Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 09:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Roulana.com — live 3D roulette on Solana (USDC)  (Read 100 times)
lightning-roulette (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

roulana.com · live roulette on Solana


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 03:46:36 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2026, 03:59:05 AM by lightning-roulette
 #1



Hi,

I'm the guy who made Lightning Roulette in 2018. Back then it was one of the first games on the Lightning Network and I ran it until 2022, now other people develop it. Now I'm making a new table, it's called Roulana: roulana.com

It's a live 3D European roulette, single zero. The table has 7 seats, the others play standing, up to 30 people in total. Everything is in USDC on Solana, it works with any Solana wallet, from a computer or from a phone.



The money: your dollars don't come to me, they stay in your own safe on Solana. Only your wallet can withdraw them, I can't touch them. To sit down is $20, the smallest bet is $1. There's no registration, your wallet is the account.

How the number comes up: before any bet is placed, the SHA-256 of a secret seed is sealed on Solana. Then the bets are locked. The program waits for a Solana block made after betting has closed, then the server reveals the seed, the program checks it against the sealed SHA-256 and mixes it with that block's hash. The program itself pays every bet, not me. Anyone can check any round with bets on it at roulana.com/verify.

The code: the source code is public at github.com/roulana/program. The build running on Solana went through OtterSec and matches this code. This shows that the code matches the chain, it is not an audit, so nobody gets confused.

The bank: investors hold it in shares. One round can risk at most 2% of it, so the limits grow together with the bank. Today (5 October) the bank is $3,822.13, so the ceiling for one round is $76.44. For one player that means today up to $1 on a number and up to $37 on red/black. The 1% fee is paid by the bank from its edge, players pay nothing extra.

And now something you would see on-chain anyway, better that I say it: 8 wallets funded by Roulana play $1 a round through the same AI Autoplay that everyone has. They are listed at roulana.com/solana. They make room when real players come.

AI Autoplay: the AI picks the bets like a person, with your stake and your stop. It keeps playing even when you close the page.

If you want to try without money: test.roulana.com, the same game with test money.

For questions: t.me/roulana_support, support@roulana.com, x.com/RoulanaCom

Roulana — live multiplayer roulette on Solana. Every bet can be checked.
https://roulana.com/?from=bitcointalk
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6580


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:54:01 AM
 #2

Your email changed recently and you have just woken up from long inactive period.

This could be a scam.

It is better people should avoid it for now and be checking what people will post about this roulette casino on this thread.

How can we know that you are not a scam? You really look like you want to scam.

Do you have a license? I could not see that you are licensed. You also look like one of the scam gambling sites that recently came to this forum that tried to scam people but failed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lightning-roulette (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

roulana.com · live roulette on Solana


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:26:04 AM
 #3

Charles-Tim, you are right to be careful, and both things you noticed are true.

The account slept because I stopped running Lightning Roulette in 2022, other people run it now. I logged in again on 3 October for the new project. Today I changed the email from the old Lightning Roulette mailbox to the Roulana one, because the old project is not mine any more. I see now how that looks.

That I am the same person you can check outside this forum:

github.com/igreshev/lightning-roulette is the code of Lightning Roulette, with my commits from 2020 to 2022. Today I added a line at the top of the README that names this account and this thread.

news.ycombinator.com/user?id=greshev is my Hacker News account from 2014. I showed Lightning Roulette there in 2018, and the profile names this thread too.

License: no, there is no license.

How can you know it is not a scam? Don't take my word, check it:

- Your money does not come to me. It stays in your own safe on Solana and only your wallet can take it out.
- The code is public and the build on Solana matches it: github.com/roulana/program
- Every round with bets on it can be checked at roulana.com/verify
- test.roulana.com is the same game with test money, you risk nothing there.
- The real table is small. To sit is $20 and today the biggest bet on one number is $1.

And one thing I should have written in the first post. I said I can't touch the money. By the program's rules that is true, but the program can still be upgraded with my key. The key is kept offline and every upgrade is public on Solana. Next, upgrades will need several keys and a 7-day wait, so everyone can leave first. Until then this is the part where you have to trust me, so better that I say it.

If you want to check something else, ask.

Roulana — live multiplayer roulette on Solana. Every bet can be checked.
https://roulana.com/?from=bitcointalk
Slow death
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1199


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:20:52 AM
 #4

Welcome to the forum. I see that you are a long-time member who disappeared for a long time—about six years. Looking at that timeframe:

You made your last post in your announcement thread in 2020:

⚡LIGHTNING-ROULETTE.COM⚡ NO ACCOUNTS | INSTANT WITHDRAWS | PROVABLY FAIR |

It was a thread you created back in 2018; after two years, you disappeared without telling anyone what happened to the project you simply abandoned that thread without explanation. People were interacting with you there and using your casino, yet you vanished without a word. Now, six years later, you show up with another project that has a name similar to the old one. how are people supposed to trust you? Your casino doesn't have a license it's a business model that's unlikely to attract many customers and when I saw this:



source: https://roulana.com/bank

It’s an amount I consider high and I believe most people would also view it as a high, high-risk sum for the business model you’re running. Especially since it’s a new, unlicensed casino combined with your history of disappearing without explanation for six years anyone would be afraid to deposit $100 on your site, fearing you might vanish for another six years.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lightning-roulette (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

roulana.com · live roulette on Solana


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 10:12:46 AM
 #5

Slow death, thanks for looking at the old thread. Part of what you say is true and part is not.

True: I stopped posting in that thread in December 2020 and I never wrote there what happened. I should have. Sorry to the people who followed it.

Not true: the casino did not disappear. lightning-roulette.com kept running and it is online today. I worked on it until 2022 (my commits are public: github.com/igreshev/lightning-roulette) and since then other people run it. In the old thread nobody wrote that a withdrawal was not paid, and LoyceV wrote there in November 2020 that he made many small withdrawals and they were fast.

About the $100: that is not a deposit to play. It is the smallest amount for people who want to invest in the bank, which means to be the house. Nobody has to do that. To play you sit down with $20 and the smallest bet is $1.

And if I vanish again? This is the reason I built it this way. Your money is not with me, so it does not matter where I am:

- You take your money out of your safe with your own wallet. The program on Solana pays you, it does not ask my server.
- If my server stops in the middle of a round, after at most 10 minutes anyone can cancel that round and every stake goes back.
- Investors ask for their money, and 24 hours later they withdraw it themselves, also without me.

The part where you have to trust me is the upgrade key, I wrote about it in my post above.

Roulana — live multiplayer roulette on Solana. Every bet can be checked.
https://roulana.com/?from=bitcointalk
LoyceV
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4186
Merit: 22896


Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:03:04 AM
 #6

Do you have a license? I could not see that you are licensed. You also look like one of the scam gambling sites that recently came to this forum that tried to scam people but failed.
You can't seriously start tagging online casinos for not having a license! I've seen many scams from licensed casinos, and almost all of the "licensed" ones hide in tax havens where players have no rights.

Lightning-roulette.com is older than your account, and was one of the first working implementations of Bitcoin LN.

Note: I didn't look at the new site, just responding here because I was mentioned.

¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɥʇᴉʍ ʎuunɟ ʞool no⅄
[MUSIC] The Ballad of LoyceV
lightning-roulette (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

roulana.com · live roulette on Solana


View Profile WWW
Today at 08:30:37 PM
 #7

LoyceV, thank you, and good to see you again. You tested the withdrawals on Lightning Roulette back in 2020, I remember it.

This one is on Solana and not on Lightning, but if you want to look, test.roulana.com is the same table with test money. You can also just watch the real table without a wallet.

Roulana — live multiplayer roulette on Solana. Every bet can be checked.
https://roulana.com/?from=bitcointalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!