Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 05:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer Z15 Pro hashrate - 840K or 860K?  (Read 22 times)
Scametric (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 5
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 04:41:09 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2026, 05:03:25 PM by Scametric
 #1

Hi,

Package showed up yesterday. First ASIC I’ve owned, so I’m trying not to brick it on day one  Grin

I only looked at these because a friend bought a Z15 Pro a few weeks ago and his has been hashing fine. I managed to get a decent discount compared to what I’d been seeing elsewhere. With only 9 units left for sale, I decided to go for the 860K unit and paid $6,300.

What’s confusing me is Google. Half the pages still say Antminer Z15 Pro 840 ksol/s and ~2500–2650 W. Bitmain-looking pages for the current model say 860 ksol/s and ~2780 W. I don’t want to panic if it comes up at 840, and I also don’t want to ignore a problem if 860 is what this hardware is supposed to do.

I haven’t even pointed it at a Zcash pool yet. Just trying to get the target number straight.

If you’re actually running a Z15 Pro on ZEC right now:

1) What hashrate does it settle at on stock firmware, room temp not crazy?
2) Did yours ship as 840K, 860K, or did the listing not match the sticker?
3) Are you treating 840 vs 860 as two models, or just old marketing?

Found this github while reading: https://github.com/equihash-lab/antminer-z15-pro-860k-notes

Mostly don’t want to cook the PSU on night one.

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!