Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 12:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a signature design with AI  (Read 292 times)
shield132 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1057



View Profile
Today at 09:56:29 AM
 #21

The earlier you understand that online everyone is an AI hater but offline they are the core users of AI the better for you. Most times I just smile when I see people backlash AI when at the end of the day they use it everyday. The forum values originality and frowns at plagiarism that's why AI is not encouraged.
I don't understand why I should hate it when it does the job well. I use it in UI/UX design and it helps me to generate ideas and sometimes even improves my ideas. It helps me what features to add and so on. AI is very good for brainstorming and it does the dirty job for you, which saves you lots of hours.

On the other hand using AI generated signatures is not wrong. Unless anyone can quote me where it's boldly written. Nevertheless understand that the margin between what I will design and AI will design is very far and noticeable.
Don't get me wrong, I was impressed by ChatGPT 6 Astra because it did a lot of things for me very well and I decided to give it a try and feed it data about signature campaigns. It was my small experiment and I think that it worked quite well, I used only the cheap 6 Sol model.
I noticed a huge difference between 6 Sol and 6 Astra. At the moment, I need AI and I have my limits filled most of the time. Next time, I'm gonna feed lots of signature bb codes to chatgpt astra and I'll also try to work on a good prompt that will generate new, beautiful and creative signatures for new companies just for fun, not for commercial purposes. This is not a competition, I'm simply testing the capabilities of AI.

NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2464
Merit: 10348


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
Today at 10:40:12 AM
 #22

Losing jobs? It is already happening by the hands of these losing their jobs themselves when they train it in the first place. Other people in the same field are just a collateral damage..
Yeah, I mean it’s going to affect those out guys in the service board who earn from designing the signature campaigns in the forum, managers pay for that and this is only going to affect them negatively which is why is has to be dumped to save their jobs for them.

Can AI even replicate BBcode signature perfectly? Last time, when I rebranded codetheforum.org, I was not impressed by the builder it created. Sad

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Taskford
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1071


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 12:08:50 PM
 #23

The earlier you understand that online everyone is an AI hater but offline they are the core users of AI the better for you. Most times I just smile when I see people backlash AI when at the end of the day they use it everyday. The forum values originality and frowns at plagiarism that's why AI is not encouraged.
I don't understand why I should hate it when it does the job well. I use it in UI/UX design and it helps me to generate ideas and sometimes even improves my ideas. It helps me what features to add and so on. AI is very good for brainstorming and it does the dirty job for you, which saves you lots of hours.

There's no point to hate it, especially if this is used for non profit activities or other matters.

But when it comes for using it on paid campaigns and other matters attempt to monetized their acts, well I discourage people to use this. Because its not really good for those working individual exerting efforts to work with this job.

With recent post you made, I think many clients want to launch a sig campaign. Might choose to create their sig designs on Ai and the human designers, there's a chance that many designers will lost their jobs or side hustle.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!