Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523779 times)
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:52:47 AM

How new website doing?

I don't want to go through those spam pages, but I remember that website will be ready @ Friday

If people cannot be bothered to read this thread, they surely understand how difficult it is for the dev to respond quickly to all the conflicting questions about distribution.

Give it time. This will all be fine .. However, it must be said that an active thread creates excitement ! (oh, and any dumping gives a great buying opportunity)

+1

I did go through once, when I woke up and then followed till now. I can affirm that it is hard even for reader, not talking about those, who tries to calm down the crowd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:55:02 AM

what's the coin now? Huh
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 10:56:01 AM

STOP

Problem:
The dev can't use the form anymore, because as soon as he puts on a button he receives loads of junk applications.

Solution:
Only the best COMM supporters/leaders will qualify and they will receive stake as quickly as possible. The rest will be held for bounties.

What you have to do:
If you think you qualify just pm me and explain what you did for COMM and why you deverse a stake (with proof to links in this thread or outside this thread.)
If I see that you are quallified I will recommend you to the dev, but do not expect any response from me about your particular situation as I'm not the one who takes the final decision.

Edit: Also tell me if you have received stake before or not and send me your Comm address to check out your coins.

Everyone happy Grin ?

Finally a good solution.
Yes i recommended this solution, because this is workable for me and i believe it benefits more good of all of community members. It rewards productivity. it also opens a new gate for those who never had a chance to apply.
Does this concerns actual stakeholders or just people who weren't able to get any ?

Both possibly.... Probably just tying to give a wider distribution to active people. ..
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:02:00 AM

STOP

Problem:
The dev can't use the form anymore, because as soon as he puts on a button he receives loads of junk applications.

Solution:
Only the best COMM supporters/leaders will qualify and they will receive stake as quickly as possible. The rest will be held for bounties.

What you have to do:
If you think you qualify just pm me and explain what you did for COMM and why you deverse a stake (with proof to links in this thread or outside this thread.)
If I see that you are quallified I will recommend you to the dev, but do not expect any response from me about your particular situation as I'm not the one who takes the final decision.

Edit: Also tell me if you have received stake before or not and send me your Comm address to check out your coins.

Everyone happy Grin ?

Finally a good solution.
Yes i recommended this solution, because this is workable for me and i believe it benefits more good of all of community members. It rewards productivity. it also opens a new gate for those who never had a chance to apply.
Does this concerns actual stakeholders or just people who weren't able to get any ?

Both possibly.... Probably just tying to give a wider distribution to active people. ..
so I can apply to get some ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
marek3ball

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:06:57 AM

STOP

Problem:

Solution:

What you have to do:

Everyone happy Grin ?

Finally a good solution.

What is difference between 1) fill the form or 2) send PM? You will get ten times more low quality PM than right filled forms.
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:11:58 AM

Is this coin still accepting new investors?

What's all these posts about the devs putting fake accounts himself?

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:12:30 AM

STOP

Problem:

Solution:

What you have to do:

Everyone happy Grin ?

Finally a good solution.

What is difference between 1) fill the form or 2) send PM? You will get ten times more low quality PM than right filled forms.

In some kind samysamy1 is a firewall for developer.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:13:30 AM

Trolling and Fud
Let's work
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:14:13 AM

New investors are welcomed through trades. This isn't IPO coin.

Fake accounts are only FUDers suspicions so far.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:19:33 AM

STOP

Problem:

Solution:

What you have to do:

Everyone happy Grin ?
sound OK , we will do the promotion.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:21:31 AM

In some kind samysamy1 is a firewall for developer.
[/quote]

I wrote a note for the reconsider form. Dev is sending stakes out right now, to people who qualify/deserve them. The simple point is COMMunity members are selected.

Any argument on the thread is counter productive, and the dev's decision (with advice and recommendations from a few others, dev is not a despot) is final. Those are the rules. If anyone doesn't like them, then COMM is not for them and they are not for COMM. There are other coins with different rules...plenty of choice !
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:21:42 AM

Trolling and Fud
Let's work

they want the price to be low, so they can buy again

ignore the fudders
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:22:56 AM

New investors ? Yes. Tell us how much you have to invest  Grin
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:38:11 AM

As a Community member, I'm not intending to troll, but afraid of the possibility that COMM will be killed by someone's greed.

That or envy, which a wise member of another forum called "passive, lazy greed." Or, just plain rancour.

I think this whole slew of "free and fair" experiments shows that "fair" is a goal that's impossible to fully reach, actually. The dev came up with the application plan because the original automated one-to-an-applicant model for some other coin was gamed by sockpuppetry. Any automatic method can be gamed; we BTTers found that out too. And so, human judgment had to enter the picture.

