It will be so interesting to see that those who have their money hung on the casino have been getting refunds already. This is something I really see casinos do, especially when the operators do not intend to scam people and the whole issue went the other way around, giving the impression of being a scam gambling platform. Consistency and value: I think things could get better with them and the service they are operating, both the one they have already achieved and the one in the pipeline.
Yes, I'm following this thread. It happens that casinos hold some withdrawals without intention to scam or punish those users who are trying to scam the casino. Often it's just some minor problems in the house that are solved in several days and withdrawals become are proceeded. Some users start panicking too early and post about their problems with withdrawals instead of just waiting a bit.