The number of L2s that were popping up a while back, and their
usual formula of park your funds to us and earn our tokens — I never found this 'projects' having much substance and as such they are being sieved out; as they should be.
I do not discount that this projects may have made money to people though.
Bear Market is brutal for company's without strategy. I think we saw over 5 big companies shut down in recent months.
It's same thing in every bear market. I am not sure if certain projects had long term prospects to begin with or were merely cashing out on hype but otherwise as they say, 'those who don't learn from past are condemned to repeat it.'
I'm curious to what would happen to the dApps built on Blast? I'm thinking that they would probably go and go to turn their attention in other L2s.
If Blast itself had low revenue, do you think the dapps there would be having revenue to sustain themselves ? I am pretty sure most of 'em must have already packed their bags long ago. After all, it's only projects without community that die.
What L2 network would have this outcome as well? I
I ain't keeping up with crypto as of late but speaking generally, I am sure there ought to be plenty L2s winding themselves down since most, if not all were copycats (including the dapps found on these chains) with little to no substance.
Oops, my bad. Title changed, Idk how it could become blaze instead of blast

May be keyboard's auto-correct?
PS: It's been ages since I checked Altcoin Discussion board and comments in this thread were worth to read. Well done, gentleman! This is not what I expected here.