Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 01:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you lose everything after a winning streak period?  (Read 306 times)
Frankolala
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1016


#on God


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 03:47:36 PM
 #21

What I do if I find myself in your situation is to go on a break for at least two weeks to shake off the bad luck and end the losing streak. That's how gambling works. It gives you some money today and take double of what it gave you tomorrow. I have experienced it several times and I must say that, it isn't a funny thing to be on a long losing streak.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1265



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 03:59:44 PM
 #22

Actually, this thread is about personal experience and also the experience of some few persons that I know off forum. During the world Cup period, I experienced some good wins and even after then I still luckily won most of my bets in other leagues but my lose between last month and this month is far above the wins I had in the previous months, so I would say I experienced more winning streaks then while last month and this month was just a losing streak period that has taken away all my previous wins and more than that.

Someone might say it's lack of good bankroll management but it's not, I don't chase losses and I only bet on games that I feel has a good probability to be successful, matter of fact, I didn't even bet in all games in the world Cup but majority of my bets was successful because of how selective I was in choosing only match that I am sure of.

Do other sports bettor here usually experiences this thing too ( refer to the title)? How did you handle it and what do you think causes it?

Every other sport bettor I believe is affected by the same pattern, there is a lot of time I don't put sport bets of my own yet I see the pattern of the people that I copy bets from, they may look like winning as they place parlay of small odds in most of their bets but the reality is that what happens next is just what happens to you. I would not be that much worried unless you are on a betting spree and you bet without thinking at all which clearly I see it not the case, this is called just pure bad luck or as some other prefer to say worst luck. Just as any period also this period will pass yet I don't know how long it will take, mine has started from January 2024 and does not look good so far, I am still on a losing spree in both sport betting and slot playing.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 6566


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:00:39 PM
 #23

Are you thinking of making money from gambling? It is better you change that because gambling is very risky. You can win today and lose more tomorrow. That is what gambling is.

Do other sports bettor here usually experiences this thing too ( refer to the title)? How did you handle it and what do you think causes it?
Actually, I am not counting my profits and losses and I do not bother to go through the transaction and betting history on the gambling sites that I am using.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1913


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:00:56 PM
 #24

Do you lose everything after a winning streak period?
In general, what we see when we experience consecutive wins, let alone winning large amounts of money from gambling, is of course that psychologically, our brain feels happy and happy, we will automatically experience excessive self-confidence, That's when we have the birth of greed so that we no longer control and act beyond the limits of our capabilities and at the end of the winning streak we experience incalculable losses, which is what most gamblers often feel.

But there are steps that need to be instilled in our souls as a gambler, even though in general we know that gambling will pose a risk of loss, to overcome greater losses it really depends on our own behavior and probability theory, meaning control the illusion when winning in a row, never try to chase losses, remember the dealer always has an advantage even though we win in a row, when we start to think like that, I am sure that our big wins/winning streak will be safe from losses and greed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptomultiplier
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 318



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 04:02:37 PM
 #25

I have experienced this same kind of scenario many times that after winning a fair amount, I almost always lose it all back to the gambling platform and I do think if maybe the platform has a way to limit me from winning anymore or it's just mere loss as it should be.
Even when I give break from gambling, it is always same that the loss becomes more than the win for a longer period.
This is one of the reasons why I dislike gambling mostly when it comes to doing it more frequently than I should normally for fun.
It has nothing to do with capital management and that's the funny part of the whole thing altogether.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
████████████████████████
 
EARNBET 
 
████████████████████████
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

HIGHEST
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
|
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
 
🜲

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
[PLAY NOW]
Mate2237
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1582
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 04:07:04 PM
 #26

Well, you already know that you cannot keep on having a winning streak no matter how lucky you think you can get, mindset about gambling is to be cautious when winning because it is possible for losses to be around the corner at that point, even though that might not really be the case I always assume that I might lose the next bet, I constantly remind myself of this so I don't get carried away.


One way you can handle this is to make sure that you don't increase your bets after every win and if this is something that you don't do then work on your bet sizing, allocate an amount that you consider affordable to lose that even though you calculate the cumulative amount for a month it would not really affect you. This is the best way you can cut down losses because whether you like it or not losses are inevitable.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Juicyhome
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 456



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:07:09 PM
 #27

Op accept your mistake and stop to prove a point,  you lack discipline and not about your selection,  no game has 100 chance of wining,  in gambling anything can happen,  is good you discover your loses, many people don't evaluate themselves,  they just keep staking without proper evaluation.  Is good to always check our bet history to know if we're losing more then we win. To enable us to adjust our stake, op this has happened to every gambler including me. Any gambler that says he hasn't experienced this is lying,  it's hard to explain loses in gambling because we have no control over thr games we pick,  we just pick on trust and at the end , the outcome goes against us. Whenever I loses all my wining I take responsibility for my actions. Op own up to your mistakes.  

