Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 06:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Profitable Business Ideas with a Small Budget  (Read 565 times)
Unknown Op
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1442
Merit: 868


Pakistan Local Board Request


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 02:53:02 AM
 #41

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.
I don't think that having professionally developed online store or good physical shop is necessary for business in starting phase. Starting with high costs while having small budget is going to create a lot of risk and actually increases risk of failure. There are other options such as person can start from home can use his social media accounts to provide products and can also use WhatsApp to take order. When business starts growing, then he can go for professionally developed website so that business gets more revenue. At start, he should test demands of customer, try to find good suppliers and also try to read customer's mind to understand what sort of product they actually want. Indeed, small budget is not enough to have a good and large setup but yes, with the help of this small budget, small business idea can be tested and then expanded gradually; that is a better and safer way than spending a lot of capital on a business in the initial stage.

boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 713


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:53:56 AM
 #42

Doing a little research of what Gazipur is all about and some members have already mentioned what's the ideal business you should do.

I think if you're in the textile and garment, you better not sell it there. You get products there because it's cheaper and then you transport it to the other place in Bangladesh where you can have around 20% to 30% of profit margin.

That's already a good percentage of profit that you can do, maybe going with some partners for the logistics and have to negotiate with those business partners for your start.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Spaceman1000$
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 535


Experience never goes out of fashion.


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 05:38:32 AM
Merited by Emeraldo (1)
 #43

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.
Well sorting for advice for a business you would want to go into is a good one, however there are some certain criterias we don't know about your country, before I will even advise you to go into any business, I would like to know the terrain of your area in terms of population size and what is a common demand in your area, we need to know if the capital you have will be enough for a startup vis-a-vis the value of $1,000 to 1,200 is in your local currency. But one thing I believe is the fact that the best advice you should be sorting out for should come from a business community within your area of residence, because those are the guys that would give you the guideline in terms of support and resistance and your marginal profit in a long run, this is because they've been there and they've had the experience.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
abhiseshakana
Legendary
*
pizza
Offline

Activity: 3024
Merit: 2649


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:40:14 AM
 #44

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.

Wa'alaikummussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
i don't know market condition in Bangladesh but why don't you try starting export/import trading business from/to your country. Because limitation of capital you can act as mediator first, you just need to propose and ensuring buyer and seller agree payment under L/C. You can start offering product that are around you. Very small risk for your pocket. I start my export business after graduated from college by selling fresh fish(spanish mackarel) for hongkong market.

But before you start your business, please ensuring your financial condition first, just prepare some checklist to be observed such as emergency fund saving, protection saving, and funds to support the family (if any).

My daughther and son has start their own business since elementary school. My daughter sell japanese dessert and after two year she has stable net income around USD 40/day sometimes bigger if she open PO product, she has 3 employee now. She start with under USD 100 capital.

My son has parfume business, He produces perfumes with high longevity at a contract manufacturing company that already holds an official distribution permit. He started the business with a capital of USD 750 (from his/her saved pocket money) and ROI after three months. I think this business match with your criteria. My son build his personal branding and he become model for his own product, he always content himself use the parfume before go to mosque for Fajr sholat.




Uhwuchukwu53
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 261


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:50:48 AM
 #45

My suggestion or business idea would be better if the op mentioned the geographical location, because is some part no matter how the small scale of the business could be the money is small to make the business attractive in bringing some quality customers that will keep patronizing you because in this part of my country where I reside customer are good in making choice of where they want to buy things to be having almost all the items they need for instance provisions store, business,the money can't rent shop, and buy major items that will draw customers attention, the area of business I would have suggested most is dispatch rider, know as delivery or logistics where motorcycle is used that amount mentioned can get you a motorcycle, but still can't tell if it will register you with it to avoid government attack or seizure, for hawking or street trading it will be possible to get some items but won't survive, laws against street trading where one has no shop but display good along road side or under bridge,  in my part of residence it will comfortably runs a " point of sales business" locally called POS business.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
$crypto$
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1266


Smart is not enough, there must be skills


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:55:58 AM
 #46

Gazipur is a city in Bangladesh right? This I did a little search.

Starting a small or large business depends on your own region, what is now much in interest, such as from Food, opening a clothing store, or a business that you really master in terms of skills or marketing.

While comparing with other countries it will be different, including from the budget it may look small for all developed countries, but for in a country other countries look great, I think it would be appropriate ask in your local council.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
ultrloa
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1482



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 10:45:11 AM
 #47

Gazipur is a city in Bangladesh right? This I did a little search.

Starting a small or large business depends on your own region, what is now much in interest, such as from Food, opening a clothing store, or a business that you really master in terms of skills or marketing.

While comparing with other countries it will be different, including from the budget it may look small for all developed countries, but for in a country other countries look great, I think it would be appropriate ask in your local council.

Situation is different with other countries, since demand is not the same with certain areas.

So maybe OP should start to look for opportunity base on running demand on his area. Since if he rely on the opinion of random people in different countries, he might just get confused on what business ventures he want to try.

If he have tight budget, maybe he should invest on skills or what things he could do to other people. Since with this he can possibly earn and no need for them to spend huge amount of money.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
serjent05
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1332


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:13:49 AM
 #48

I don’t think a thousand to $1200 will be enough to cover the expenses for the type of business idea you have in your head; first you will need to rent a physical shop. where you can use as office and your products can also be be sampled offline, which this will cost money, you also need to have an online store which you will also need to pay a developer that will put it in place and then the product to sell should he decided base on what you have idea about and things you think your target audience will want, I can suggest for you since we are base in total different countries.


If there is no budget for a physical store, then he can do an online business.  He can use his house as a warehouse and buy stock in small amounts.  He can try an online shop platform to showcase his goods.  This will save him the hassle of spending for the online platform to sell his stuff.  Since @OP is on sales, I think this is one of the better options out there.  He can then have his own physical store if he has enough funds.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Tamaperdana
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 208



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:00:35 PM
 #49

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance. I also hope you will share your insights regarding any businesses you might be running yourselves.
Thank you.
What I want to know is whether you have any specific skills, because this is clearly a major factor in determining the direction you can go and start a business. Because basically, if you don't tell me what your skills are, I'm a bit at a loss for advice. But I will give you a little advice. If your capital is only around $1,000, I suggest you sell online products that can be created once and sold repeatedly. Such as creating templates, graphic designs, or even creating ebooks. Because it's obviously easier, because you only create it once and can sell it repeatedly. However, this is not as easy as it seems, because it clearly requires quite a good skill. So if you want to start this, you have to learn a lot first. And the second suggestion, I think you can try to become a content creator, because this doesn't require a large budget right away, but if you are consistent in the long term, the results are clearly extraordinary, because currently I am also a content creator, and that is quite satisfying for me.

sergiorus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 362



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:25:26 PM
 #50

I don’t think a thousand to $1200 will be enough to cover the expenses for the type of business idea you have in your head; first you will need to rent a physical shop. where you can use as office and your products can also be be sampled offline, which this will cost money, you also need to have an online store which you will also need to pay a developer that will put it in place and then the product to sell should he decided base on what you have idea about and things you think your target audience will want, I can suggest for you since we are base in total different countries.


If there is no budget for a physical store, then he can do an online business.  He can use his house as a warehouse and buy stock in small amounts.  He can try an online shop platform to showcase his goods.  This will save him the hassle of spending for the online platform to sell his stuff.  Since @OP is on sales, I think this is one of the better options out there.  He can then have his own physical store if he has enough funds.

Depending on the marketplace and its rules, sometimes using your own home as storage can be more expensive than using the marketplace's package deal (storage+delivery).

Very important to check that as those deals are pretty common. They may also have special incentives for small sellers or offer a few months of free storage as a promotional incentive.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:42:49 PM
 #51

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur.
If you want to start a business with a budget of $1000 and if you live in Bangladesh/Gazipur with $1000 you can start any business to generate a passive economy, where the Gazipur area is known for the clothing industry, maybe you start a business selling clothes online, you can get export quality clothes in Gazipur, you can get cheap prices and sell at a reasonable price.

Maybe you can start a business to promote clothes online via social media, such as creating content about clothes that you want to sell via TikTok/Reels and so on, or you can do it selling and buying online, how to support the COD feature, pay on delivery, I believe the clothing business is currently still a profitable business in Bangladesh, rather than the food and beverage business.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 619


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:23:19 PM
 #52

It would have been better to ask this question in your local board because people from your country would be in good position to give much better advice since they know that city you mentioned and could also know the kind of businesses that will be lucrative there. So, I suggest you also ask this question in your local board. I would have made some suggestion to you but I see that it has already been mentioned by some comments here which I am still not sure if that kind of business would be profitable in your place of residence. Just do your survey too in that your location, know the business that is in good demand there and then you will know what to conclude on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin Maxi
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 197
Merit: 44

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:17:08 PM
 #53

If you're thinking of a physical store I think the budget is small to get you started maybe depending on the location you are. I believe as far as you're ready and determined to grow the business, you can still start from somewhere and maybe with time you get a comfortable physical space. I don't know what's your location but I feel you should also survey your location to know what services your audience needs most and is not available there. But the following are what I can humbly suggest : phone accessories, men's footwears and clothing,fitness products, etc to mention but a few. You can actually start this without a physical store just consistently marketing your products till you have a physical space.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Byebyebtc
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 250


Free the kidnapped children in Nigeria


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:08:37 PM
 #54

Identifying a good business will need understanding of some certain things, for example the demand of products around you (your location) and type of business that will work best in your location, for example in terms of going mobile or stationary.

Such a business depends on how your location is, with such an amount observation of your environment is very necessary, and since I don't live Gazipur, I may find it hard to choose which business is best for you with such an amount.

It is led to you to understand your neighborhood demands and condition, and then you will have an idea of what you can buy and sell that will fetch you good profits.

AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:52:40 PM
 #55

Assalamu Alaikum. I am a staff member at a complex and reside in Gazipur. I currently work for a reputable company but wish to start a business in Gazipur—one where products can be sold through both online and offline channels. Although I plan to start on a small scale, I want the business to have the potential for significant growth in the future. I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest? I believe many of you here are involved in business in real life, so I would appreciate your advice and guidance.

Already, most businesses and investor's are now running internet campaigns where goods and services marketing are carried online.
I'd love to ask you to consider investing in bitcoin but I don't know your patience whether you're urgently in need to make profits too soon. Maybe you can be buying bitcoin on weekly or daily schedules and hodl it if you're not going to need it any moment. You can also Dca.
This will save your energy and resources required for product marketing.
There're also lot of businesses around the corners, you only have to adapt to the one you've got at least basic skills about while professional level of knowledge may be regarded for advantage.
You've to check your ability if you can also run a business because everyone can't be good at doing business. Not even if you've the capital.
Some factors like the environment and the ability to know what the people needs is essential and risk management can't be overlooked.

batang_bitcoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3850
Merit: 622


OrangeFren.com


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:41:42 PM
 #56

Right. He knows better than us which business is good to start with in his place.
Some businesses, like a food business, will flourish in any community, but my concern is the budget with which you are entering the market. You have to not allow it to limit the goal you have to own a business where customers patronize you online and offline too.

Sectionalize the goals and set milestones of achievement, so even if your budget to start the business is not sufficient, you will have a roadmap to the goal and dream you have for your business.

I always recommend the food business because people will always eat. If there are many food businesses already, make your own unique one by maybe offering a special dish or recipe.
That is true that people always eat but this is also a costly business. When the food gets spoiled, then that's part of the losses already not unless there's some way of keeping the food and shelving its life for a long time. But if he's the only one or few in the place, give it a try and then that capital is considered already loss and not coming back. You just have to do what you have to do and grow the business by trying.

Hazink
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 458


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:58:08 PM
 #57

It would have been better to ask this question in your local board because people from your country would be in good position to give much better advice since they know that city you mentioned and could also know the kind of businesses that will be lucrative there. So, I suggest you also ask this question in your local board. I would have made some suggestion to you but I see that it has already been mentioned by some comments here which I am still not sure if that kind of business would be profitable in your place of residence. Just do your survey too in that your location, know the business that is in good demand there and then you will know what to conclude on.
The local board might be the right place, but on the other hand, an online store also requires general idea and suggestions from those who have one or handle a similar store, since the op is not only focused on physical shop business, one type of business which I know moves very well both online and offline store is gadget business with the right audience and having a good supplier and logistics for delivery there is enough profit in that business while we also have those who are too busy to step out to buy their desire gadgets.

Renampun
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 417


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:55:46 PM
 #58

I intend to launch this venture with a budget of $1,000 to $1,200; what kind of business would you suggest?

If you plan to start a business with such a small amount of money, I think it's going to be pretty tight.. These days the economy is really tough and prices of things are already higher.. if you intend to open a small snack stall, that might still be enough, that is, if you're willing to do it.. There should be some ideas for a small food stall you can set up in your place.

Or maybe you want to be a reseller or an affiliate.. With that kind of capital it should be more than enough.. But whether you make a profit or not depends on your effort to get more buyers for the product you offer.. I've heard that there are people who've successfully made a lot of money from that, and I guess that's all I can say.. If you need more references, you should be able to search and find business ideas that interest you.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1232
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 10:33:45 PM
 #59

It would have been better to ask this question in your local board because people from your country would be in good position to give much better advice since they know that city you mentioned and could also know the kind of businesses that will be lucrative there. So, I suggest you also ask this question in your local board. I would have made some suggestion to you but I see that it has already been mentioned by some comments here which I am still not sure if that kind of business would be profitable in your place of residence. Just do your survey too in that your location, know the business that is in good demand there and then you will know what to conclude on.
Indeed, community input offer accurate information which cannot be duplicated in global forum conversations. Sound grasp of regional features and spending habits in the area is very helpful when picking potential areas of business.

Field research supplements online research to prevent the capital from going to the wrong areas of business. Observation helps to identify the needs of the community.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
IjawMan
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 588
Merit: 258



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:11:33 PM
 #60

I don’t think a thousand to $1200 will be enough to cover the expenses for the type of business idea you have in your head; first you will need to rent a physical shop. where you can use as office and your products can also be be sampled offline, which this will cost money, you also need to have an online store which you will also need to pay a developer that will put it in place and then the product to sell should he decided base on what you have idea about and things you think your target audience will want, I can suggest for you since we are base in total different countries.

It is needless to say it that the op business idea supercedes It's capital which is like a round peg in a square hole, it does not match when the various things needed to build up the business are listed.

Op has to look at his location and study it to know what could be insufficiently available to the people, and turn that into a business by taking steps to providing them at certain cost to the people. Any good business that should be successful must be one which solves societal problem closing a gap of scarcity that exists.

Though challenges may arise but with commitment every challenge becomes an experience gained for further growth of the business.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!