Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) | Pure PoS | Original COMM MultiPools Coming Soon  (Read 523781 times)
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:14:00 AM

coin should naturally rise with the next btc peak in the coming 8 weeks

new users will come on board, the media frenzy will be publishing stories on other coins etc etc etc

now is the time for marketing

patient young grasshoppers
+1
That's right attitude.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liutiaojiu

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:15:46 PM

yes we need marketing

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0) Vt6FFy66rKTPSJZ7Tfwy9gkEtGchzXuDMM
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:54:03 PM

what's the next plan? dev~

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

COMM

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:36:54 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 03:57:03 AM by communitycoin

COMM, I am waiting for the miracle happen to you.
We no need a miracle but certain amount of work to be done. You keep our thread active, and help marketing of two multipools.

www.comm-pool.com

This is sameev pool

our other multi pool is also progress well. Hope we will get in online within few weeks.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:59:27 AM

i have updated a set of logos showing different sized versions and the comparison to branded version and metalcoin version as well

http://postimg.org/gallery/2b6f9r2k/9b075258/

32x3264x64128x128256x256

metalcoin versionbrand version

http://s29.postimg.org/rb6ebs107/communitycoin_twitter_2_800x267.jpg

some originals if you like to use them

Thanks linked them from the OP very useful logos..

communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:16:44 AM

I would like to share an idea of future coin development.

Here is my proposal: add a feature to wallet to lock coins for a long period of time. Call it Proof Of Long Hold/Stake for example and offer slightly increased interest rate.

The idea:

1. User send special amount of coins to special address in his wallet.
2. After a months he will receive his special amount + extended reward.
3. Coins unspendable during this period.

Just like proof of burn, but coins always back after a long period of time + reward.

Or just a special kind of staking when coins locked for a long period (2 weeks or 1 month). So coins are unspendable and can not be dumped hard. Such blocks can require 10K confirmations for example to make sure that coins are unspendable.

Dev, do you like it?

Update: How to determine what address is suitable for such kind of stake? Just send a special amount, 1,999,999 coins for example, than wallet will stake it immediately. To avoid possible attacks, such addresses must be filled with special amount in a single transaction. Pretty simple to implement.
You want from dev team or community mainly to upgrade but i think update much easy step. See our community's already tired. For this reason upgrading to new innovative wallet is a big mistake. But we can target an update easyly,   what it means update? You go and check scrypt based PoS coins and show us one crypto which has more features or abilities in wallet, we update our wallet with this feature. Get the idea?

We no need to be innovative on  technical area, we are already a miracle happened in all bitcointalk by our distribution model. Our distribution plan has never seen before. That's why we own and run bitcointalk 7th biggest thread ever.

You can not expect community early days spirit or rush comes at 1 day back, it'll be slow and painful. Our market price much easy now for many new community members.

Samev29 multi pool (based on NOMP) is coming soon. The other original pool development coming to near end.  Next step will be getting dedicated miners for the pool.

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:29:48 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 05:29:13 AM by sammy007

Here is my proposal: add a feature to wallet to lock coins for a long period of time. Call it Proof Of Long Hold/Stake for example and offer slightly increased interest rate.

The idea:

Just like proof of burn, but coins always back after a long period of time + reward.

Or just a special kind of staking when coins locked for a long period (2 weeks or 1 month). So coins are unspendable and can not be dumped hard. Such blocks can require 10K confirmations for example to make sure that coins are unspendable.

Dev, do you like it?

Update: How to determine what address is suitable for such kind of stake? Just send a special amount, 1,999,999 coins for example, than wallet will stake it immediately. To avoid possible attacks, such addresses must be filled with special amount in a single transaction. Pretty simple to implement.
You want from dev team or community mainly to upgrade but i think update much easy step. See our community's already tired. For this reason upgrading to new innovative wallet is a big mistake. But we can target an update easyly,   what it means update? You go and check scrypt based PoS coins and show us one crypto which has more features or abilities in wallet, we update our wallet with this feature. Get the idea?

We no need to be innovative on  technical area, we are already a miracle happened in all bitcointalk by our distribution model. Our distribution plan has never seen before. That's why we own and run bitcointalk 7th biggest thread ever.

You can not expect community early days spirit or rush comes at 1 day back, it'll be slow and painful. Our market price much easy now for many new community members.

Samev29 multi pool (based on NOMP) is coming soon. The other original pool development coming to near end.  Next step will be getting dedicated miners for the pool.

I suspect that you are just a troll and COMM is a fun for you. Hello from parallel universe where people like active dev and innovative features. Give miners a reason to mine on multipool and hold coins. Are you high or what? Look at CINNI latest news and market reaction. CAIx also releasing new wallet with features soon and there was a good greetings on charts tonight. Now in Jun you still believe that multipool will significantly rise a price and keep it at least stable for a while? You have to buy a dozen of KnC Titan to impress market and even in this case everyone will be happy to play 5-10% spread, because I don't expect much from multipools. Pool will buy coins for miners, miners will dump this coins in order to buy COMM again with 5% higher price tomorrow and dump again. This is vicious cycle I noticed on all PoS coins with multipools nowadays.

> We no need to be innovative on  technical area

Ok, have you got 50 BTC to be innovative on old good pump and dump area?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:33:49 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 09:35:14 PM by *Sakura*

The idea:

Dev, do you like it?

