I do not know if this post should be posted at the gambling section or this trading board because if you look at the title it both has gambling and trading which I am trying to know where to post it.
That not withstanding, finally decided to post it here as I believe that it would well answered over here than the other side. I was having a conversation with a friend and he was like saying 'he has two things in his mind on to into but, he doesn't know the one that could pay him more faster and quickly" He also considered trading but that would take his time as he lack patient, then on the second thought he felt that gambling is another thing he could do without doing much research about what he is doing, is just about doing finding on the history of the bet he gonna bet on and whenever he finishes his analysis he can place bet.
Even though everybody have what work for them, I think gambling shouldn't be something we will even consider when we are talking about trading. Furthermore, you that he had that conversation with already been in the crypto space I'm not saying you should convince him, but atleast you have the knowledge letting him know the right thing to do with this money.