The easiest solution (and the least intrusive) would be for managers to be stricter when it comes to evaluating whether posts should be paid or not. Call me naive, but I really believe that people (or at least certain percentage) would actually try to improve their posts if, week after week, they found out that only half of their posts were being paid.
This is probably the only thing you can't do as a sig campaign manager.
People will start avoiding you like the plague - and it is logical from whichever angle you look at it.
This would be possible if we had a lack of spots in campaigns, due to the bans now we have open spots everywhere.
I understand your point, and hence I'll say having seasonal threads in a paid pools child board is also a good idea. I think you are looking at activity in the board. If paid pools continue to have mega threads, there might be just a few mega threads in the board. So, seasonal pool threads wouldn't also be a bad idea[After this season, we start another thread for next season's pool]
Megathreads are great in theory. I say keep the megathreads, just make them meaningful.
It is much better to have 1 thread for 5 years of the same contest than 5 different threads.
Since you guys are the ones deciding on these rules and restrictions, the mins and maxs, now I wonder about the rules regarding posts in certain boards - do these companies ever wants/demands, you do that? Simply put, does the brands asks the CM's that we want this amount of posts in this particular board? Or is it something the CM's came up with on their own? (the do and dont's)...
I understand the part, if it's related to gambling, brands would want promotions in the gambling sections. This part, I acknowledge.
Btw, cryptofrka, as you said, you guys impose no such rules in your campaigns! So my question is, did it have any negative/positive effects (overall)...?
Naturally, you select gamblers for the gambling brands. I'd select different users for a swap service.
I think the effects of letting people express themselves without constraints are positive. As far as I can tell, people don't leave our campaigns often and we select the users that organically post in the threads we consider important - therefore we don't feel that implementing any rules is necessary.
I didn't want to bring the dramatic answer but what would happen when it was someone else in the recent BitboIIo's (intentional mistake) case? We have seen a few months delay in sig payment but I was required by him to reach him in DM for explaining why sig payment was delayed a few days(while I explained in campaign thread why the delay was). He asked me why didn't I reach him in DM with explanation to the delay + since a few days was delayed, likely the project was scam (not to mention that the project is doing okay and managed by someone else). I did never share this publicly until now. That's the thing of "how some can vs how some can't".
This here is the main one. There should
never be any delay in payment, only acceptable delays are if the campaign manager is sick or something similar.
We should have funds escrowed and either stop the campaigns or pay out from our own pockets when they are not. It is our job to deal with the client, as soon as the service from a member is performed the payment should arrive.