Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 03:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Both BTC and BTC dominance are plummeting - what does that tell you?  (Read 381 times)
DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 390



View Profile
June 13, 2026, 09:56:54 AM
 #41

Strange that Bitcoin dominance is dumping too while Bitcoin is dumping. Because before, I tend to see that Bitcoin dominance will continue to pump even if Bitcoin is dumping.
So this means, altcoins are not experiencing any bloody market compared to Bitcoin or volume in Bitcoin is going to altcoins?
The Biggest culprit messing this up is the stablecoins. Moving funds to stablecoins and not other altcoins can affect BTC dominance just as much which is why I no longer take it seriously vs back in the day when BTC was the major base currency in most trading pairs in most exchanges.

I also think this TradFi hype also has some effect because those tokenized stocks are technically tokens.
There are lot of people who wouldn't want their  altcoin investment to become zero while watching the market and, instead of them to acquire bitcoin as well they move straight holding back Stable coin just to secure their investment. And of course when liquidity are moved to stable coin you would see how the other coin they took as safe haven would began to gain more dominance in the space. Currently we can't be sure what is causing this because the market itself is not stable and since the announcement of Strategy selling about 32 bitcoin, couples with the US and Iranian war that market has been unstable.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
sergiorus (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 360



View Profile
June 13, 2026, 10:44:40 AM
 #42

Yep, there are several tokenised stock issuers, and the biggest one, I believe, is xStocks.
Their products are not only on centralised exchanges, but also on probably a dozen of blockchains, tradable on the DEXes, and usable in other DeFi apps.
If the data in btc dominance chart include these tokenized equities as altcoin, it's no wonder the dominance is going down and the price decline of btc is rubbing salt in the wound.




I believe they are included, however, the tokenised RWAs marketcap is still only $10.24 billion as of now, which is less than 0.5% of total crypto marketcap.

FWIW, tokenised Gold accounts for almost half of it, which has been in a noticeable downtrend recently as well.

So short answer is no, RWAs on chain still have too modest of a share to affect the BTC.Dominance chart.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1638


Crypto Exchange Aggregator


View Profile
June 13, 2026, 03:11:48 PM
 #43

Turns out overall state of altcoins is currently stronger than that of Bitcoin (and as a result, we could expect a stronger bounce from the alts during the recovery)?
Or are there other explanations?
I dont know whats wrong with bitcoin its been like days since some alts are doing good ofcourse some that are specifically moving good like hype and others. Some are dex tokens, usually bitcoin makes the dumped some followed but its really something when you see some alts withstand the dumped. Does this mean that some projects are not totally in accordance to bitcoin movement?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!