Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:17:31 PM

I spent some time lurking on the two Information Coin threads. What a contrast to this thread!

First of all, the distribution of Information Coin was orderly. Because it was orderly, and because there were no mishaps, people accepted it as "fair." There was hardly a trace of FUD.

But here's the interesting part. Compared to this thread the live ITC thread is all-but dead! Most of the posts are applications. Not much action, and almost all of it is centered around ITC's performance on Poloniex. Hardly anyone is doing anything: the two people doing the most are old friends of ours from here. Smiley The Thunderclap signup was slow until this afternoon. ITC's subreddit still has the default theme, and has less than 20 subscribers; ours has 109. The ITC distro is over, but all they have services-wise is a single faucet. The only donation drive is for a multipool. Other than the Thunderclap, Adriano's Twitter-promotion campaign and pabloangello's IRC-centered promotion, there's only one poster trying to drive promotion. No voting drive for Mintpal, no voting drive for anything.  

Really, it's day and night. Already, one person there complained about almost all the stakeholders sitting on their bums and waiting for something to happen.

The moral? Community Coin's distribution was chaotic and marked with mistakes, but COMM generated a ton of enthusiasm while ITC has generated close to none. The only movers and shakers I saw, other than the founding dev and a team member, were some of the same movers and shakers here. Grin

Moreover, COMM's languishing on Poloniex while ITC had the benefit of a nice huge pump (which mostly fell apart.) Strange are the contrasts...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:29:33 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 08:41:33 PM by brightlight

I spent some time lurking on the two Information Coin threads. What a contrast to this thread!

First of all, the distribution of Information Coin was orderly. Because it was orderly, and because there were no mishaps, people accepted it as "fair." There was hardly a trace of FUD.

But here's the interesting part. Compared to this thread the live ITC thread is all-but dead! Most of the posts are applications. Not much action, and almost all of it is centered around ITC's performance on Poloniex. Hardly anyone is doing anything: the two people doing the most are old friends of ours from here. Smiley The Thunderclap signup was slow until this afternoon. ITC's subreddit still has the default theme, and has less than 20 subscribers; ours has 109. The ITC distro is over, but all they have services-wise is a single faucet. The only donation drive is for a multipool. Other than the Thunderclap, Adriano's Twitter-promotion campaign and pabloangello's IRC-centered promotion, there's only one poster trying to drive promotion. No voting drive for Mintpal, no voting drive for anything.  

Really, it's day and night. Already, one person there complained about almost all the stakeholders sitting on their bums and waiting for something to happen.

The moral? Community Coin's distribution was chaotic and marked with mistakes, but COMM generated a ton of enthusiasm while ITC has generated close to none. The only movers and shakers I saw, other than the founding dev and a team member, were some of the same movers and shakers here. Grin

Moreover, COMM's languishing on Poloniex while ITC had the benefit of a nice huge pump (which mostly fell apart.) Strange are the contrasts...

That's why this is Community Coin. The true treasure are people around it and in it. I still believe that someday it will be the main point, which is mentioned about COMM. I can't understand those, who sell now. Lack of patience, wanting to get into other quick buck coins as, for example, CINN... Many aspects, but I am standing against, even if very anxious about such a price drop, I haven't sold a single COMM. This coin is Community driven coin and as such will be.
ITC thread is cold, I got one share, but there is uncomfortable, I want to involve all my spare time into COMM coin. Actually I did not much in comparison to others, only posts and pledges lists are my job, I contribute as much as I can.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:29:57 PM

Just a reminder of our website that is coming soon! Stay tuned.

http://imgur.com/FFqyCFD
Cool, looks nice

looks great

Grin
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:32:08 PM

Great News, Everyone! mymenace came through with a new header image for the subreddit, and it looks great!

http://www.reddit.com/r/communitycoin/

Have a look at the design. Comments, suggestions are all welcome - I've already acted on two of them, and mymenace has come through for a third!

One more call after this one and I'm letting the matter rest if there's nothing more to do.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:33:11 PM

Cool, looks nice

looks great

Hi, mymenace. I remember, you are author of new coin and banner design. Is it possible to make a top picture of subreddit stretched and reduced in height to fill all top part?

Already done! Grin

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:34:13 PM

Cool, looks nice

looks great

Hi, mymenace. I remember, you are author of new coin and banner design. Is it possible to make a top picture of subreddit stretched and reduced in height to fill all top part?

Already done! Grin

yeah, I posted just above your post. Great job! Much Thanks to you and mymenace!
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:36:10 PM

Great News, Everyone! mymenace came through with a new header image for the subreddit, and it looks great!

Have a look at the design. Comments, suggestions are all welcome - I've already acted on two of them, and mymenace has come through for a third!

One more call after this one and I'm letting the matter rest if there's nothing more to do.