And now, the rancorous have something to sink their teeth into. Human judgment means there's a human to criticize.

Myself, I think the dev did the best he could and the lack of organized records are just part and parcel of any chaotic launch. The Community support shows that I'm not alone with this one. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:42:08 AM

STOP

Problem:

Solution:

What you have to do:

Everyone happy Grin ?

Finally a good solution.

1 have to fix code and test it again (when tried test so many people forced the system to make me unable to deliver) made me spend lots of time and understood also this will create too much demand (maybe several hundreds because of current market prices) which we cant really satisfy and broken hearts which is no use of rest of community. and form is still does not that good for a professional cheater who pretends he is a else-one.

2 you do not pm me but pm to sammy who was here in the beginning of the thread he will elect prepare me good list and i don't get overwhelm. Elector could be someone else but he was there and willing when i put in OP i need supporter he came to support.

I hope this way we have natural election, and community deciding its future rewards.  there is nothing bad with this delivery but good for community some extra energy and brings even more activity. it's good for early 2m stake holders because they have motivated team friends elected carefully. And they are now happy to support. and those does not really believe in comm so they have reason to quit. But actually i think most of them are not here (dumped & go) because they think they did bad things against the community group. The coins we give them is too much value for them to hold. So they could not carry on Smiley

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:45:26 AM

What is difference between 1) fill the form or 2) send PM?You will get ten times more low quality PM than right filled forms.

I wrote a note for the reconsider form. Dev is sending stakes out right now, to people who qualify/deserve them. The simple point is COMMunity members are selected.

Any argument on the thread is counter productive, and the dev's decision (with advice and recommendations from a few others, dev is not a despot) is final. Those are the rules. If anyone doesn't like them, then COMM is not for them and they are not for COMM. There are other coins with different rules...plenty of choice !

The members who were with the COMM have always suported the COMM. Its just few FUDsters who were trying to derail the thread and troll the thread without any productive outcome . Let's ignore them and keep moving forward with our COMMunity.
bluewhackadoo

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:46:00 AM

I repeat: If you send me a message for reconsideration and you do not provide links with proof to your contribution, than I will not be able to recommend you.

Don't give me a summary and tell me that I can look it up myself.

I you are not prepared to put some time and effort to find your own links than you're simply not interested. Why do you expect me to do this for you? I've just left all my other work to come and help out here pro bono.

The reason that people cannot read or follow rules has delayed the final distribution.

So you're saying I got a chance.  Smiley
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:48:07 AM

As a Community member, I'm not intending to troll, but afraid of the possibility that COMM will be killed by someone's greed.

That or envy, which a wise member of another forum called "passive, lazy greed." Or, just plain rancour.

I think this whole slew of "free and fair" experiments shows that "fair" is a goal that's impossible to fully reach, actually. The dev came up with the application plan because the original automated one-to-an-applicant model for some other coin was gamed by sockpuppetry. Any automatic method can be gamed; we BTTers found that out too. And so, human judgment had to enter the picture.

And now, the rancorous have something to sink their teeth into. Human judgment means there's a human to criticize.

Myself, I think the dev did the best he could and the lack of organized records are just part and parcel of any chaotic launch. The Community support shows that I'm not alone with this one. Wink

+1.
I think you nailed that. The dev probably did the best possible, according to the rules set.

Most people understand that, there are always envious greedy and deranged individuals, and they make the most noise.

The vast majority of the COMMunity is solid and will tell in time.
cardedon

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:50:37 AM

WARNING
My account has been hacked.
I'm not on this project.
Anything as been posted after 15 April is not me.

I never received any coin. And i don't know who stoled my account.

Just changed my password and rescued my account.
Best regards
AndreaBest
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:51:42 AM

1 have to fix code and test it again (when tried test so many people forced the system to make me unable to deliver) made me spend lots of time and understood also this will create too much demand (maybe several hundreds because of current market prices) which we cant really satisfy and broken hearts which is no use of rest of community. and form is still does not that good for a professional cheater who pretends he is a else-one.

2 you do not pm me but pm to sammy who was here in the beginning of the thread he will elect prepare me good list and i don't get overwhelm. Elector could be someone else but he was there and willing when i put in OP i need supporter he came to support.

I hope this way we have natural election, and community deciding its future rewards.  there is nothing bad with this delivery but good for community some extra energy and brings even more activity. it's good for early 2m stake holders because they have motivated team friends elected carefully. And they are now happy to support. and those does not really believe in comm so they have reason to quit. But actually i think most of them are not here (dumped & go) because they think they did bad things against the community group. The coins we give them is too much value for them to hold. So they could not carry on Smiley

OK.. here is the dev. communicating, and being fair.
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: