Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Most Terrible Promotion Discord You'll Ever Join  (Read 143 times)
HelloDapp (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:04:11 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 12:28:36 PM by HelloDapp

Thank you for participating in todays clickbait.

Hello Everyone.

As you can see from the title, i have created a place for backers and project owners to come together.  I've been looking for backers for a project i'm a part of, and noticed that there weren't many places to look.

With that being said, i have created one. This is will act as a hub for projects to come to pitch their idea (orderly, probably will set a limit to how many projects can pitch a day, so that it doesnt get lost in dozens of projects)

and also a place for backers to come and look at upcoming projects, and maybe get rewarded a hefty amount for backing them.

The rules will be posted in the discord clearly to clear up any confusion, and i also added a community suggestion room to make the server better overtime.

This server was created just to help devs and project leads get their idea out there, however, do not join this server if you are not planning to stick with your project for the long run.

I will try to come up with a verification process of which coins can be shown, to ensure that backers have as much peace of mind as possible.

If you're interested in joining as a backer, or as a project, you can join here https://discord.gg/eafPDkY

Please keep in mind that you will land on a welcome page that will inform you how to assign your role.

What is BAC?

BAC is the currency of this discord that will be used to purchase perks and prizes from the store, gambling, trading, and other things that have yet to be determined.

How can i earn BAC?

- Everyone in this server will be rewarded 100 BAC per 12 hours.
-You can earn BAC through contests and bounties.
-You can use any BAC you already have and gamble it to try to get more.
-Chatting in chats, and being active earns you BAC. Spamming chat will not earn you BAC, as there is a cool down period.
-Alternative, you can buy BAC. Prices are in the #buy-bac-with-btc channel.

Why is BAC a thing?

BAC is a currency for this discord because it will encourage activity, and it gives every team the opportunity to showcase their project to backerswithout having to pay. Although you can buy BAC coin, all this does is gives you access to the spotlight faster. Eventually, every team will be able to showcase their project given they wait until they hit 10,000 BAC (Price of a Spotlight).

What if i don't want to pay for BAC, but also don't want to wait that long?

This is why the currency is tradable. If someone has BAC that you want, the two of you can come up with a deal to trade. For example, Joe has 10k BAC, and John wants to trade with Joe to get his project spotlighted. John can trade either BTC or their projects coin, in exchange for the BAC that Joe has. (Doesn't have to be monetary, this is just an example.)

How can i trust the person i'm trading too?

If there are any trust issues amongst a trade, i will gladly act as an escrow. I will only take the BAC side of the trade into escrow though, as i have no need for the BAC. This way noone needs to be trusted, and if the receiver of the BAC in the trade would like me to just hold the BAC in exchange for the Spotlight perk directly, that is fine also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

Update: I have added a section for teams who can't handle the project they started, and either want to sell their project off or give it away. There will also be a channel within that category that will allow you too look for other team members.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

Update: I have added a server currency to use to purchase project spotlights, and discord promotions. This will allow teams a chance to promote to backers for free.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Update: We got 13 people now  Cool
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

Update: Role reactions added  Cool . Please react in the #role-assignment room to self-assign.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

Passive Income and Interest

As of right now, the daily income and interest is as follows:

- Each member will recieve 100 BAC every 24 hours.

- Each member will receive 5% stake every 3 days on funds held in the bank.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

Update:

Discord Invite Bounty

Starts: 10/24/2018

Ends: 11/24/2018

Prizes:

1st Place- 15,000 BAC

2nd Place- 5,000 BAC

3rd Place- 1,000 BAC

All invites will be tracked, and will be verified by the bot whether they are real or not, so do not try to make new accounts to invite; it will tell everyone.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:53:54 PM

Update: Everyone that comes into the server, please assign a role to yourself in the #role-assignment channel
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:40:10 PM

Update: Looking for projects to come join the server so we can get projects out there. Come one, come all!
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

Update: We're getting up there.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Update: Come join the server, and participate in the bounty! You could win 15,000 BAC which is enough too do 2 coin spotlights and 1 discord promotion, or 3 discord promotions! We also have slots, blackjack, and roulette to play  Wink
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

A good idea, not enough of those on the forum.
If I open my ICO and I need money support, do I need to leave a request in this topic?
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

A good idea, not enough of those on the forum.
If I open my ICO and I need money support, do I need to leave a request in this topic?
Nope, you can just join on in, gather up coins, and use the store. The only thing you really need myself for is as an escrow, to redeem perks, and any questions. Thanks for the interest!
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

We have a twitter now! It is updated in the main post  Grin Give it a follow!
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

The twitter will be active for helping teams get their info out. So this means i will retweet your bounties, airdrops, giveaways, etc. I do not want to be registered to win any of them, i just want to help.
HelloDapp (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Starting to gain alittle more traction in the server
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: