I'd like to donate some COMM to him.
BTCMS

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:44:26 PM

Multipool is Live!  Cool
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 01:46:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

Adriano

Adriano,good job!
ok, testing. Is there a page to see how much share I got, expected payout (might be early though...)
How often are the payout (or will be) ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:47:15 PM

thanks @Adriano
it's a great job
you really deserve the donations and of course the bounty

edit: hey Xtester,
i thinks you missed me in pledge list and probably some others too
here is mine
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.msg6198613#msg6198613
please add me
thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: