Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:38:49 PM

COMM was not hyped like other coins.. MINTPAL votes were pure organic too.. so Dont expect it to get 1000 satoshi at first and dumped to 250 again but it will climb from 250 satoshi and reach 1000 satoshi in no time.. let the dust settle first  Grin  
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:38:58 PM

Mintpal added Communitycoin, a scamcoin where the developer kept 100-200million (or a lot more) coin just for himself...
I'm curious what idiots will buy that scamcoin.

do you even read? last wallet client

2)Fixes by Adriano for blocking transactions from lost wallet

The lost wallet likely only existed as a smokescreen for the Dev to delay distribution/accounting for distribution as he dumps parcel after parcel of shares lining his pockets.  And there was no fix, there was a workaround that leaves 200 million coins hanging above the head of this coin for infinity.

you know, you should backup your statement, or you will be only seen as a troll

My statement about the lost wallet in this case was only a best guess to rationalize how such gross incompetence could occur, my guess, and it is backed up by the complete lack of transparency in the distribution is the Dev did it intentionally to distract from his true objective.  Kinda like a "Look over there!!" type of action.

I did not mean that to be read as a hard fact that I had concrete proof of, sorry for not making that distinction earlier.
the distribution is more transparent than any other.
normal coin: big unknown farm + rented rig (5GHash/s on cinni... do we know any of the motive of those people ?)
cpu coin: botnets
etc...
the problem here was cheater and difficulty at the beginning to find stakeholders

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
GatorJMT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:39:50 PM

The higher the price, the more the trolls will come out to play.

You'll have those who didn't receive a stake, or 2nd stake, and angry about it.
And you'll get those who cashed out early on and are feeling bad now that the price is now higher.
You'll also get those who simply want to buy in cheap and get the price down a bit.

can we move to a new moderated one ?
(after all cinni works well with one... )

Why?  Truth sucks right.  Still not a single member has spoke to the points in my first post today, how can you support a coin where a single person is in charge of the distribution and he does not give any details to who and how much has been distributed?  This is not hard guys, its really really simple actually.  Flip out the word troll and be dimissive all you like, until the Dev stops being obtuse/lazy/crooked and fully accounts for the distribution this coin it will never go where you want it too.

big bold characters suck

So you attack my choice of fonts and leave the glaring questions unanswered.  Is this font ok for you?  Now back to the question of distribution.
better yes  Grin The question has already been answered and the problem solved

Excellent, please point me to the post where the distribution of shares is fully accounted for, that's all I need to see.

Not all at once.  Grin
it is on the OP

There is nothing in the OP that gives a full accounting are even a partial accounting of the coins distribution to date and what amount remains to be distributed.  A full accounting list members that received stakes and amounts received as well as exact amount remaining to be distributed - amount lost in the "lost" wallet.  None of this has been done in even the slightest of ways, all we have is clusterfuck lists of member names and some rough guesses the Dev posts that may or may not be in any way close to the fact and we can't know bcs he has not in anyway accounted for the distribution of coins.

GatorJMT

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:43:17 PM

Mintpal added Communitycoin, a scamcoin where the developer kept 100-200million (or a lot more) coin just for himself...

The lost wallet likely only existed as a smokescreen for the Dev to delay distribution/accounting for distribution as he dumps parcel after parcel of shares lining his pockets.  And there was no fix, there was a workaround that leaves 200 million coins hanging above the head of this coin for infinity.

My statement about the lost wallet in this case was only a best guess to rationalize how such gross incompetence could occur, my guess, and it is backed up by the complete lack of transparency in the distribution is the Dev did it intentionally to distract from his true objective.  Kinda like a "Look over there!!" type of action.

I did not mean that to be read as a hard fact that I had concrete proof of, sorry for not making that distinction earlier.

sry but i hate people that can't backup their statement, without real proof, like who put a reg tag on your trust without any evidence, and only baseless accusation

You mean like the statement that this coin has been fairly distributed?  Where is your real proof?  Should every poster in the entire thread be negg'd and called a troll then.

I never presented my wallet theory as fact, the fact that you read it as such was due to a lack of comprehension on your part.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:45:42 PM

There is nothing in the OP that gives a full accounting are even a partial accounting of the coins distribution to date and what amount remains to be distributed.  A full accounting list members that received stakes and amounts received as well as exact amount remaining to be distributed - amount lost in the "lost" wallet.  None of this has been done in even the slightest of ways, all we have is clusterfuck lists of member names and some rough guesses the Dev posts that may or may not be in any way close to the fact and we can't know bcs he has not in anyway accounted from the distribution of coins.

They aren't even finished yet --

http://communitycoin.info/reconsider/
note: reconsideration form is there for a last chance for those few who kept the rules, supported community, it  will be fixed soon, some of people who posted at test period (yesterday) will be blacklisted. (Read before send anything)

There are/were lists for distribution either on the old thread, or on ecoiner, or somewhere. But again, it'd probably make more sense to wait until distribution is finalized.

They have stated the amount in the lost wallet and put a fix in.

Not that I expect any answers will matter to you.
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:48:42 PM

wow!!! Panic and pandemonium going on on mintpal and the trollbox on polo!!!!

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:50:06 PM

I'm just holding my coins in wallet for now. Will only watch the rollercoaster Cheesy

GatorJMT

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:50:22 PM

please don't make fool of us

yesterday we asked if we can submit the form and sammysammy1 said

"Can't you see the submit button?"

so i hit submit like others probably did

if you are going to blacklist the people who submitted yesterday you are not going to be fair

i'm supporting this coin as much as i can with http://coinok.pw but please be fair

there are a lot of people who trust this coin and i'm sure their intention wasn't to spam the form

please clearly state when the form is open

thank you

Hey, you're doing good support for all altcoins. Please be patient, they will look into.

So you guys don't understand what Dev is doing yet?  He has yet to publish any list of members that received initial stakes or second stakes, he drags his feet at every opportunity to deliver supposed final round of stakes, there is 0 transparency in the process he used to select who gets stakes just a jumbled list of staked and non-staked members who applied.  He applies draconian and capricious reasoning to who does and does not get staked, again zero transparency in this, just vague assumptions and accusations.

For a coin to not be fully distributed at this point in it's life, especially with the Dev "losing" 200 million coins is inexcusable laziness and incompetence or something else altogether...

I vote for something else altogether as it becomes apparent over time that the Devs true reason for all this confusion is simply so there can be no accounting of the actual distribution of stakes allowing for him to freely dump small amounts at market that adds up to quite a large amount over time.  A brilliant plan really as those who share my concerns, whom I believe are many, will not speak their minds for fear of endangering their stake as the process drags on and on and on and the Dev dumps small amount after small amount after small amount.

Where there is smoke there is fire and this Community is filled with smoke.  

I know these types of posts are not appreciated and will be labeled as trolling but I feel again certain things need to be said and since I have never received a stake (and surely never will, send stake to COMM CNjzQYCtCKjEHutd1EqbHyaqV12WpM65gH Cheesy) I feel obligated to speak for those who can't.

For those who would like me to shutup and leave, that can easily be accomplished, show me any kind of list, any kind of accounting whatsoever of how many stakes have been sent out and who received stakes in both rounds of distribution and I will gladly leave.  And I do not mean the jumbled clusterfuck of a list that the Dev has posted of staked/non-staked that no one can make heads or tails of and does not give amounts staked be it 1 million or 2 million.  

The list I seek does not exist, probably never will exist and you are all pawns playing your part to enrich a single individual.

Full Disclosure: I was a former holder of 3 million shares I purchased on market and sold all last night for 150 SAT as I no longer have any trust in the foundation laid for this coin.

Can anyone answer to the above? I mean seriously. It seems such an easy task, wouldn't this be step 1 in launching a coin yet here you sit how many weeks in and still 0 accounting for the distribution where the Dev could easily be dumping 500,000k blocks at will with no one the wiser. This should be called COMPCoin for Incompetent.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:50:50 PM

So we are in Mintpal, like to stay in the ocean  Wink Great job. Now, let's go with the nexts wonderful steps!   One flower for the trolls, they keep the thread alive even if they lost the train!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:51:15 PM

sry but i hate people that can't backup their statement, without real proof, like who put a reg tag on your trust without any evidence, and only baseless accusation

You mean like the statement that this coin has been fairly distributed?  Where is your real proof?  Should every poster in the entire thread be negg'd and called a troll then.

I never presented my wallet theory as fact, the fact that you read it as such was due to a lack of comprehension on your part.

baseless accusation are useless man, if your statement aren't present as a fact, then just don't accuse and  leave the thread in peace

and you know that the the burden of proof is on the accuser? apparently not
WarrenP

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

I'm just holding my coins in wallet for now. Will only watch the rollercoaster Cheesy

Bought another 100k, some at 189 sat and some at 205 sat.... so I am already into profit on mintpal Cheesy cos I bought there at 189 and there are buy orders for 202 Cheesy

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:52:36 PM

I thought that the entrance to MintPal will rise immidiatly the price but still not  Cool
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:52:40 PM

nothing big really, the volume is a joke
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:54:35 PM

ohhh this coin will have a great future!
WarrenP

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:55:49 PM

21 BTC Vol in like 30 mins is a joke? I haven't traded many new coins... but I thought 21 BTC wasn't too bad for that amount of time?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
GatorJMT

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:56:07 PM

please don't make fool of us

yesterday we asked if we can submit the form and sammysammy1 said

"Can't you see the submit button?"

so i hit submit like others probably did

if you are going to blacklist the people who submitted yesterday you are not going to be fair

i'm supporting this coin as much as i can with http://coinok.pw but please be fair

there are a lot of people who trust this coin and i'm sure their intention wasn't to spam the form

please clearly state when the form is open

thank you

Hey, you're doing good support for all altcoins. Please be patient, they will look into.

So you guys don't understand what Dev is doing yet?  He has yet to publish any list of members that received initial stakes or second stakes, he drags his feet at every opportunity to deliver supposed final round of stakes, there is 0 transparency in the process he used to select who gets stakes just a jumbled list of staked and non-staked members who applied.  He applies draconian and capricious reasoning to who does and does not get staked, again zero transparency in this, just vague assumptions and accusations.

For a coin to not be fully distributed at this point in it's life, especially with the Dev "losing" 200 million coins is inexcusable laziness and incompetence or something else altogether...

I vote for something else altogether as it becomes apparent over time that the Devs true reason for all this confusion is simply so there can be no accounting of the actual distribution of stakes allowing for him to freely dump small amounts at market that adds up to quite a large amount over time.  A brilliant plan really as those who share my concerns, whom I believe are many, will not speak their minds for fear of endangering their stake as the process drags on and on and on and the Dev dumps small amount after small amount after small amount.

Where there is smoke there is fire and this Community is filled with smoke.  

I know these types of posts are not appreciated and will be labeled as trolling but I feel again certain things need to be said and since I have never received a stake (and surely never will, send stake to COMM CNjzQYCtCKjEHutd1EqbHyaqV12WpM65gH Cheesy) I feel obligated to speak for those who can't.

For those who would like me to shutup and leave, that can easily be accomplished, show me any kind of list, any kind of accounting whatsoever of how many stakes have been sent out and who received stakes in both rounds of distribution and I will gladly leave.  And I do not mean the jumbled clusterfuck of a list that the Dev has posted of staked/non-staked that no one can make heads or tails of and does not give amounts staked be it 1 million or 2 million.  

The list I seek does not exist, probably never will exist and you are all pawns playing your part to enrich a single individual.

Full Disclosure: I was a former holder of 3 million shares I purchased on market and sold all last night for 150 SAT as I no longer have any trust in the foundation laid for this coin.

Can anyone answer to the above? I mean seriously. It seems such an easy task, wouldn't this be step 1 in launching a coin yet here you sit how many weeks in and still 0 accounting for the distribution where the Dev could easily be dumping 500,000k blocks at will with no one the wiser. This should be called COMPCoin for Incompetent.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:56:52 PM

21 BTC Vol in like 30 mins is a joke? I haven't traded many new coins... but I thought 21 BTC wasn't too bad for that amount of time?

was 7 when i posted, but 21 is still really low, i mean we need thousand of btc like bc to start looking serious
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:59:22 PM

wow, it feels good to have a rig (stake) that produce coins for you without any cost  Wink
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 09:00:44 PM

I thought that the entrance to MintPal will rise immidiatly the price but still not  Cool

It rose to 500 and given 800 million coins that's pretty good.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
WarrenP

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:00:48 PM

was 7 when i posted, but 21 is still really low, i mean we need thousand of btc like bc to start looking serious

For sure... but that btc vol doesn't get auto updated... you need to refresh your browser...
But almost 25btc vol in less than an hour isn't bad... I think it's mostly people selling cheap to get their free 1 or 2 btc and get out... it's definitely not a "megadump"...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: