Are they aware that many members of AltcoinTalks are also members of Bitcointalk because of AltcoinTalks' teleport feature, so they will end up having the same feedback there.
Everywhere they go, as long as users can find this topic, they are marked as unsafe for players; they made a big mistake by creating an announcement here that tries to deceive people with their fake license.
So they failed to deceive the forum users here and are trying their luck to scam on another forum? Did they really do something so ridiculous by just deleting the fake license and thinking they could deceive elsewhere?
I am sure this is definitely not the last. They will come again with a better plan in the future. At least, maybe not using an identical name.
Yes they are busted on this forum and most likely their whole operations as I can easily search 1xdice on regular chrome search and see their ANN thread here showing up on top results. There are no saving this fake casino as there are scam accusations that can easily be seen on a simple chrome search. But yes I have the same thoughts that they will just create a new casino that is intended for scamming but they would be careful about it and not do the same mistakes.
I also think that they wouldn't create another ANN thread on this forum on their next casino, forum member are smart and can dig holes through investigation, I think they will target other platforms for free marketing.