Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 01:29:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is litecoin still a good investment  (Read 410 times)
jossiel
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 645



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:40:57 PM
 #41

ATH was $300+ and if that's a target for an investor, the price of it today is $70 can be a considerably good price.

But just to mind, that ATH was last seen on 2017 and the next one was on 2021. It didn't do that much last 2025 bull run.

There's still a strong community in it and the use of it for its speed is still used today.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Rengga Jati
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2660
Merit: 702


Owlmail.cc


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:38:56 PM
 #42

Is Litecoin still a good investment? Litecoin has been an Altcoin for ages and is reliable in sending cheap transaction.
Litecoin is like Silver and Bitcoin is Gold.
Is Litecoin still a good Investment?
I will not call LTC a good investment. It used to be a solid coin. But right now, it seems to have been left behind. Instead of choosing LTC for my investment, I’d prefer to put more money into Bitcoin. Which is a sure bet. Bitcoin is beyond doubt.

If I wanted to diversify to maximize profits, I will choose to add BNB or SOL. I still hold some LTC I bought years ago. But the gains have been minimal. Nowhere near those of other top altcoins. It is lucky that LTC has managed to survive in the market at all. But its price performance just is not what it used to be. Personally, I do not expect much from this coin anymore. But of course, DYOR.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▐██████▌
███████████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████▐██████████
███████▐██████████▌
██████████████████▌
████████▀█████████
█████████▀███████▌
████████▄▀▀█░▄▀▀█▌
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 
OWLMAIL
 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
 
  ANONYMOUS EMAIL │  No JavaScript. No Logs. Tor Mirror   
█▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!