That is where the whole draw back comes from, and most also the risks that comes from trusting such companies with your large Bitcoin portfolio.
Institutionally, this is good news, which means investment in Bitcoin is increasingly developing in various ways. This situation will increase user confidence and more people will join. For those who do not yet understand the meaning of decentralization, they only see that it is officially registered with the government and must be safe, which will make them interested. But for us who understand this situation, we will not touch it. Because the control of the assets is not in our hands but in someone else's. I am sure most of those who understand this system probably will not join. But for beginners, it will be very attractive.
And frankly I think that this is not good news and might not be all that great for bitcoin.
I didn’t know the main goal of the Bitcoin community is to build user confidence in Bitcoin investments. I think our biggest accomplishment was taking bitcoin from a theory to a practical tool, a recognizable currency, and a way to make payments. They do not generate anything, so they have no use as a trading or investment tool.