Watching videos is interesting but sometimes if you want to check something back, you will need to spend more time than what you need with a book, a document, an article or a website.
I would prefer to read and note important things while reading because it's helpful and time saving for me later. These following resources for reading are very information and provide almost most fundamentals but important for people who want to learn about Bitcoin and intend to become Bitcoiners.
Bitcoin illustrated explanation for beginners.The bullish case for Bitcoin.I disagree. Readable resources are important for the learning process, but to be honest, I prefer video resources, and most importantly, if the video resources have practical demonstrations or illustrations, it will help with learning Bitcoin.
As far as I know, this topic wasn't meant to remind people which option of learning is best for them. Anyone can go. It is left for the person to decide if they will use all resources to learn about Bitcoin. In addition, the video on the topic best explains why Bitcoin was created to do what the traditional banks are not doing in a nutshell.