You want from dev team or community mainly to upgrade but i think update much easy step. See our community's already tired. For this reason upgrading to new innovative wallet is a big mistake. But we can target an update easyly,   what it means update? You go and check scrypt based PoS coins and show us one crypto which has more features or abilities in wallet, we update our wallet with this feature. Get the idea?

We no need to be innovative on  technical area, we are already a miracle happened in all bitcointalk by our distribution model. Our distribution plan has never seen before. That's why we own and run bitcointalk 7th biggest thread ever.

Samev29 multi pool (based on NOMP) is coming soon. The other original pool development coming to near end.  Next step will be getting dedicated miners for the pool.

I suspect that you are just a troll and COMM is a fun for you. Hello from parallel universe where people like active dev and innovative features. Give miners a reason to mine on multipool and hold coins. Are you high or what? Look at CINNI latest news and market reaction. CAIx also releasing new wallet with features soon and there was a good greetings on charts tonight. Now in Jun you still believe that multipool will significantly rise a price and keep it at least stable for a while? You have to buy a dozen of KnC Titan to impress market and even in this case everyone will be happy to play 5-10% spread, because I don't expect much from multipools. Pool will buy coins for miners, miners will dump this coins in order to buy COMM again with 5% higher price tomorrow and dump again. This is vicious cycle I noticed on all PoS coins with multipools nowadays.

> We no need to be innovative on  technical area

Ok, have you got 50 BTC to be innovative on old good pump and dump area?

Hi everyone!

I am one of the few holders of COMM, who still hold their shares in order to avoid market saturation.

I agree with Sammy that need innovation. But I advise you to first look at the anon features.
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:46:18 PM

And because i am a troll and i am high and holding 50 BTCs and sammy007 (like james 007 bond) is a good man, lets hear from him a better idea... "Look cinni, caix are very good coins and we are poor COMMers." And i wrote all these from parallel universe.  Grin Also i have to buy KNC for multipools otherwise we can't success.

What do you think about these @samev you saw the things happened on your multipool server yesterday.

I don't say i am against innovation but a plan has to be realistic.

adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:25:39 AM

And because i am a troll and i am high and holding 50 BTCs and sammy007 (like james 007 bond) is a good man, lets hear from him a better idea... "Look cinni, caix are very good coins and we are poor COMMers." And i wrote all these from parallel universe.  Grin Also i have to buy KNC for multipools otherwise we can't success.

What do you think about these @samev you saw the things happened on your multipool server yesterday.

communitycoin ,  distribute 100m coin to whales,  I am sure that it will be helpful to rise the price and volume. 

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:08:03 AM

And because i am a troll and i am high and holding 50 BTCs and sammy007 (like james 007 bond) is a good man, lets hear from him a better idea... "Look cinni, caix are very good coins and we are poor COMMers." And i wrote all these from parallel universe.  Grin Also i have to buy KNC for multipools otherwise we can't success.

communitycoin ,  distribute 100m coin to whales,  I am sure that it will be helpful to rise the price and volume. 

I suspect that lot of dumpers already distributed much more to whales.
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:58:02 AM

there are nothing updated news about COMM and multipools ?
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:10:34 AM

Both projects are close to end, @sameev should inform us better what's needed before they starts their pool.
Other pool dev installed 10 cryptos for the sameevs server fixed some bugs and handled issues. They should be able to finalize settings soon.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:16:21 AM

i don't think there were whales here, just normal trader, with a bag to hold now...

price didn't rise so much even when this coin was pumped(160s isn't that good, it look good now because we are in a even worse situation)
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:43:49 PM

i don't think there were whales here, just normal trader, with a bag to hold now...

price didn't rise so much even when this coin was pumped(160s isn't that good, it look good now because we are in a even worse situation)

day trade volume near close 0.05btc, apparently there is no potential whales making chips.

coin will never pump.  we are totaly fucked up (I hope I am wrong)

maybe we need a new thread, relaunch commV2 , add POW, dolist,  new algorithm (X13,

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:48:18 PM

day trade volume near close 0.05btc, apparently there is no potential whales making chips.

coin will never pump.  we are totaly fucked up

Don't be so sure, dev didn't run away and he's still here with community. Things just need to speed up.

laflaflaf

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:27:40 AM

Both projects are close to end, @sameev should inform us better what's needed before they starts their pool.
Other pool dev installed 10 cryptos for the sameevs server fixed some bugs and handled issues. They should be able to finalize settings soon.
i hate these words: soon, close to end, etc.

TheSmurfsCoin:Tn5HRXnMmbVQoDjsz3rgSZwZwQyz5JNXr2
ShareCoin:SfE8LN2MLVV5XHmKLizjZonAHYPMFS1muN
FootballCoin:Fe6JUNh9j9CB5pagUxWwifoSsNyLeU3md5
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:19:26 AM

I love members who act like a boss. You are true we are late. But this is life and troubles are inescapable. We will catch up soon.
We are the father of cryptos in your sig bytheway...

sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:46:11 AM

I know you are upset.But mark our words we will deliver what we are promising.
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:30:33 AM

hey guys, have you seen new cinni wallet?
it has very good features i think
you may want to try to adding some of em in comm wallet

edit: and thank you sameev for multipool
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 »
  Print  

Jump to: