I feel this time we might get a new ATH by October or November. BTW.. do not use your hard earned money for any luxury in these two months. Whatever you are doing now with it is okay for now.
Inflation will rise and I suspect another rise in petrol & diesel prices in India.
Even I am very much confident about the new ATH but not just within these few months. I am sure it will take sometime but I am whole heartedly ready to wait. I would also not invest my luxury money here because I already have a strict budget and I have a bigger portion for investing. I think I deserve some luxury after investing majority of my income. I can still invest if there's a dip but I already have a small DCA running so I am well prepared for the next ATH.
Petrol and diesel prices are definitely going to increase. Even now I normally pay 124rs on shell petrol pumps but on regular Indian oil or Bharat petrol pumps it is somewhere around 103 to 105rs. I was worried that the prices would skyrocket during the geopolitical tensions but that did not happen. Yes, we might see some after effects but the price increase would disrupt a few industries mostly transportation industry.