Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 04:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Complete Tutorial for using ShareX with TalkImg/others for Newbie  (Read 76 times)
Crypto Library (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1249


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 07:57:37 PM
Merited by Mia Chloe (3)
 #1

I know that there is already some tutorial but they are isolated from each other. And that is why I am trying to make this tutorial a as complete guideline where it will be possible to upload screenshot/GIF directly to Image Host(talkIMG/and other).

The most important part of this tutorial will be not just installing ShareX but taking full advantage of its features which will make our process of taking screenshots and uploading them manually much faster.

I myself did not use ShareX for a long time even I install it on my pc because I did not find the right guidelines for it when I first installed it. Even my local mate was in the same situation so I thought I would make a tutorial about it as also he suggested.

First of all, let me tell you what we will be able to do after doing this tutorial-
  • We no longer have to manually take a screenshot, save or copy it and then go to the image uploader and upload it.
        *We can directly take a screenshot and upload it.
  • And at the same time, we can edit it after taking the screenshot.
  • We can upload the screen record as a GIF through ShareX
  • Making the whole process easier with the right hot key setup

1. First, you need to install ShareX from the official source.

2. Then, what I would suggest you do is set up the TalkImg API or any other image host you want to use.(for having the TalkIMG API you need to an account on talkimg by PM joker_josue)
    I am quoting from RickDeckard post-

    
It is not an option that appears right away, but once you follow the first steps (Destination -> Custom uploader settings...) :


-*Then you have to copy this code from TryNinja's posts
1. Copy the code below.
2. Destination -> custom -> Import from clipboard -> Put your API key where it says "API-KEY-HERE"

Code:
{
  "Version": "15.0.0",
  "Name": "TalkImg",
  "DestinationType": "ImageUploader",
  "RequestMethod": "POST",
  "RequestURL": "https://talkimg.com/api/1/upload",
  "Headers": {
    "X-API-Key": "API-KEY-HERE"
  },
  "Body": "MultipartFormData",
  "Arguments": {
    "type": "file",
    "format": "json",
    "description": "Uploaded by ShareX"
  },
  "FileFormName": "source",
  "URL": "{json:image.url}",
  "DeletionURL": "{json:image.delete_url}",
  "ErrorMessage": "{json:error.message}"
}
You will arrive to a new window where you can click on Import -> From clipboard:


3. Now it's time for get the full benefit of it's feature with proper settings and the hotkeys. For that I would like to suggest set all the hot keys like this or you can set as your wish.
  


4. Then Click on After Capture Tasks> then select Open in Image Editor, Save Image to fileremind that the options are highlighted those are selected, So that when you will capture a screenshot it will take you to the editor interface where you can edit the image and also upload it directly.

- Image Editor Interface


5. Now click on the After Upload tasks then select Show"After Upload" winodw and "Copy URL to clipboard", So that it will bring this interface to copy the image link or image or save the image etc


6. For GIF hotkey settings, follow the screenshots-

 
Now, when you will press your Hotkeys(like- shift+ prt scr) for GIF capture, it will capture your screen and also automatically to TalkImg


Now ShareX+TalkImg is ready to use.


"N.B.- Definitely, I believe, ShareX can be set up more professionally than this process, but I made this tutorial for those who are completely new for basic and common use purposes. And at the same time, more tricks and suggestions are welcome  Wink."



..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mia Chloe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 2304


Contact me for you designs...


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:05:31 PM
 #2

~snip
Thumbs up for the effort you put in actually. However, for someone actually surfing on desktop all these can be done in a jiffy without any actual external tools especially for those running on Mac OS or windows. I like the idea of the tool but what I'm concerned about most is convenience.

If I had the talkiMG tab opened all I'd need to do is hit print screen on my keyboard drag and drop the screenshot and proceed to copy the link.

Crypto Library (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1249


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 08:30:22 PM
 #3

~snip
Thumbs up for the effort you put in actually. However, for someone actually surfing on desktop all these can be done in a jiffy without any actual external tools especially for those running on Mac OS or windows. I like the idea of the tool but what I'm concerned about most is convenience.
If I had the talkiMG tab opened all I'd need to do is hit print screen on my keyboard drag and drop the screenshot and proceed to copy the link.
Actually, in the beginning, I myself also use to do the same method like take screenshots and copy them or manually upload them to images just like you, but I think it is  also true that our image hosts' tabs are not always open, in my case, taking screenshots repeatedly and uploading them manually again seemed annoying and a waste of time. That is why long time I initially used postimage's software to make the process more quickly, I also made a tutorial about this earlier.
But ShareX has many more features than that, even excluding all the others, just one feature is that you can directly upload a screenshot of a kind of video in the form of a gif. Honestly, I don't know about others, but this tool has made my life a lot easier.  Grin

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!