Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 06:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today Or Never  (Read 233 times)
Joeboy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 342


Not Your Keyz Not Your Coinz


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:18:15 PM
 #21

What will people say" mentality is very absurd... If you don't have why the shame..The truth is that the person you are even afraid of may not even have your time simply because he or she is even focused on their own business elsewhere...These same people opinions don't put food on your table neither does it even pay your bill, I mean how weird can folks even be at times? Entrepreneurship is just the best honestly...Even big time entrepreneurs today started from somewhere, and so regardless of how small that business you are starting with is, it is better you start from somewhere and then upscale as you go... It really a shame to see graduates nowadays doing nothing all because they think their is unemployment..Just take the risk and start form somewhere...











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Versatile_choice
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 514



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:23:59 PM
 #22

Yeah, in this part of the world many people keep saying that they won't start a business because they are afraid of what people will say. But I keep asking them that are they doing that business to impress people or they are doing it in other to create a source of income from there? Sometimes I feel that most people lack sense of reasoning, personally whatever thing I want to do I don't care what people will say so long as the business is suitable for me or that's the business my instincts tells me to start I will start it without looking at anybody's face as a matter of fact, I raised the capital myself not them.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Questat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 656



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:48:48 PM
 #23

If you are ashamed what will people have to say, why compromised your job then? You don't have to leave your job so you can start a new business, that kind of mindset will put you into future regrets. And if we are talking just a small business here, then just hire a trusted person that will work on your business while you are still working on your traditional job, that way you won't be afraid losing one of them because you still have your job even if your business does not thrive.

This is just a matter of mind setting. Your life, your choices. You don't have to feel ashamed because we all have different means to navigate life and achieve financial freedom.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Alvin_talk
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 385
Merit: 177


I don't want peace, I love problem always


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 11:58:48 PM
 #24

Most of the individuals want to start their own business but they are afraid of one thing " WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY".
Maybe some people fall into this category but I don't think it is the case for most people. Most individuals fail to go into entrepreneurial practice because of fear of losing. Business is not as easy as you think. I remember sometimes earlier last year when I invested all my penny into a business, guess what? The business didn't work as planned and I lost everything. It was such a difficult time for me and I have also learnt from it. If I had to start all over again I believe I'll do better.

Many at times businesses fail just like mine did, and if you were my friend or relative who witnessed the outcome of my business, you'll definitely have the fear that you may fail if you go into any business. And that is the major reason why people miss their opportunity, because they believe your fate is their fate.

SPIDERMAN008
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 434
Merit: 211



View Profile
Today at 02:16:45 AM
 #25

I don't tell anyone at the beginning that you should quit your job and start a business. You can do business during the extra time you have besides working if there is an opportunity. Before starting a business, you should business with a product or service that you have some idea about. Or the person who is starting a business has an interest in. If you don't like your work then you won't be able to try with the best output. Maybe you can give up if you don't make a profit for a few days.

It may be that one lives in a society where educated people work or everyone in the family is in a good position. If someone leaves a good job and starts a small business and gets  lot of profit from it or has enough potential for that business to grow in the future then many in the family or society may criticize that leaving a good job and starting a small business is not right.

But I personally don't think that we should change wishes or dreams depending on people opinions. If I talk about my society, then I have many acquaintances who have studied have certificates but are not getting good job. Some have started small businesses, some are starting low paying job, many are still unemployed. But here it is very normal for us to do some kind of job or get involved in business. Because in our society most people are very poor and have to struggle a lot to spend for daily needs.

EarnOnVictor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1540
Merit: 959



View Profile
Today at 02:18:19 AM
 #26

Most of the individuals want to start their own business but they are afraid of one thing " WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY". They aren't scared of losing or winning but the above statement kills their ambitions and they usually prefer traditional jobs from 9-5 which brings them hand to mouth but they are still ok with that.
I don't agree with this. Just "WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY" can't be a reason why many people would abandon their ambition for a 9-5 job, there must be more reasonable reason for that. Being afraid or shy is real, and could prevent some people from taking a bold step, but the number of people this could affect is slim.

I believe more reasons prevent people from talking steps in this regard, which could be procrastination, lack of self-belief, and inadequacy, which is not limited to financial inadequacy.

Zlantann
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1323



View Profile
Today at 04:25:20 AM
 #27

No work is small, believe in yourself. Start accordingly to your budget and be your own boss. I did traditional jobs from 11 years, last year I came to know that I was wasting my time when I started my own business.Don't feel reluctant. Do your best and provide the best of what you are. Movement brings blessings. You aren't afraid of risk but instead you are ashamed of people.. Erase financial crises because it brings confidence. Start today, tomorrow never comes.

Everyone is fully responsible for their actions and inactions. We are also responsible for how our lives turn out. If you keep considering what people will say about your actions, you might never take necessary steps. The truth is that people will always criticize whatever you do, regardless of how impactful it is.

As long as what you want to do is not illegal and it will benefit you and society, start it now. Life is too short to waste it on criticism or gossip. There is a saying that the richest place in the world is the graveyard because it is filled with untapped human potential.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
fruktik
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 674


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
Today at 04:48:28 AM
 #28

What people will say is the only obstacle in the way of starting a business or self-sufficiency. The biggest reason why this is said in starting a business is that a person has to struggle towards starting a business and has to do the work that an employee does himself, for this a person thinks what people will say. But one thing every person should always remember is that what people will say or thinking about people will never bring food to our stomach. We have to earn money for our food. So instead of paying attention to people's words, start a business and move forward, this is a good decision for you.
That’s when I remembered the words of a colleague I worked with many years ago. I once asked him why he didn’t want to work for himself. He replied, "I like following a boss's orders. You don't have to think for yourself. I’m told what to do, and I do it." That was his attitude toward work and life. How can you start something new with people like that? They are lost souls. If you don't want to end up the same way, you need to stay as far away from such people as possible.

Fear? Fear of what? Of creating something of your own? Even if the business isn't exactly unique, it’s *yours*. That is far better than just drifting with the current, the way most people do. You have to make mistakes—they provide invaluable experience. That is the key to success.

Bd officer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 680



View Profile WWW
Today at 05:01:49 AM
 #29

No matter how small your business is, you should not be ashamed of it, but you should be proud of it because you are not working under anyone. There is nothing better than that.

Yes, there are many who think before starting a business what people will say but this is the wrong thinking that will delay you in starting a business. Many have started small and built a huge business. I want to share a real story, a person in my area used to sell salt in the beginning but now he has built a huge business. Therefore, if you are ashamed of starting a business, you will never be able to become an owner.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!