I think this is an interesting topic, and I think your advice is sound It's definitely worth reading for those new to the crypto world Entering the crypto world isn't easy, as many have experienced losses. It's best to start with a small amount, as losses can lead to anxiety, sadness, and stress. However, in my opinion, it's best to start with money you can afford to lose when you start crypto
If you implement strategies like those mentioned, there's certainly potential for success in the crypto world. However, I think it's better to keep crypto as a side business, as the risks are very high, especially with altcoins
The advice directly came from CZ, the owner of Binance. I also think it is interesting advice. Advice that beginners should pay more attention to before embarking on their crypto journey. The crypto world is filled with people saying Had I known. A lot of them are regretting their actions, the actions they didn't take, the advice they heard but refused to listen. The regret is much nowadays. Beginners who don't want to be in those shoes have to listen to CZ's advice.
CZ's intention in writing this content may be for marketing purposes. Nowadays, platforms find every means to market their product. Binance is the most popular crypto exchange. CZ wants it to be more popular than it is currently. It is the dream of every product owner to see it flourish.