Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation Service: English <--> German @0,01$/source word  (Read 439 times)
silentsnow (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:15:26 PM

Greetings,

I am a translator from Germany. I have been active on Fiverr for some time and want to expand my service by accepting BTC as payment. Smiley I hope I do not violate any rules here. Hehe

For credibility:

- My Fiverr offer: http://www.fiverr.com/adorable_plum/translate-german-to-english-or-english-to-german (You may message me there if you should have any doubts)
- For starters the payments can be made after the translation unless it is a large order.

Payment:

- I accept: BTC, LTC, DRK, Doge at the current rate of 0,01$/word

I translate:

* websites (please provide the text in documents)
   * letters
   * books
   * articles
   * e-mails
   * and a lot more

Please submit your documents in proper English or German. If the English or German text contains too many mistakes that obfuscate the meaning the translation will become increasingly difficult.

I do not offer audio transcriptions in this gig as transcription is a lot more work.

I do not offer translations of "terms and conditions" unless it is just a small part of a larger order as legalese is time consuming.
    If you want a website to be translated please provide me with the webiste's text in documents. Scrubbing websites for the text is inefficient.

I am a native German speaker living in Germany. I can speak and write English and business English fluently.

Best wishes,

Sev
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: