Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:03:04 AM

http://www.communitycoin.info/ needs to change community solve this i can upload.

I can help on that, with a reponsive design. Smiley
hit me if you need.
dont expect me from me to hear do that do this etc

you are the community

after delivery my job is done mainly.

oh. I understand what u mean. but just one more question, if I done the design who to push?
Smiley
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:04:10 AM

Can someone put up a bounty for an IRC?

Willing to donate

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:04:35 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 09:15:14 AM by andyatcrux

Raising the stakeholders share to two 2m means that I can expect 1 more million?

Well there are 470 first round stakeholders and according to the post 330 made the cut for the second round (me excluded), but there are only enough coins to pay 300 people for second round at 1 million. Why this was not adjusted, I don't know. Ironically, there are now 20 million more coins on Poloniex and both Polo and Bittrex are being dumped into. I don't think the post gives any indication for how they chose to exclude an additional 30 people because of the shortfall. I am sure some answers will come our way soon.
stop trying to create fud nothing has been dumped:
on polo:     Sell Orders    Total: 6719368.91589201 COMM

Wow, sorry if that came across as FUD. No reason to fear anything, the sell orders went from 4.5 mil to 6.5 mil in the last 5 hours is all. And the price has dropped 40%, but it will recover. The irony is that as the supply is now down, the sell orders are up. FUD? I know there are a lot of trolls, but please don't count me among them.
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:11:39 AM

If you want to communicate with dev, the contact person is samysamy1.

There is idea by Adriano to build a separate page for to-do information: listed items, involved people, donation addresses, donators etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Multipool- the most wanted thing at the moment.
    IT HAPPENED WITH THE MUCH EFFORTS BY Adriano. MULTIPOOL IS OPENED FOR TESTING!
    Link: http://community.bitcoinland.org/multipool/

Many thanks to Adriano for hard work and enthusiasm! So far members donated-sent 364 200 COMM for Multipool set up.
    Everyone is welcomed to join the pledges list.
    Also thanks to xtester for maintaining multipool's pledges list.
    I would like kindly xtester to initiate donation process according to pledges list.

Hi guys I am not at home now.

I just wanted to congratulate Adriano for his great work and give the start for the wave of pledged donations for him.

Lets show him some community spirit.

This is his address:

CHyJaYAKkxLmAm33br6Lp9x5LtAYP5vKug

Will be fully available in 3-4 hours.

Keep up the great work, votes and let the donations begin. Smiley

shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:11:40 AM

http://www.communitycoin.info/ needs to change community solve this i can upload.

I can help on that, with a reponsive design. Smiley
hit me if you need.
dont expect me from me to hear do that do this etc

you are the community

after delivery my job is done mainly.

Could you publish the final stakeholder list somewhere please?
Also any information on how much coins left after the distribution, for bounties etc.?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:12:22 AM

@dev
@samysamy1
@crypto-dude
If there is no technical problems on burning the address and if the coins in the address is REALLY lost and if the dev won't scam us, why won't the dev do so? Support Adriano. I think the whole community will have the same opinion.  

+1.
This is a must for restoring this coin's credibility.
+2
If they are gone this should not be an issue.  As when distributing this coin you wanted to make sure stake holders were honest and wont dump this coin.  As a Dev you should do this to be honest to your stakeholders and the people who have bought this coin.

+3
show the credits & value of this coin. Smiley

I'm more worried about the users dumping 800 million coins than the dev 200 million, let´s start thinking in promoting and effectively using this coin as a payment system rather than just trading.

Community Brainstorming session starts NOW!

Please post your thoughts about where can we use OUR coin as a payment and  how!

-How about a auction site where we would trade goods exclusively in COMM coin?

Guys, here is the point!
Brainstorming!
Community Coin is a coin by the community and for the community, right? Well, from my side I' think that each member of this community can do something accepting COMM. For example, I was thinking about tourism. Each member lives in a place and here there are members from all the world. A simple thing could be to provide touristic information about the place where someone lives ( hotels, restaurants, specific informations about the place that only a resident can gives), or to propose himself like a local guide. Little useful thinghs. I think this could be just one of a lot of different services proposed by the community for the community ( Traveller COMM ). The question is: what are you able to do? To rent a room of your home for the summer period ( like airbnb)? Translate something?
I do not intend to commercialize the human relationships, but in the real life I willingly pay for a specific service. Note: I'm talking about services, first of all: lean, useful and fast.
So I propose to develope little services in different specific fields and to create a section where to organize all. I think that this could be grow the demand of the coin and give the chance to people to gain and have funny.
Just my two COMM

PS: I didn't receive my second stake. The second round is still continuing right?
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Raising the stakeholders share to two 2m means that I can expect 1 more million?

Well there are 470 first round stakeholders and according to the post 330 made the cut for the second round (me excluded), but there are only enough coins to pay 300 people for second round at 1 million. Why this was not adjusted, I don't know. Ironically, there are now 20 million more coins on Poloniex and both Polo and Bittrex are being dumped into. I don't think the post gives any indication for how they chose to exclude an additional 30 people because of the shortfall. I am sure some answers will come our way soon.

What are you talking about?  Nobody's spreading fud.  12 million COMM traded just on poloniex in the last 24 hrs. And another 8 btc on bittrex.  28 btc ended up in someones pockets.  Is it listed on any other exchanges?    

24-hour Volume: 20.24086126 BTC / 12296453.9268239 COMM

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:15:09 AM

Well initial dumps are inevitable I guess. Later it will settle.
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:20:18 AM

Dumpers will cry when the COMM will rise.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:22:49 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 09:44:48 AM by testadimerlo

BTC is going up this morning and someone is dumping. Just for talking: do you know that chineses members have one year's salary in their hands even if they sell at 150? What would you do? Yep, initial dumps are inevitable but we are going very very well Wink
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:24:30 AM

Well, someone evidently didn't deserve second stake. Small dump happened at Bittrex. At this situation there is no point to try support rise price with high buy orders. They could be eaten up very fast.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:28:30 AM

Got my 2nd Million Stake a little after I started mining on the Multipool Smiley

Just waiting for them to start Trickling in, just hope I'm doing it right.
yshuifejng

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:29:00 AM

This thread is very active In recent two days , it's really great,But browse  the post is a little more tired, A lot of information! Cheesy

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
Kevin Lou

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:30:40 AM

@dev
@samysamy1
@crypto-dude
If there is no technical problems on burning the address and if the coins in the address is REALLY lost and if the dev won't scam us, why won't the dev do so? Support Adriano. I think the whole community will have the same opinion.  

+1.
This is a must for restoring this coin's credibility.
+2
If they are gone this should not be an issue.  As when distributing this coin you wanted to make sure stake holders were honest and wont dump this coin.  As a Dev you should do this to be honest to your stakeholders and the people who have bought this coin.

+3
show the credits & value of this coin. Smiley

I'm more worried about the users dumping 800 million coins than the dev 200 million, let´s start thinking in promoting and effectively using this coin as a payment system rather than just trading.

Community Brainstorming session starts NOW!

Please post your thoughts about where can we use OUR coin as a payment and  how!

-How about a auction site where we would trade goods exclusively in COMM coin?

Guys, here is the point!
Brainstorming!
Community Coin is a coin by the community and for the community, right? Well, from my side I' think that each member of this community can do something accepting COMM. For example, I was thinking about tourism. Each member lives in a place and here there are members from all the world. A simple thing could be to provide touristic information about the place where someone lives ( hotels, restaurants, specific informations about the place that only a resident can gives), or to propose himself like a local guide. Little useful thinghs. I think this could be just one of a lot of different services proposed by the community for the community ( Traveller COMM ). The question is: what are you able to do? To rent a room of your home for the summer period ( like airbnb)? Translate something?
I do not intend to commercialize the human relationships, but in the real life I willingly pay for a specific service. Note: I'm talking about services, first of all: lean, useful and fast.
So I propose to develope little services in different specific fields and to create a section where to organize all. I think that this could be grow the demand of the coin and give the chance to people to gain and have funny.
Just my two COMM

PS: I didn't receive my second stake. The second round is still continuing right?
yeah. I hope so. I also don't receive my second stake. I think dev is quite busy in the distributing process.Let give him some more time. And we can keep voting on mintpal or bter while waiting for our second stake. No doubt COMM will be added into a big exchange in a few days. Ppl who dumping at 130 is silly.

Buratino
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:30:44 AM

Dumping is not bad. Coins will be distributed more widely. It is good opportunity to increase your stake.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:31:22 AM

What are you talking about?  Nobody's spreading fud.  12 million COMM traded just on poloniex in the last 24 hrs. And another 8 btc on bittrex.  28 btc ended up in someones pockets.  Is it listed on any other exchanges?    

Sure there are lots of trade (and this is good) but there isn't 20M being dumped right now on polo...
To be honest, the introduction to polo went better than I expected (new comers usually tend to be pumped and dumped in a 2-3hours windows following introduction), hope it will work in the same way with mintpal.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ascer

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:37:40 AM

Sure there are lots of trade (and this is good) but there isn't 20M being dumped right now on polo...
To be honest, the introduction to polo went better than I expected (new comers usually tend to be pumped and dumped in a 2-3hours windows following introduction), hope it will work in the same way with mintpal.
I really envy those who can join the comm, I did not apply for a success in the past 1 months.You are lucky.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:41:55 AM

Agreed. The are always dumps... they are even good as they give a chance for different people to buy.
romawi

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 09:42:06 AM

updated german thread. application closed.

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 09:42:59 AM

I really envy those who can join the comm, I did not apply for a success in the past 1 months.You are lucky.

Now is you chance to buy some cheaply , lucky this happened !
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: