Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 09:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The trick I used to bail my money out of abusive casinos  (Read 844 times)
Uhwuchukwu53
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 261


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:20:23 AM
 #81

I have not had this type of experience with any of the local casinos here and there have never been a time I got free money without first making deposits. Maybe such things happen in your country and not here. However, this back-and-forth delay tactics is common among casinos because they believe that the more your money is with the casino, the higher the chances of you placing bets and losing them.

Totally agree with you, I won't conclude in hurry though never pray or seek to experience such scenario as been narrated by op, I have not witness such one thing is sure is that we learn everyday people experience and how to solve some challenges that seem critical, I won't say some casino don't have transaction delay because I have witnessed just as 'Odohu' pointed that is primarily reason for most casino everyone in business have strategic measure to see how it will retain it's customer, for me the adopted techniques by most casino is very dangerous as most find it difficult to maintain it to the end coursing more panicking to their user.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:23:17 AM
 #82

Seems like a nice 'trick',,, can you share @alani123 which casinos replied to you positively after this? And how many abusive casinos have you run into from this forum? I would say I have never run into this issue, but that is because I select the ones I use after a long time,,, even now with SB restarting I am being careful. Watch and wait first.

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
tiCeR
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1053



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:37:05 PM
 #83

Quote from: tiCeR link=topic=5595734.msg67204980#msg67204980
I agree, but prevention would require collective effort. Everyone can of course make sure for themselves that they neither feed these casinos money with deposits nor data for KYC, but more often than not, these casinos are still successfully fishing for either newbies or gamblers who can't resist seemingly great bonuses.

You are right that individuals being cautious won't save the market. The problem is not the free-rider effect, it's that gambling sites don't run short of targets because there's a constant influx of new victims.
People join gambling communities in droves every month without realizing what kind of trap they are jumping into. That is why warning posts won't help, people need to be warned before they make their first deposit.

The neverending influx of new potential victims is one great incentive for scam casinos to keep going, but you have probably noticed how many casinos look  the same, right? The technical requirements to quickly set up a casino that functions well, looks serious and gets promoted within no time are far too low. In the past, setting up a casino took some effort, but I think it doesn't really require much these days. If you want to run a serious one, yes, you need huge amounts of liquidity, but if you want to run a scammy money grab, it is pretty quickly done and once you have done it with one casino, you can just buy new domains, change the layout or colours slightly and go again as often as you want.

Think about it, if these stupid emails work where some guy says you should send $1,000 to then receive $100,000 in return, copying casinos all day long will work just as good.

Quote from: tiCeR link=topic=5595734.msg67204980#msg67204980
There are several casinos that let you play without KYC, why bother handing over your sensitive data in the first place...

That is the best point, really. Non-KYC casinos pretty much have already fixed this issue. If you are going to be okay with a shady unregulated casino, might as well use one that does not require you to provide any information at all? Those are better than ones that do.

I still believe gamblers are hopping from casino to casino because of bonus offerings. It is surprising because most of the time the wagering requirements are unrealistic, but you can be absolutely sure that once somebody luckily fulfills those wagering requirements, the account will get shut down if it isn't a casino with a big name in the industry. Even then you are are not safe.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|████▄▄█████▄▄
██▄███████████▄
██▀█▀▀███▀▀██▀██
████████████████
████████████████
▄█▀██▀▄█▄█▀▀█▀██▄
██▌█████████████▐
█▀▄███▄█▄███▄▀██▀
███████▀██████▌
██▐▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄█▌
██▄██▄▀▀▀██▐█▀▐█
▄█▀█▀█▄▄▄▄██▀████
██▌███▀███▀█▄████

| 
  PLAY NOW   
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:09:13 PM
 #84

