Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 01:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Convincing My Cousin to Invest $20,000 in Bitcoin  (Read 683 times)
Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 09:39:12 PM
 #81

I don’t think that it is  good idea to convince anyone to invest in bitcoin and considering the amount that your friend started with i wouldn't really say that is a good idea because he hasn't really developed the psychological capacity to invest such an amount in bitcoin. The real question now is, do you think he is going to be able to handle the bear market? if he cannot control his emotions he is going to end up incurring losses.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
348Judah
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 690



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 09:51:39 PM
 #82

I may try my best to introduce bitcoin to people, but not to really convince them to invest, because if you make any silly mistake by any chance, they may hold you responsible. This is where, after I might have informed them about bitcoin and all the necessary things that need to be done, I leave them to their decisions on whether to invest or not, so that they will be fully responsible for the risk they are taking, and not me.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1165



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 10:05:14 PM
 #83

Although I've made profit with Bitcoin, at a rate I can't gain elsewhere, I prefer not to convince somebody to invest in it. Especially to somebody who still has suspicions or doesn't understand it yet, suggesting that he/she invests in Bitcoin could have a tragic ending. It could end your healthy relationship, too.

For me, it's better to just introduce Bitcoin and answer questions if he/she's interested about it. Let interest grow naturally. It's hard to give financial advice with a market that's highly uncertain. If Bitcoin suddenly nosedives, drops all the way back to $60,000 in the next week or two, and your cousin panics, distressed, and is losing sleep, won't even listen to you anymore, what would you do?
Yep, if we force our idea and they face a loss, then friendship could be broken over forced advice. Therefore, as a friend, I don't force anyone, unless I know the outcome and I convince my friends. And if they don't agree, I might make them a deal like I will cover some percentage of the loss or something just to make sure they invest, because true friends want their friends to grow.

But investing $ 20k directly is not good advice, but I can't say if it is because I need to know about the friend's financial status. If his friend's entire savings is $20k, then he should never invest it all in BTC.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Issa56
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1081



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:20:40 PM
 #84

Definitely that's you trying to help a cousin brother and it's not a bad idea to offer a brother some valuable help.
My family members know that am into crypto also, so I don’t try to help them. I don’t even introduce bitcoin to people, I only teach anyone that comes to meet me and want to learn about bitcoin. You might try to help some people, but at the end they just going to turn you to a bad person, but if they come to meet me, I will make sure I tell them everything which they are suppose to know, incase if they lose money, they not going to blame me for that.

When some people are making profits, they not going to complain, they going to remain silent, but immediately they start losing, you going to see them blaming people that introduced them to bitcoin investment.

█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  rizzy  █▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 100% DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
 
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
 
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!