If you need a new coin let me know I can make one for you!
I am planning to create a new coin.But can you tell me how much it might cost to make new coins?
If you mean creating a token contract rather than launching a completely new blockchain, the cost can be pretty low.
For a basic BEP-20 or ERC-20 token, the contract itself isn't necessarily expensive. If you're hiring a developer, I'd roughly expect $50–$300 for a simple contract, depending on the developer and whether you need custom features. A more customized contract with things like burn, mint controls, taxes, blacklist/whitelist, ownership controls, etc. can easily cost $300–$1,000+, and an audit would be extra.
For the network, BNB Smart Chain is a practical choice for a low-budget launch because it's EVM-compatible and its transaction fees are generally very low. BSC's own documentation currently gives typical transaction fees around $0.005 or less.
Solana is another option if you want a token there. Its Token-2022 system supports features such as transfer fees, pausability and other extensions, with very low transaction costs.
Ethereum works perfectly for ERC-20 tokens too, but deployment and transactions require ETH for gas, so the cost can be higher depending on network conditions.
So for a first/simple token, I'd budget something like $100–$500 for the contract + deployment + basic testing, rather than thinking you need thousands just to create the token. The bigger expenses usually come later: audit, website, liquidity, marketing, exchange listings, etc.