Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 03:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An example why the gambling board may not be seen in the right light  (Read 167 times)
Joy_learns_crypto (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 359


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:16:16 PM
 #1

I like sport, gambling and anything closely related, but for long I have seen many gambling replies that are actually redundant.

Ok so I made a this Post I won't go into detail about what the post is on but there is a link to a report and in that report ort there is a link.

This Reply brought out the list, I can understand why although I think if anyone doesn't want to click the link then they are probably not interested in the news but anyways not a bad idea.

But this Reply that is directly under the reply I am talking about went on to Highlight the list by quoting the same list that the reply directly above it has already brought out giving the same reason.


I have already reported the reply and this is not to say they are bad posters but this is one of the reason why the gambling board suffers because of repetition and forced replies.
Ashawowo(OS)
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 210
Merit: 163



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:24:46 PM
 #2

Since you've reported the post, allow the Mod to take action on it. It's clearly spam and he didn't read through just 2 replies before dropping a repetition.

I don't see much need for this topic. You did the right thing by reporting, there's no need to seek relevance on Meta

Donneski
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 290


Contact Hhampuz for campaign


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:29:09 PM
 #3

The first responsive post that listed the affected casinos did no wrong. There are some members who doesn't find it cool clicking links they tag "unnecessary" especially when what's referenced in the link doesn't have any content they consider important. They'll easily see the affected casinos merely by reading from the first guy.

The second person directly under him actually spammed by highlighting the exact casinos and adding some words to try force a difference.

Just like you rightly said, not all gambling discussion posters are spammers posters, it's repetitive posts like this that makes it look like it's a home for low quality posts.

You did well to report the post.

Joy_learns_crypto (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 359


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:32:50 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2026, 04:50:09 PM by Joy_learns_crypto
 #4

Since you've reported the post, allow the Mod to take action on it. It's clearly spam and he didn't read through just 2 replies before dropping a repetition.

I don't see much need for this topic. You did the right thing by reporting, there's no need to seek relevance on Meta
Ok I will repeat this doesn't say anything about the posters, I wish there was an option to hide there names because they aren't the primary subject in this case, and I have already reported the reply which has handled the case. But it's to highlight what repetition is doing to the gambling board a board many people use.

Quote
I have already talked about this in the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595948.msg67210386#msg67210386 and I told him he should read comments before posting.
And since you have also reported it to mod too, why did you come to meta to create thread about it.
You created this thread just for eye service and for attention nothing more.
I have already figured out that it may create sentiments. But for long many people have been tag spammers because they more frequently make post on the Gambling board.

The gambling board is suffering and the stereotype is loud this post was about highlighting some of the reasons like repetition.
BitBakerr1
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 658
Merit: 552



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:44:38 PM
 #5

I have already talked about this in the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595948.msg67210386#msg67210386 and I told him he should read comments before posting.
And since you have also reported it to mod too, why did you come to meta to create thread about it.
You created this thread just for eye service and for attention nothing more.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!