Joy_learns_crypto
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 358



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:13:11 PM
 #28

What I do if I find myself in your situation is to go on a break for at least two weeks to shake off the bad luck and end the losing streak. That's how gambling works. It gives you some money today and take double of what it gave you tomorrow. I have experienced it several times and I must say that, it isn't a funny thing to be on a long losing streak.
Do you reckon that you could go for those two weeks break and still come back to a loss, you shouldn't go on a break to shake of bad luck that on its own is primitive thinking.
You can take a break to recover from any emotions and also to come back focused to making witty decisions after such a bad experience.
Long losing streak isn't funny because it can empty your pocket fast and you may not recover your winning ways at ones.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🗲
███    ███████████████████████████████████████

CRYPTO'S MOST REWARDING CASINO

███████████████████████████████████████    ███
██████▄▄██████▄▄
███▄██████████████▄▄
█▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▀███████
████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███▀███████████████████▀
█████████████████████▀▀
██████▀███████████▀▀
███████████████▀▀
█████████▀██▀▀


█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄


▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄███
█████




███▄▄▄▄███▄
████████████
███████████▀
████████▄
██████████▄
██████▀█████▄
█▀██████▀█████
██████████▀██▀
Bright0515
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 302


Alhamdulillah


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:19:11 PM
 #29

Dealing with losses can be mentally exhausting, it is even more difficult when you go through a winning streak and then you would have to fall down to losses after sometime. But one mistake we make sometimes as bettors is that we don't prepare mind to incur losses, we assume that it's possible to keep on winning and we get comfortable with that thought. The best thing that you can do at such times is to take a break, trying further to push your luck would only lead to more losses most times because you might start betting desperately to recover losses.

BALIK
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 635


🍓 BALIK Never DM First


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:23:48 PM
 #30

Do other sports bettor here usually experiences this thing too ( refer to the title)? How did you handle it and what do you think causes it?

Bro, more or less all of us have faced such kind of experience at some point or another.

In my opinion, you don't set aside profit, that's your big mistake.

After making such huge profit in WC, you should have set it aside from your initial bankroll.

If you consistently play high stake game using your profit, eventually those profit could run out, forcing you to dip into your original capital.

And no matter how much of sure thing a match might seem, you should never bet more than 2% or 3% of your bankroll on a single bet.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Ojima-ojo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 624


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:27:51 PM
 #31

As much as you win, you should always drafts ways to handle the loses when it happens, so you may believe that you have bankroll management by stepping away from active betting when you win the few legs.


But whatever time you decide to bet again you gonna experience same loses since it part of gambling and we have to deal withit without blaming others for they actions.
taufik123
Legendary
*
artcontest
Online Online

Activity: 3388
Merit: 2541


Duelbits.com


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:28:02 PM
 #32

Yes, I had actually happened to me. I don't lose completely every single dollar I was able to get thanks to the previous good luck streak, I am rather left when a handful of dollars, which only represented a small percentage of what I could have withdrawn thanks to my good luck streak.
I think it is something natural, good luck will always eventually run out and people are left with their own choices, which are not always the correct ones.
The luck that comes at the beginning in a row alone is a warning that the next step to be taken is to get out of gambling and enjoy the profits before being taken again by gambling.
But the fact is that what is happening, more people are making double bets and increasing the number of bets made because of getting extra money to make bigger bets.

In the end, the consecutive defeats that will occur, even the initial capital will also run out and there is only a little money left.
I've also been in that position and if you're asked if there's any regret, of course there is and why I didn't leave early.
This is also related to the psychology of gambling and controlling that psychology is more difficult.

Bryan jessy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 112


Instant Crypto Withdrawals


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:28:26 PM
 #33

This is a general experience and in gambling i feel it is almost unavoidable because the only way to avoid such streaks is when you do not make any attempts of playing the games at all, and if you do not play a game you would not know if you will win or lose the game, it more like trial and error with the mindset that you are going to win the game but sometimes it turns out the opposite of what we hope for, I feel the best we can do since we can not stop playing the game is to have a limit once we exceed this target we take a break regardless of how the game turns out, whether steak wins or loses we should withdraw from the game for awhile so we don't end up regretting our decision later on.

PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 364
Merit: 167


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:28:59 PM
 #34

Do you reckon that you could go for those two weeks break and still come back to a loss, you shouldn't go on a break to shake of bad luck that on its own is primitive thinking.
This has happened to me several times but not because I am looking for money through gambling but it happened to me frequently.

Long losing streak isn't funny because it can empty your pocket fast and you may not recover your winning ways at ones.
I do not think of recovering money while gambling. Any money that has been lost while I am gambling has been lost, I only focus on losing small amount of money which makes me gamble with small amount of money. I think loss is inevitable for almost all gamblers and I do not think I am special from other people to make money from gambling.

