In your opinion is lightening network is best option for those who do transactions at daily basis???
I think Lightning is the only real option for everyday Bitcoin transactions. Recipients of on-chain transactions abuse AML checks far too often. They can simply tell me my bitcoins are dirty and refuse to release the funds.
Other non-custodial L2 solutions are still too niche, and hardly anyone is willing to accept Bitcoin through them.
For convenient storage, without having to worry about channels or liquidity, you can use Bark, and then use Lightning for payments. As far as I know, all Bark wallets support sending payments over Lightning.
The only downside is that Bark isn't suitable for long-term storage. You have to open your wallet and refresh your coins at least once every 28 days. You can't just leave them unattended for years.
But I wouldn't keep my long-term savings at an on-chain address either. Who knows what transaction fees will look like many years from now? What if I end up having to pay most of my coins in fees just to spend them?
Lightning seems more reliable in that respect. The only thing is, you need to open a channel with someone you can trust to still be online many years down the road, so you'll still be able to make payments through that channel.
Phoenix wallet could be a good choice for this. Their operator has been running for several years now, and as far as I can tell, they have no plans to shut down their node.