Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 04:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fool created problems for himself. Please give some advice. BK8 help  (Read 304 times)
noorman0
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 881


[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 09:20:50 AM
 #21

-snip-
I just wanted to clarify: in this situation, do I need to undergo verification regardless of what is listed in my profile?
And what kind of penalty am I facing?

Or do i need to edit the profile with your team before undergoing verification?
Are you unable to change that yourself right now? Based on what I've seen elsewhere, it should be possible.
Can I change my personal information after registration?
Yes. You can change and update your personal information after you register. However, you may be required to complete verification again to confirm those changes.

If not; based on what I've observed with other platforms, you are likely only permitted to change your surename and other critical information once within a specific period (e.g., 3 or 6 months), subject to re-verification.

Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:04:24 AM
 #22

Are you unable to change that yourself right now? Based on what I've seen elsewhere, it should be possible.
Most likely, OP’s main concern is what action the BK8 team would take because he entered a random name during registration. He is looking for a clarification before completing the KYC verification. I had reached to the on-site support team of BK8 team today, they said that it is possible to change the 'full name'. They will ask OP to provide his username, current full name, last 5 digits of the phone number, a screenshot of the payment method (bank or exchange wallet) with his full name. They may also request further information.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
348Judah
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 690



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:45:03 PM
 #23

Even though as much as I expected of OP to have engaged this discussion on their announcement thread, I'll probably if it is something what giving a scam accusation over, issue with many users is that they won't understand what is expected of them and they risk ahead before the batch into anything they have to do with a specific platform in gambling.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Pukpok (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 11:21:44 AM
 #24

I wanted to share how my story turned out.
Everything is fine.
I passed the verification process.
My account is fully functional, and I can withdraw funds.
I can also confirm that I didn't face any penalties.
After all the checks, I was told I could continue placing bets without any issues.
I’ve already withdrawn my money and will keep betting!

A big thank you to the forum team for their help.
Also, thanks to the BK8 team—you guys are great!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!