Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 06:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Imagine a situation where you flood carries your personal garget where your bitc  (Read 452 times)
serjent05
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1329


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:43:04 AM
 #41

If you were the one in tbis situation what do you think is the next step to do to recover your account?

He can't

If the term wiped out means the devices don't open, there is a possibility that the storage is still ok.  So there is a chance that the image of the seed phrase on those devices can be retrieved.

And would you be so willing thrusting bitcoin site with all your finincial assets?

No I am not willing to put all my finances and assets on Bitcoin site, I am alwaya a believer of not putting all my asset in one basket.

Let me know because currently he’s looking for a solution.

There is no solution. His phone and laptop are damaged and he never wrote down the seeds, so he's lost what he had in Bitcoin for good. The only thing he can do is to learn the lesson and don't repeat the same mistake in the future, like diversify and also write down seeds and store them where they can't be taken away by the flood or burned or stolen.

As I stated, laptop and computer may not open, but it does not mean that the storage where the image of seedphrase is saved is broken.  So he can try to consult a professional technician and see if the storage is still ok.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 01:34:13 PM
 #42

This sounds like a made-up story to me. But I may be wrong. However, the part about the flood happening in some part of Nigeria is a true story.

If true, he has not been following any of the self-security practices that I know. Phone and computer devices are the worst place to store your keys. Phones can get spoilt at any time. They can get stolen or become faulty. That's why it is not a good security practice.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
macson
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 328



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 07:43:32 PM
 #43

I get so dizzy reading that whole block of your writing at once. As a suggestion, next time if you want to write something, don't do it like this, try to make your writing easier to read by starting a new paragraph.

And about your story, let's say it's true. I think your friend just got the consequences of his carelessness. He understood that he put all his assets there, and his "smartness" was not doing a backup. This is so funny. How is it possible that when he knew all his assets were in one place, he didn't try to secure them? And when he loses his device, then he can blame himself for his "smartness".

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jubilee58
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 157



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:07:13 PM
 #44

When your seed phrase is lost, your access to your Bitcoin wallet is automatically missing, so this is something one should be very careful of , your wallet login details is something one should not joke with, and because of contingencies or unforeseen circumstances we can even store such information in our mail , and make sure it is well protected there, because of natural disaster, it is something that can happen anytime, and when it happens one may not be able to get some of his properties or documents saved. Many of people have lost access to their wallet because because of natural disaster, some also also lost it through misplacement, and all these are as a result of mistakes from the wallet owners, because it is basically your own responsibility to safe your Bitcoin investment.
When you notice flood coming to your place of residence, the first place your mind should go is where your investment is, and the first thing to do is to secure it first before any other thing because when you allow water to carry it away where you cannot find it, it is automatically gone.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
Gozie51
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 08:25:47 PM
 #45


If you were the one in tbis situation what do you think is the next step to do to recover your account?

Let me know because currently he’s looking for a solution.

I would not do such mistake of not writing my seedphrase down somewhere and not just one place but two or three places to avoid this kind of situation. It is a mistake that he should learn from. He should at least have two layers of protecting his digital assets. Having itt on the phone and laptop is not only the measure because they get easily stolen but writing it in different books is also a good way to recover such.


And would you be so willing thrusting bitcoin site with all your finincial assets?

Do you know most times, it is our carelessness that cause us problem and it looks as if it is bitcoin that caused it. Bitcoin itself isn't the challenge because it is already settled how to manage your bitcoin hodling in different forms but sometimes procrastination and laziness cause us more. It is not the fault of bitcoin that your friend didn't take adequate security measure to protect his bitcoin hodling but I still doubt the story to be true. Losing both phone and laptop looks questionable.



░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Chibit01
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 177

Privacy is not luxury, it's a right 👌


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:33:42 PM
 #46

With all due respect OP, this story is cooked up. Before you think I'm just trying to attack you post, I also live in the area of Portharcourt that is affected by the recent flood. It is not as intense as you have stated in your post. The flood itself is as a result of Persistent torrential rainfall that has overwhelmed the drainage system of so many areas in Portharcourt. It doesn't occur instantly like a flash flood from mountainous region like that of Nepal, rather it develops gradually over some period of time. So you have all the whole time in the world to keep you important belonging safe once you notice the signs. Moreover, the max water level I have seen so far is not above the waist level of an average human. For example, this is are pictures of the developing stage and current stage of the flood in my room:

As much as I might not believe the story of the op to be real, I also know of places in Port Harcourt which are more heavily flooded more than what's shown in your picture. I don't base in Portharcourt, but I'm a regular visitor to that city, places I used to visit some of their beds are already soaked that's for those who where not available all the period the rain was serious. And I don't think that someone will own and hold their life savings in crypto and their only backup will be on their mobile device what if they get rubbed or something of that nature.
Alvin_talk
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 182


I don't want peace, I love problem always


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:55:00 PM
 #47

As much as I might not believe the story of the op to be real, I also know of places in Port Harcourt which are more heavily flooded more than what's shown in your picture. I don't base in Portharcourt, but I'm a regular visitor to that city, places I used to visit some of their beds are already soaked that's for those who where not available all the period the rain was serious.
Maybe you didn't read my post properly. I specifically mentioned that the worst cases of the flood in Portharcourt is around the waist level of an average height man. The pictures I shared was only the situation of my own premises, with the aim to explain how the flood gradually develops. I don't want to go off topic but bear in mind that from my personal experience, the flood usually comes with warning signs and the waves or pressure of the flood water is very low. Infact the water is logged around the area without noticeable flow. So their is no way you will lose something as important as your gadget, unless you failed to keep it safe on time. If OP can provide the exact location in Portharcourt maybe that may help in clearing some doubts.

Spaceman1000$
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 534


Experience never goes out of fashion.


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:16:55 PM
 #48

Is actually unimaginable for somebody to put all their funs in Bitcoin and yet there is no other place you had to save your seedphrase apart from your gadgets. the thing is that a lot of people deliberately want to put themselves in a disadvantage position, for the person to have the knowledge of operating in Bitcoin, he sure should know the dangers of having your seedphrase in just one location or even saving it in a gadget. It is likely impossible for your friend to recover he's seedphrase except probably for the fact that he had to save it in a cloud network which most of us are against, but if there is none, then he should kiss he's coins good bye.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
PrivacyG
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3110


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:25:56 PM
 #49

And would you be so willing thrusting bitcoin
I am currently not planning to thrust my Bitcoin.

Joke aside.  The only thing that I have to trust is how I store my Private Keys or Seeds.  In my case, I am pretty sure I am safe against most scenarios.  But then there are situations you simply can not expect.  It could be the level of damage a flood could cause.  It could be a significant earthquake or many other things.  Do you remember ever watching a video from Asia where the land simply splits in half and opens up?  Is your Seed ready for that?

Major catastrophes are unfortunate with significant, very unfortunate loss.  From valuable objects to life of pets and even humans.  If other lives were lost, your friend should accept what happened to their Bitcoin and be happy that they are still alive.

In the mean time, it would not be a bad idea to try to find the devices your friend lost.  If he finds them, there should be some body with enough expertise to at least TRY to save them.  The chances are small if they have been physically damaged with water ingress but 'what if'.

Wiwo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1126



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:41:27 PM
 #50

The mistakes that people make is to store they wallet seed phrase on their mobile device, and not making extra copy of it somewhere else in case of incident like this, this is not the first time I am hearing such lose of assets because of the inability of the wallet holder to store the security separate from their mobile device.

I got called on by a friend last week who's phone got snatched by theifs and he wanted to know if there is any way he could recover his seedphrass and when I asked he told me everything is on the phone that was stolen.

In that situation there is nothing I can do to help recover his wallet, just hard to sympathize with him, because that is all I could do in this situation, always make extra copy of your wallet and keep it outside yourself or place of leaving.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

▀███████████████████████▀
ZETO████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Non-custodial BTC → XMR atomic swaps
.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
NO
ACCOUNTS
|
NO
KYC
|
0.7%
FEE
|████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.
Swap Now
.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Sally9256
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 136



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:57:24 PM
 #51

Is actually unimaginable for somebody to put all their funs in Bitcoin and yet there is no other place you had to save your seedphrase apart from your gadgets. the thing is that a lot of people deliberately want to put themselves in a disadvantage position, for the person to have the knowledge of operating in Bitcoin, he sure should know the dangers of having your seedphrase in just one location or even saving it in a gadget. It is likely impossible for your friend to recover he's seedphrase except probably for the fact that he had to save it in a cloud network which most of us are against, but if there is none, then he should kiss he's coins good bye.
People's experience made realize that no matter how much we teach something there will always be those who would act carelessly, because I think not having duplicate copies on different locations when all your funds are kept in Bitcoin is careless act. You might think unexpected situations are difficult to happen but we can never know when they will so it better to have multiple copies in separate locations to avoid cases like these.
I am still not fully convinced this isn't made up from the way I'm reading it. It is very possible because some people can be really careless and nonchalant about certain things but this sounds like a made up story. I still people people learn from it.

Versatile_choice
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 514



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:25:45 PM
 #52

This sounds like a made-up story to me. But I may be wrong. However, the part about the flood happening in some part of Nigeria is a true story.

If true, he has not been following any of the self-security practices that I know. Phone and computer devices are the worst place to store your keys. Phones can get spoilt at any time. They can get stolen or become faulty. That's why it is not a good security practice.

Can't believe there are people who are still saving their seed phrase in their cellphones, I used to suggest that even if a person would save his or her seed phrase in their cellphone they also need to save it else where for example; if they write it in a stainless steel nothing will happen to it, especially this time that we have been experiencing flood almost all the part of the country it's a more reason why we need to be extremely careful while making choice of where to store our seed phrase, and one of the poorest method of saving our seed phrase is writing it on a notebook or paper.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
GbitG
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 648



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 10:35:55 PM
 #53

....
Let me know because currently he’s looking for a solution.
Hmmm, that's fictional script.....!!!!  Cheesy

However, but still I will try to elobrate little bit my opinion to instructe novice head. To be honest your friend is the dumbest head I have ever seen even you too because he didn't even understand that how important is security like if you knew it that without backup you will never grab your Bitcoin and still your are too careless about your backup plan......

Then suck your fingers and keep it up in his pocket....Nothing is going to come out from it what’s done is done. Besides that this should also be a signal for those people that they should not make their wallet privacy are their top priority. So always keep your seed phrase as safe as possible like write it down and keep it on safe plan.....

Franklyn-wood
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 129



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:46:21 PM
 #54

Is actually unimaginable for somebody to put all their funs in Bitcoin and yet there is no other place you had to save your seedphrase apart from your gadgets. the thing is that a lot of people deliberately want to put themselves in a disadvantage position, for the person to have the knowledge of operating in Bitcoin, he sure should know the dangers of having your seedphrase in just one location or even saving it in a gadget. It is likely impossible for your friend to recover he's seedphrase except probably for the fact that he had to save it in a cloud network which most of us are against, but if there is none, then he should kiss he's coins good bye.
People's experience made realize that no matter how much we teach something there will always be those who would act carelessly, because I think not having duplicate copies on different locations when all your funds are kept in Bitcoin is careless act. You might think unexpected situations are difficult to happen but we can never know when they will so it better to have multiple copies in separate locations to avoid cases like these.
I am still not fully convinced this isn't made up from the way I'm reading it. It is very possible because some people can be really careless and nonchalant about certain things but this sounds like a made up story. I still people people learn from it.

Flood or erosion are part of the natural occurrence we must expect to happy anytime but we should be mindful of the information we keep at home should be handle with care mostly Bitcoin. When we value what we have knowing what it cost us to get it, we will try all we can to protect it no matter the circumstances surrounding it. Know if the source of the information was true or fake is not really what matters but the lesson to learn from the mistake pointed out to teach as many who wants to learn.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!