Looks very good. Nothing to add or remove so far!  Wink

My donation will go to your address as soon as my next PoS cycle will be finished.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:36:57 PM

really nice  Cheesy
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:39:30 PM

Cool, looks nice

looks great

mymenace, please put your address in signature, I want to donate for graphics work. Also I'll add you to the donations list asking members to give you some COMMs.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:42:14 PM

My donation will go to your address as soon as my next PoS cycle will be finished.

Thanks a lot!

WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

It's gonna be a long wait for COMM to climb again... it's under 100 sat now :/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:06:34 PM

It's gonna be a long wait for COMM to climb again... it's under 100 sat now :/

things are happening fast in the cryptoworld. long wait can mean hours.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:09:50 PM

Maybe ITC needs trolls :p to get more attention haha Cheesy

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:14:45 PM

What is ITC?

mattwm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

Odd that news of Yin/Yang going pow/pos resulting in their values jumping from 50 to 3000+ while COMM can't get off it's own feet. Same with CINNI... what's the deal? The community support is there... or maybe it isn't.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:20:01 PM

Odd that news that Yin/Yang is going pow/pos and the their values jump from 50 to 3000+ and COMM can't get off it's own feet. Same with CINNI... what's the deal? The community support is there... or maybe it isn't.

From my side it is.

WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:27:56 PM

What is ITC?

It's another ALT... Information Coin.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

Thanks a lot!
5000 COMM on your way mate. Thanks for your hard work! Smiley
Net amount: -5000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 54c2b5a128415361847a89fed0c40f2a1e32e29755382110e1832729a256a20f
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 09:40:51 PM

Thanks a lot!
5000 COMM on your way mate. Thanks for your hard work! Smiley
Net amount: -5000.01 COMM
Transaction ID: 54c2b5a128415361847a89fed0c40f2a1e32e29755382110e1832729a256a20f

Just got it - thanks so much!

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:46:45 PM

HERE IS PLEDGES AND DONATIONS LIST FOR WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT AS OF APRIL 24th:

Website donations address (Majormax signature address): CNQSC8u9wK2pGD1qh2pNaysxVnuD2poVad

gaba - 100 000 - SENT - TxID: b7033c57d0537acab097be4f86dbaf99326bfc94b177f8a7589116e065b6043f - Sent to falco123
    bluewhackadoo - 10 000 - SENT- TxID: 99bcb5b0ffbd42e85011bcf55131a4ebadd84a054bef6ae3aa49182531781b5a - Sent to Majormax
    kocur - 10 000 - SENT - TxID: 8c4d09dfb073fd12578dbee6e53f8971c099de60f5039344dbf671c2b10a5233 - Sent to Majormax
    EbonHawk - 25 000 - SENT - TxID: 095a4e0f25b8c4e80665ead8d5b87ff813a5bf821b3e874547862617c12c3923 - Sent to Majormax
    kcanup - 5 000 - SENT - TxID: 4d2a8348722ce4a4f44a910d22efda64805f7956e97d4d376e1cec4cc0736a23 - Sent to Majormax
    testadimerlo -10 000 - SENT - TxID: aa0ac6c63b16d92c885c1b1b32a4d9a2f5ffdd70bae7d1a6cadfc996811f0b03 - Sent to Majormax
    Nxtblg - 10 000 - SENT - TxID: e7c2b8baf7c8e84a6374116af89f53b33af05b496ab533b55d6e093c3716973f - Sent to Majormax
    Hash72 - 7 000 - SENT - TxID: 5933c36b69b8c3944ea6b7c798df6e6dfb77415b2c48884e9ddb32ffa46aac9a - Sent to Majormax
    jgaspar - 5 000 - SENT - in Majormax post remarked as donated
    xtester - 5 000 - SENT - TxID: 78aa1a1e7ffb5c90ebafce425454ff2af60fb2879ccd41860f38372e987a2ed7 - Sent to Majormax
    mozurt - 10 000
    wasamata - 5 000
    Secondleo - 10 000
    buddynuno - 10 000
    jiosefjd - 30 000
    raveldoni - 10 000
    Majormax - 50 000
    gaba - 100 000
    ple - 5 000
    DailyModo - 50 000 - if gets stake
    JustLurkin - 5 000 - if gets stake
    mohammedfaiz143 - 20 000 - if gets stake
    sameev29 - 1 000 - when website will be finished
    --------------------------------
    Total donated: 87 000 COMM to Majormax address
                          100 000 COMM to falco123 address

IN ADDITION I START TO COLLECT BOUNTY LIST FOR Nxtblg FOR HIS EFFORTS UPDATING SUBREDDIT. HE DESERVES IT, MOST PART OF STYLESHEETING AND CONTENT ADDITION HAS BEEN DONE.

Cryptosapiens - 7 500
     brightlight - 5 000
     Hash72 - 5 200
     kcanup - 5 000 -SENT - TxID: 54c2b5a128415361847a89fed0c40f2a1e32e29755382110e1832729a256a20f

P.S.S. Majormax, please compare the information with your balance to be sure, the list is right.
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: