Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump GoDaddy Day Special: Move to Namecheap and Get Bitcoins!  (Read 2032 times)
Orbit45244 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 06:59:06 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2011, 10:22:07 PM by Orbit45244

In honor of Dump GoDaddy Day, I'm giving anyone who uses my Namecheap affiliate link to move at least one of their domains 0.099 BTC. Note that you don't have to move your domains from GoDaddy to take advantage of this offer.

I would encourage all Bitcoin and Namecoin users to participate in Dump GoDaddy Day, as SOPA is a direct threat to not only the open internet, but to Bitcoin and Namecoin as it outlaws any technology that can be used to circumvent the anti-piracy provisions in SOPA. If you move your domains today you can also use the code SOPASucks to get a reduced price on the transfer. Namecheap also renews all transferred domains for one year.

How to get the 0.099 BTC:
  • 1) Use my affiliate link to sign up for a new Namecheap account.
  • 2) Move at least one of your domains to Namecheap.
  • 3) Don't forget to use the code SOPASucks at checkout to get the reduced transfer price.
  • 4) Send me a PM containing the name of your transferred domain, and the address the 0.099 BTC should go to.
  • 5) The 0.099 BTC will show up in your wallet within 48 hours of the transfer being completed.

Conditions:
  • 1) The offer is only valid if you transfer your domains using a new Namecheap account.
  • 2) You do not get more BTC for transferring more than one domain.

Enjoy, and Happy Dump GoDaddy Day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: