Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2026, 11:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pearl(PEARL) mining  (Read 1790 times)
safar1980
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2233



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 04:40:59 PM
 #61

Could this be a copy-paste error from another user?
These are the settings from pearl.luckypool.io:
"SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm pearlhash --pool pearl-eu2.luckypool.io:3360 --wallet ADDRESS --worker rig1"
If you specify port 6118 instead of 3360, you will get a server connection error in the miner. I’ve encountered such errors myself, and they can be fixed by checking the settings.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
1971ECPT
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 103
Merit: 4


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 09:34:00 PM
 #62

Could this be a copy-paste error from another user?
These are the settings from pearl.luckypool.io:
"SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm pearlhash --pool pearl-eu2.luckypool.io:3360 --wallet ADDRESS --worker rig1"
If you specify port 6118 instead of 3360, you will get a server connection error in the miner. I’ve encountered such errors myself, and they can be fixed by checking the settings.


No sir.
It was one post above mine (deleted by staff after I have reported it), from an spamm user, wich posted "as being you", with "latest version of SRBminer", wich sure was 99,9% trojan.
He posted as for .bat file, something like

SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm pearlhash --pool pearl-eu2.luckypool.io:6118 --wallet ADDRESS --worker

So fool itself as he can't write right port for luckypool, instead 336x, he wrote 6118.  Cheesy

Unfortunately I didn't reach to quote his post (first second I have reported it) and after I started to post here. Until my post was finished, his one, was deja deleted...
safar1980
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2233



View Profile
Today at 04:11:46 PM
 #63

Could this be a copy-paste error from another user?
These are the settings from pearl.luckypool.io:
"SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm pearlhash --pool pearl-eu2.luckypool.io:3360 --wallet ADDRESS --worker rig1"
If you specify port 6118 instead of 3360, you will get a server connection error in the miner. I’ve encountered such errors myself, and they can be fixed by checking the settings.


No sir.
It was one post above mine (deleted by staff after I have reported it), from an spamm user, wich posted "as being you", with "latest version of SRBminer", wich sure was 99,9% trojan.
He posted as for .bat file, something like

SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --algorithm pearlhash --pool pearl-eu2.luckypool.io:6118 --wallet ADDRESS --worker

So fool itself as he can't write right port for luckypool, instead 336x, he wrote 6118.  Cheesy

Unfortunately I didn't reach to quote his post (first second I have reported it) and after I started to post here. Until my post was finished, his one, was deja deleted...
So, this user couldn't even copy the correct settings in the miner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5404147
I have a thread that collects links to miner developers' topics on the forum. Miners should use the search function when downloading software.
If everything looks correct, verifying the source is also mandatory.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
1971ECPT
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 103
Merit: 4


View Profile
Today at 06:43:47 PM
 #64

No, I think we're misunderstunding.

It was a scammer post, wich posted one link for downloading, saying there's the last version of SRBminer. In his post description, he mentioned "alot of improved hashrate" for Pearl coin, giving some fake numbers for hashrate.
Also, his link was for "direct download link" not from Github, as yours, or other trusted and respectable users from this section of forum. At the end, he posted one line text (example) for creating .bat file, for pearl coin on luckypool wich port wasn't :306x it was 6118.
Tha's why I laughed, saying he cannot even copy/paste correct address for luckypool.

Next time whan I discover scammer, I will quote'em!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!