Dr.Bitcoin_Strange (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 619


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:30:33 PM
 #35

Then all it takes is a losing streak, your mind goes crazy and the work of 4 days is gone in 40 minutes, all because you raise the wager into oblivion.
That's why it's so important to haver a sharp mind and even shraper bankroll management. Without that every win ends up in an even bigger loss sooner or later.  Cry



I think that's what usually happen at times, mindset changes and the person might not be able to do the analysis properly as usual. Like I said, I always apply proper bankroll management when I deposit to bet, I might ignor it only when I have a very low balance that I decided to play casino games with.

Are you thinking of making money from gambling? It is better you change that because gambling is very risky. You can win today and lose more tomorrow. That is what gambling is.

I don't take gambling as a source of income, but because I still pay attention to the wins and losses sometimes, I am able to know when I have lost a lot and when I am more lucky, the bookie I use also shows you the data of how much you have deposited and the amount you are able to withdraw within that same period, so by using the data, I easily figure out the month that was very profitable (more wins) and the month that i experienced more losses.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chinesebaby
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 152


Authentic Bitcoin Lover


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:32:02 PM
 #36

Actually, this thread is about personal experience and also the experience of some few persons that I know off forum. During the world Cup period, I experienced some good wins and even after then I still luckily won most of my bets in other leagues but my lose between last month and this month is far above the wins I had in the previous months, so I would say I experienced more winning streaks then while last month and this month was just a losing streak period that has taken away all my previous wins and more than that.

Someone might say it's lack of good bankroll management but it's not, I don't chase losses and I only bet on games that I feel has a good probability to be successful, matter of fact, I didn't even bet in all games in the world Cup but majority of my bets was successful because of how selective I was in choosing only match that I am sure of.

Do other sports bettor here usually experiences this thing too ( refer to the title)? How did you handle it and what do you think causes it?
The inconsistency in the performance of each club in our major leagues are factors that might have resulted to the inconsistency in your gambling victory recently. Because we definitely can't compare a nations game performance to that of a club performance, whereby some nations are known to have very good players, of which when they come together to play, they always play outstanding well, just like nations like  Spain, Argentina and England and other top nations when the title of the world cup is put at stake. And another about world cup games is that every coach and players always put in their more best than an actual regular games.

sompitonov
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1507



View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:32:44 PM
 #37

Dealing with losses can be mentally exhausting, it is even more difficult when you go through a winning streak and then you would have to fall down to losses after sometime. But one mistake we make sometimes as bettors is that we don't prepare mind to incur losses, we assume that it's possible to keep on winning and we get comfortable with that thought. The best thing that you can do at such times is to take a break, trying further to push your luck would only lead to more losses most times because you might start betting desperately to recover losses.
It essentially amounts to an emotional rollercoaster that tests a player's resilience. At first, when the wins roll in, the player feels euphoric; but when a losing streak hits, they withdraw and suffer from poor sleep, while the weight of depression gradually bears down on them. I am fairly certain that most players cannot cope with this, as their past experiences haven't prepared them for it. Yet, players often console themselves with the idea that they can win back their losses and everything will be fine, so they keep betting even though this frequently just makes the situation worse. I realized long ago that I wouldn't play these emotional games in an attempt to recoup losses. I simply never bet more than I can afford to lose.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1344
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:34:12 PM
 #38

I will say this has to do with the season and how the person predicts, and luck still can’t be undermined. There are periods when one will experience a winning streak, and it will feel as if you got it all, and when those bad times come, everything you predict appears to be against you, especially when you are a lover of parlay. One or two games will always appear against you. I will say it’s a normal thing; only a few are profitable in the long run. Don't overthink it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Junii
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 172


Not chasing hype just accumulating freedom


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:44:58 PM
 #39


Someone might say it's lack of good bankroll management but it's not, I don't chase losses and I only bet on games that I feel has a good probability to be successful, matter of fact, I didn't even bet in all games in the world Cup but majority of my bets was successful because of how selective I was in choosing only match that I am sure of.

Bro with due respect but it is a lack of bank roll management because if not an issue of bankroll management how could the available profits turns into loss no doubt you are not chasing a loss but the amount you are putting in a bet is not  followed proper bank roll management also you are saying u will choose a games on which you are so sure but honestly before betting majority of people think they are sure they will win because of psychology but you have still go through a long period of variance even with a 70% chances of winning i still face the loses.

bangjoe
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2296
Merit: 962


Bitcoin $1 Million


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 04:47:07 PM
 #40

snip
Do other sports bettor here usually experiences this thing too ( refer to the title)? How did you handle it and what do you think causes it?

This kind of thing often happens, especially after a winning streak that makes us too confident in the nature of luck in betting, we believe that we win and feel able to continue continuously that row, but in fact it is not as we imagine ,the more we keep trying, the more losses we receive, this is a scenario that must occur in gambling.

Maybe you also wonder why all this happens, anyone will certainly do, you should reduce the activity for a while, until you are ready to lose again and do not have excessive expectations anymore, you must restore your brain state that is much calmer as the previous month.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!