Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 09:18:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to ask for equality for the Indonesian sub forum  (Read 793 times)
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1932


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
Today at 03:50:52 PM
Merited by ryzaadit (1)
 #41

I happened to stroll around Indonesian sub board before, for uhh... a branch of a case I am trying to amicably resolve. Two things that I notice [that I might be wrong, since I am mostly contained on SA, frequently visit Repu, occasionally visit meta, and never to other thread] was that I think local Indonesian are also "self contained" there. I meet usernames I barely recognize [even in gambling board that I visited whenever I got a nudge]. Probably due to language barrier, probably because they are shy to talk publicly, or maybe they prefer to talk with fellow Indonesian, where information from global were conveyed by other handful who active globally.

I think, if their reason of being shy to talk in public is because they're still in "low-tier" rank, a little push will get them to freely interact with other global boards. This would means, a merit source on that local board is even more importanty needed as currently they're severely bottlenecked.

OP, AakZaki, would be a good candidate for merit source, he frequented Indonesian local and global board, so when he has extra sMerit after he merited local, he can distribute these to the global board. Two birds, one stone. AND, he does possess the knowledge of what global board "standardized" as merit-worthy post, so he can slowly raise the quality of Indonesian poster himself. Three birds, one merit source.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!