Nice trick I most say that you applied in making sure that you got your money from the casinos. But what I don't understand is you referring to Casinos as been abusive, abusive is a strong word if you ask me . Gambling is one thing that is guided by rules and regulations especially when ever you see a casino doing a promo, I believe that before anyone will take part in a promo that a casino is bringing such a person will go through the rules guiding the promo, such as wagering and how you can withdraw your winnings. Most gamblers don't care about this and only got stuck when they are told about wagering before withdrawals, so I will not call casinos as abusive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Adiljutt156
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 628


Part of AOBT Gang - English Translator to Urdu


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 06:20:54 PM
 #85

You done good job to trick casino because they always deserve to be have lesson like this I personally now having completely different feeling because few months back I register on one casino and then I have big win as I submitted request for withdrawal they ask for clearlying my KYC I send all documents but they done their tricks and never allow to have quick withdrawal in frustration I lost all my $1400 as I ended all my balance after few days they clear my KYC I am feeling pain and now having nothing on these casinos.

Due to these KYC restrictions and regulations things are getting worst just because of this now I always recommend try to clear your KYC before doing anything because in case you could be able to have your funds withdrawal quickly and safely otherwise they will always done tricks and never allow to have things in your favor which are surely frustrating.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Hatchy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1284


Bitcoin Hatchy...


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 06:43:48 PM
 #86

TL;DR: on licensed casinos you can bail out your balance and withdraw very fast even if they're BSing you by requesting an account and closure and threatening to contact regulators. I'm not sure if this will work with casinos under the Curacao or Anjuan license though which seems to be the most common here.
Well, that is the first time I’m hearing about such tactics. Normally, when casinos start playing their funny games, most players either give up or try to find a solution, but sometimes it still amounts to nothing. From what you are saying, I can imagine how these casinos would respond, but I doubt it would work on many of them. To me, its fair enough because I cant help but imagine what many players have to go through just to make their withdrawals possible. Some casinos go to such lengths that, as a player, you would simply give up on them. That's why I don't stress myself over too many casinos. I stick to just a few that I'm genuinely satisfied with.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
lionheart78
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1210



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 06:49:12 PM
 #87

Nice trick I most say that you applied in making sure that you got your money from the casinos. But what I don't understand is you referring to Casinos as been abusive, abusive is a strong word if you ask me . Gambling is one thing that is guided by rules and regulations especially when ever you see a casino doing a promo, I believe that before anyone will take part in a promo that a casino is bringing such a person will go through the rules guiding the promo, such as wagering and how you can withdraw your winnings. Most gamblers don't care about this and only got stuck when they are told about wagering before withdrawals, so I will not call casinos as abusive.

I read that the casino withheld his funds and delayed his KYC for months, so @OP can't withdraw his money.  If the intention of the casino is to delay the pending KYC so that @OP will be tempted to play and lose his funds, then that intention itself is abusive.  They are abusing the regulation of KYC and making it a tool to make players lose their money by delaying and making the gambler gamble their funds until they are depleted.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 992



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 06:56:55 PM
 #88

Delay to deplete, this strategy works for the casino's all the time because they know we aren't patient enough to see this through!!

And I like your CC message to them, and that combination of avoiding gambling addiction line got me, well played Alan  Cool smart smart move Grin

I would like to see you pull this one with our notorious crypto casino's especially the non regulated one's 😅

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4788
Merit: 1533



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 08:16:16 PM
 #89

My suggestion works even if not ideal, just needs those sports bets with some independent result so you can win elsewhere whatever you are gambling here.  Its not ideal, not trying to recommend it under normal circumstances but if you are stuck between a hard place and nothing you might as well give it a small go see how it goes.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 08:54:14 PM
 #90

I've seen many complain about communication between them and the support of a casino or an exchange not going well. It's either there the response from the support team is slow, or they don't respond at all. I have not experienced it myself until recently, when I had an issue with one casino during deposits. I won't want to mention the name. The experience is bad. I'm guessing that the support team is taking their time to look at loopholes and ways they can deny rendering help to you even if there is no breaking of rules. If this continues to persist, nowhere will be safe again for gamblers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!