De La Salle is playing right now versus Far Eastern University with FEU now leading the game by 14 pointsa 4mins left in the4 3rd Q. For live viewing you can go to youtube with one sports live.
FEU vs DLSUBoth teams now with 1 L and 1 W...
Ive watched this game and all I can say is that the FEU is one of the Darkhorse this season. Imagine they beat the defending champion and they didnt even let them score ahead of them. You can see how struggling the archers to come close when their perimeter shoots are all missing in the hoops. Even their star player Cortez seems off on his game.
While the FEU boys shared points from different players. I really like their player Cabs Cabonilas, his consistent on their games within those 3 matches. Im afraid that guy will be scout by big teams later on kek!
Do we still have 1 year residential condition? If he leaves FEU, he cant play for 1 year for other teams right? I know its too early to say but I think we have more contenders this year as for the standing shows 2 wins with 1 Lose for the 5 teams.
we have a schedule tomorrow with 2 games for big Saturday.
🏀 October 3, 2026 (Sat) Blue Eagle Gym
(2:00pm) UST vs. Adamson
(5:30pm) Ateneo vs. NU