DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 03:17:06 PM |
|
... People need to be extra careful because accessing all these global stocks through platforms like Interactive Brokers usually carries some hidden costs for international investors. Trying to deposit foreign currencies from some developing nations normally comes with wire transfer fees, because the intermediary bank will definitely add its charges and the currency conversion losses that will likely eat up 4-5% of your capital before you can even place a trade.
Yes, this is definitely worth paying attention to because there are specific details regarding the transfer of funds from local accounts to brokerage accounts. Objectively speaking, you should check with your bank, the card issuer, and your payment card provider to clarify: - What fees and additional charges will apply. - What limits might apply to payments made outside your country? - Don’t forget that, in the event of a sale, you will most likely be required to pay taxes on the profit (the difference between the purchase price and the sale price). I clarified all these details before registering, and they’re acceptable to me.
|
|
|
|
|
Adiljutt156
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 07:52:57 PM |
|
All the companies you have mentioned over here are very interesting but I think it is very important for investors to consider important points before jumping into IPO's. If a company is great, that does not mean its stock will be a great investment at the price of IPO. Valuation matters a lot, as the expectations are very high around all of these well known names including Anthropic and SpaceX. Access for investors outside the USA is a major issue for them. The global market has become more accessible through platforms like Interactive Brokers. But people still need to check the account, funding methods, withdrawal options and taxes available in their own country.
Personally, I would not put too much money into one or two exciting companies. I would recommend diversifying the investment across multiple companies, indexes and other assets. That will help to reduce the risk. If one investment fails, that does not affect you too much. Will you buy these companies immediately after their IPO's or will you wait for the initial excitement to settle down before investing?
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
henmark
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:22:00 AM |
|
I’d like to bring up a topic that I imagine will be of interest to many, if not all, forum users  It’s about investing by buying company stocks. Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting. Here’s what I suggest we discuss: 1. Choosing companies and explaining why you recommend buying shares in these specific companies. 2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies. If looking for long term, choosing any tech companies can be a good investment. I would not dig deeper into the research while investing in stocks because it is a bit easier to understand the financials from the public data. I would personally limit my investments in IPOs or shares because I do not see a huge upside potential. Yeah, if I hold for a couple of years, I can still be able to double down the initial investment but there would be hidden charges like brokerage, tax, etc which would somehow eat a share of my profits. This is the reason why I prefer investing in cryptos. I even prefer taking risk by investing in ICOs or newly launched tokens because of the upside potential. As for investing in stocks, there are always a few options available here in my country. I hold my portfolio on INDmoney and don't really want to change my broker so I'll stick to it.
|
|
|
|
|
Jubilee58
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:07:48 AM |
|
Investing in the stock market can can make someone lots of money if you are able to identify a stock with high growth potential, and you are able to go in very early too. These stocks you mentioned are very good good stocks to buy , and hold onto for long term. I think stock like SpaceX, and Anthropic are newer stocks compared to Google, and should make more profit for those who might be looking to take advantage of new opportunities in the stock market. However, apart from these stocks which you can purchase from the international market, and for those who are coming from the African countries, and Nigeria in particular. Dangote Refinery IPO is also going on presently, but in the oil sector. So for those of you that might want to gain shares in the oil industry, and you are from Nigeria, you can equally take advantage of this great opportunity too, and you can purchase it either from your local bank or a verified brokerage company within your locality. Investing is good, and we should learn how to grow our money on a long term in other to grow wealth, and gain financial freedom, without investment financial growth is highly retarded.
|
|
|
|
|
Chilwell
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 01:47:54 PM |
|
You are so much right, in fact I appreciate you pointing out this out, many people forget that the internet is know to be a public place, it best to understand that what we write here can be seen and acted upon and we might not no, just as you have made mention and I repeat That's why anyone sharing investment ideas should always attach a disclaimer that it is not financial advice, just the way you made mention clearly saying only a registered and recognized financial expert is permitted to give direct financial advice….
I love the fact that you pointed this out because a lot of people out there often forget the fact that the internet is a public place. It’s crucial to understand that whatever we display or write here on the internet can be seen by the public and even acted upon without us even knowing it. That’s why it’s important to make it clear when sharing investment ideas that they are not giving financial advice, just as you mentioned, because if things go wrong, it could be used against you tomorrow. You are absolutely correct and that is why it is appropriate for us to always give good advice, most at times people you are giving the advice may not take it serious, but in the future it will be helpful for a lot of people. Internet is a public space and that is why we have to make sure we are on the right track so that we will not be seeing as a irrelevant person. To be honest I am always being careful when giving out any information, because I know there are a lot of people who know better than me which I would like them to correct, but not to abuse my information and that is why I make sure I get the full information of anything that I want to bring out to public.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
L E G E N D A R Y
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:36:33 PM |
|
You are absolutely correct and that is why it is appropriate for us to always give good advice, most at times people you are giving the advice may not take it serious, but in the future it will be helpful for a lot of people. Internet is a public space and that is why we have to make sure we are on the right track so that we will not be seeing as a irrelevant person. To be honest I am always being careful when giving out any information, because I know there are a lot of people who know better than me which I would like them to correct, but not to abuse my information and that is why I make sure I get the full information of anything that I want to bring out to public.
Yeah, and that’s why it’s crucial to be extreme careful with the information we share publicly online. People may ignore certain good advice at the moment because they’d feel they have I need for it at the moment, but it could actually become useful to them or others in the future. Additionally, it’s also crucial for one to be open to correction rather than having that know it all attitude because people will always have their flaws but there’s also a big difference between simply correcting someone and deliberately attempting to attach their contributions. And that’s the reason why before I share even the slightest information, I’d first research it properly, especially when I know that people would rely on that piece of information.
|
|
|
|
|
blockman
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:37:06 PM |
|
Everything seems to be overvalued now with the tech companies. But there's side of me that tells that they're not and early stage of investing is still better than seeing it late and they're more expensive. I'm interested about our local stocks Gcash(MYNT) as they have an IPO lately at Php6.60 or around $0.11 per share. Their product is the mobile wallet and super financial app because it's a platform that includes a lot of features for finance and it has even a crypto trading platform inside which sucks. And it can suit with the choice about going with these futuristic companies.
|
|
|
|
|
uchegod-21
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:35:15 PM |
|
I’d like to bring up a topic that I imagine will be of interest to many, if not all, forum users  It’s about investing by buying company stocks. Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting. Here’s what I suggest we discuss: 1. Choosing companies and explaining why you recommend buying shares in these specific companies. 2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies. I’ll go ahead and answer myself in this format: 1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future. 2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development. 3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic. How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself! P.S. I am expressing my personal opinion here; please do not consider this a call to action. Everyone should conduct their own analysis and draw their own conclusions about the investment opportunity. It is good that your last paragraph stressed that everyone else should conduct their own analysis and arrive at their own conclusion because, I read through the post and was patiently waiting to see where intending buyers are advised to conduct their own research to be sure of the price sthey will be paying per share. This thread felt like it focused on how to buy shares from very high and popular companies. It is wrong to buy shares simply because the company is popular. The company may be popular but has a weak financial position. All researches that seek to evaluate the risks involved are all important. The world is now advanced, you can actually be helping yourself if you invest in multiple assets, not just by buying company stocks.
|
|
|
|
Oyoyoma_yu
Newbie

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 12:05:49 AM |
|
Buying companies shares can be a very good investment and these two shares SpaceX and Anthropic just got launched newly into the stock exchange, and I can see that the interest in our purchasing those stocks is very high because of their growth potential, and technology behind them. These stocks can be profitable on the long run because they are new to the market, and can make early entrants rich. For those of us who are really into cryptocurrency investing, we can equally go ahead and buy these stocks if really we want to consider purchasing stocks. These stocks can be purchased from some local exchanges that offers access to foreign stocks if really you are not within US
|
|
|
|
|
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1895
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 01:55:40 AM |
|
This topic is really interesting because just before reading this, I stumbled upon something related. I can't recall where, but it mentioned that one of the best ways to build wealth in the future was buying equity, especially in Elon Musk's ventures, and you specifically brought up SpaceX. So yeah, I think it's a solid call.
Is there risk involved? Absolutely, there always is. But you have to take risks to win pretty much everything in life carries some level of risk. If someone has the capital and access to buy shares through a broker, doing it and holding long term for profits makes a lot of sense. Hopefully, once I'm in a stronger financial position, I'll be able to diversify into these kinds of stocks as well. It really sounds like a great move.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
X-ray
|
 |
Today at 03:07:26 AM |
|
People need to be extra careful because accessing all these global stocks through platforms like Interactive Brokers usually carries some hidden costs for international investors. Trying to deposit foreign currencies from some developing nations normally comes with wire transfer fees, because the intermediary bank will definitely add its charges and the currency conversion losses that will likely eat up 4-5% of your capital before you can even place a trade.
That's a big cut for a simple access to international stock. Even a mastercard FX rate isn't this big, there is no way you get 4-5% cut for conversion. Maybe the intermediary bank is shady and charge additional fee for processing not actually from conversion losses. The good news is, Interactive Brokers accept stablecoin, if you converted your cash to stablecoin before deposit, IBKR crypto transfer partner will only charge you 0.35% for the first $5000 and less after that.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Zigabel
|
 |
Today at 02:59:24 PM |
|
I am an advocate of investing and always does love the idea to invest because it gives us some sense of security for the future and also brings about some hope and optimism about a good future ahead of which most times the outcomes are usually such that most persons who did, gets to be glad they did. But very importantly, i always do advocate for knowledge in whatever it is you are doing, before you go into investment in any form or kind, make sue to understand the dynamics and patterns around such investments, be it shares, IPO, Bonds and other financial investment instruments, it is important you understand this things well enough before going into them so that you will know how to set your expectations and also know your kind of capacity if it is such that will allow you join in on such and also have realistic expectations about them over realistic time frame too aswell.
For IPO's, i know the names you have mentioned are big names with credibility and potential due to the capacity that is believed they have got, but then that isn't all you should be considering before buying in on their IPO's, have you considered your capital at hand and also your ROI and the time frame with which you intend to hold this Investment and your expectancy against all odds, if after you have considered all of this and find it okay, then you can join in, otherwise, you may have to reconsider your taught.
|
|
|
|
DrBeer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887
|
 |
Today at 05:07:11 PM |
|
I’d like to bring up a topic that I imagine will be of interest to many, if not all, forum users  It’s about investing by buying company stocks. Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting. Here’s what I suggest we discuss: 1. Choosing companies and explaining why you recommend buying shares in these specific companies. 2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies. I’ll go ahead and answer myself in this format: 1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future. 2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development. 3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic. How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself! P.S. I am expressing my personal opinion here; please do not consider this a call to action. Everyone should conduct their own analysis and draw their own conclusions about the investment opportunity. It is good that your last paragraph stressed that everyone else should conduct their own analysis and arrive at their own conclusion because, I read through the post and was patiently waiting to see where intending buyers are advised to conduct their own research to be sure of the price sthey will be paying per share. This thread felt like it focused on how to buy shares from very high and popular companies. It is wrong to buy shares simply because the company is popular. The company may be popular but has a weak financial position. All researches that seek to evaluate the risks involved are all important. The world is now advanced, you can actually be helping yourself if you invest in multiple assets, not just by buying company stocks. This is actually very important, and our participants reminded me of it. The thing is, I’m not a professional trader or investor, and I don’t sell consulting services - which means I can’t be held responsible for what I write here, the opinions I express, or even the arguments I make in favor of one asset or another. In this market, there are high risks of making the wrong choice and losing money. If I invest my own money, then I personally bear full responsibility for my own money. If someone decides, rashly and without careful consideration, to copy my actions - the risk of that person losing money is very high! Investing is a personal, deliberate, and well-reasoned choice, made with full awareness of the risks involved!
|
|
|
|
|
uchegod-21
|
 |
Today at 08:20:01 PM |
|
I’d like to bring up a topic that I imagine will be of interest to many, if not all, forum users  It’s about investing by buying company stocks. Why am I bringing this up? Because two major IPOs are coming up soon: SpaceX and Anthropic. I find them interesting. Here’s what I suggest we discuss: 1. Choosing companies and explaining why you recommend buying shares in these specific companies. 2. How to buy shares. This is an interesting experience, since it’s not possible in every country to simply purchase shares in leading global companies. I’ll go ahead and answer myself in this format: 1. SpaceX is one of the pillars of the modern tech world. Space exploration, internet access technologies, AI models, and much more - these are the key technologies of the near future. 2. Anthropic is currently one of the leaders in the field of AI, with a particular focus on development. 3. Another interesting option is Alphabet (Google) - in addition to being the largest IT company, it’s also the biggest investor in SpaceX and Anthropic. How do I plan to buy? Through Interactive Brokers. If anyone uses this platform and needs help with the registration process, I’ll be happy to walk you through the details - I’ve already gone through the registration myself! P.S. I am expressing my personal opinion here; please do not consider this a call to action. Everyone should conduct their own analysis and draw their own conclusions about the investment opportunity. It is good that your last paragraph stressed that everyone else should conduct their own analysis and arrive at their own conclusion because, I read through the post and was patiently waiting to see where intending buyers are advised to conduct their own research to be sure of the price sthey will be paying per share. This thread felt like it focused on how to buy shares from very high and popular companies. It is wrong to buy shares simply because the company is popular. The company may be popular but has a weak financial position. All researches that seek to evaluate the risks involved are all important. The world is now advanced, you can actually be helping yourself if you invest in multiple assets, not just by buying company stocks. This is actually very important, and our participants reminded me of it. The thing is, I’m not a professional trader or investor, and I don’t sell consulting services - which means I can’t be held responsible for what I write here, the opinions I express, or even the arguments I make in favor of one asset or another. In this market, there are high risks of making the wrong choice and losing money. If I invest my own money, then I personally bear full responsibility for my own money. If someone decides, rashly and without careful consideration, to copy my actions - the risk of that person losing money is very high! Investing is a personal, deliberate, and well-reasoned choice, made with full awareness of the risks involved! You are right, though. In a public forum like this, no sane person is supposed to take every investment idea posted here as an information that is 100% guaranteed, without going further to do proper research to know what else is involved. This involves risking money, and I do not expect anyone to take such a risk without doing proper research. As much as I do not appreciate people sharing misleading or incomplete information, it is still the responsibility of anyone who finds such information interesting to ask further questions just to be sure that they are making the right decisions. If they fail to do that, then they will be grouped among the investors who learned from their bad personal experiences, or those who regretted investing in the first place.
|
|
|
|
|