Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 10:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Website] The Bitcoin Ticker - Bitcoin-only price, fees, DCA and market tools  (Read 14 times)
TheBitcoinTicker (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 01:00:03 PM
 #1

Hi everyone,
I recently launched The Bitcoin Ticker, a free Bitcoin-only dashboard:

https://www.thebitcointicker.com

I built it because I wanted one clean place for the Bitcoin data and tools I check regularly, without having to dig through thousands of altcoins, signup prompts and clutter.
It currently includes:
    - BTC price in 27 fiat currencies
    - live mempool fee estimates
    - transaction fee calculator
    - satoshi calculator
    - DCA simulator
    - halving countdown
    - Rainbow Chart
    - Stock-to-Flow
    - Fear & Greed
    - market-cap comparisons

No account or email signup is required. There is one small ad to help cover running costs.
I’m actively improving it and would really appreciate feedback from long-time Bitcoin users.

In particular, I’d like to know:
    - What Bitcoin data do you still check on other sites?
    - Are there any tools or metrics you think belong on a Bitcoin-only dashboard?
    - Does anything feel confusing or unnecessary?

Thanks for taking a look.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!