Anytime I see news about Ibrahim Traore and Burkina Faso, am always impressed and happy, it makes me feel like there is hope for Africa. Nigeria is soo indebt that I don't think they will be leaving the clutches of the west anytime soon. And one beautiful thing about his leadership is that even if the government doesn't have, he brings the problem to the citizens and together they help solve the problem, that's what he did with the huge multi road project he did. If leaders are upfront and development happens, citizens would be happy to help
Ibrahim Traore is an evidence that Military Government isn’t so bad as people would usually assume, I don’t really know what democracy and civilian government have brought to Africa, so many countries that are suffering today in Africa is because of bad governance as a result of democracy.
I’m really happy for the job that Ibrahim Traore is doing for Burkina Faso, he has totally restructured the country, basically on infrastructure and economic development.
The Gold refinery that he has built is going to serve as a major economical development, it would definitely bring investors to the country to do business with them.
I wish other African leaders would use Ibrahim Traore governance in Burkina Faso as a model for them to Govern Properly.